To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia: All is One, One is All
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."
Welcome to Amestris
A country now controlled almost entirely by the military, Amestris has become more turbulent than even she realizes. But what happens in the shadows often spill out into the light and take with it the blissful ignorance of the masses.
State Alchemists, often called Dogs of the Military are called forth during times of severe crises to return the political atmosphere of the nation to normalcy. Under the direct control of Fuhrer King Bradley, Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist has been called upon to pacify the uprisings occurring across the state.
And this is where the story begins.
Before the Beginning (Resembool)
The Ishvalan Rebellion was the most violent civil unrest Amestris had ever seen, but it wasn't the Ishvalans and the military alone that suffered losses.
"We're sorry," said the stern man, placing the letter on the table.
Young Winry Rockbell was crying on her grandmother's chest.
"They were given orders to return. If only they hadn't disobeyed..."
"That's enough," said Pinako Rockbell, swatting the letter off the table.
Class: Human; no effect Night Role: Doctors; together you can save one player each night Win Condition: Save as many people as possible Locations where Role Works: Everywhere
Main Roster 1. Mclovin it: Dishonorably Discharged Lieutenant Yoki 2. BIG MAN: Solf. J. Kimblee, the Crimson Alchemist 3. CamillePunk: Scar 4. Haystacks: Former Major Isaac McDougal, otherwise known as Isaac of Ice
5. TaylorFitz 6. DocBlue (Replaces Christo): Sloth 7. Alco: Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist 8. Nov: Greed 9. IMPULSE: Captain Buccaneer of the Northern Wall of Briggs
10. Mikey Damage 11. Mr Cook: Dwarf in the Flask, Homunculus
13. Pez 14. The Answer: Winry Rockbell, Automail Mechanic 15. LC: Envy 16. Roger Sterling: Dr. Knox
17. RUS 18. Nov (Replaces Obby): Pride 19. Red Viper: Major Shou Tucker, Nina & Alexander, the whole family
20. McQueen 21. Cloverleaf: Lan Fan 22. Titania: Fuhrer King Bradley
23. Lawls 24. dan the marino: Gluttony
2. King Kenny
You know the rules, I hope.
Phase 1 Begins. Location: The Mining Town of Yous Well
Amestris' Published Most Wanted List
The Man with the Ouroboros Tattoo