Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread - Page 80 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 02-12-2013, 06:42 AM   #791 (permalink)
The Loose Cannon
 
Klee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charming
Posts: 5,587
Klee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

Doc should be policy lynched for outing me with his god awful read.
Klee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-12-2013, 06:42 AM   #792 (permalink)
#24
 
Kobe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,532
Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

nov I meant cp is trolling you with everything, such as the insecurity and shit. literally everything he says to you is trolling, you'll probably learn, one day.

if you were in the chatbox you would already get it.

I don't know how to feel about his HELPFUL and protown LC. it's really rare to see.
__________________


32 Days

Kobe Bryant: 31700 Points
Michael Jordan: 32292 Points
Kobe. is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:43 AM   #793 (permalink)
VALAR MORGHULIS
 
DarkStark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 10,537
DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
Town is basically different 'forms of Morgan Freeman'.
What do you mean? I'm a specific movie character of Morgan Freeman and my role is directly based on that character.
__________________


Spoiler for The coin that gave birth to the Dark Stark... VALAR MORGHULIS:


DarkStark is online now  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:44 AM   #794 (permalink)
#24
 
Kobe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,532
Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

HEADLINER REFUSES TO MAKE MY USERTITLE LANNISTER COLOURS. I NEED THE BADASSERY TO BE COMPLETE.
__________________


32 Days

Kobe Bryant: 31700 Points
Michael Jordan: 32292 Points
Kobe. is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:55 AM   #795 (permalink)
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,837
Titania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
I'm not really sure how Lawls claim can be tested other than a vig shooting at him or the cop copping him.
Any townie can use their role on him and if they get "no results" back then it proves his claim. For example a tracker could track him and if they get "no results" rather than "he went no where" or "he targeted x" then his claim is legit. I've never seen a scum ascetic so I'm inclined to believe the claim. It can easily be proven false if he's lying so I don't see why he'd claim that if he were scum. Something simpler like VT would have been a much safer claim. And I wasn't suggesting that the cop waste their role on him. Oh yeah, that reminds me, lol @ the cop being outed on day 1. I didn't take what he said literally as others did. I think he said he could see if someone was morgan freeman or not just to hint at his role and wasn't meant in a literal sense.

The only way I see Lawls claiming Ascetic as scum is if they have a Jailkeeper and they intend to use that role on him for at least the first couple of nights. Now, based on his overall play up to this point, I'm thinking he's town Lawls and this isn't the case. His scum team would likely have someone else they'd want to protect using that role so I don't think they'd want him to claim Ascetic even if they had a Jailkeeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
I'm not overly suspect of anyone other than Lawls yet, Mikey. Lawls has lied twice now about his role. I don't like it.
Lying about being nk-immune is something town Lawls would do. It's totally consistent with his town meta. He does that kind of stuff all the time as town. In his attempts to outsmart the mafia he confuses the hell out of town and nearly or usually gets himself killed in the process, lol. Like when he claimed busdriver in Christmas mafia and said he could busdrive himself with nobody so he was basically NK-Immune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
yeah, like many others because he lied several times about his role and said he was basically immune to all night roles. sorry for thinking that was a little absurd.

idgaf, tbf. what teams waste rolecops on me anyways when they usually end up killing me on night 1 or 2? it's pointless. my claiming early helped no one, it just saved time from the inevitable, which you and titania don't seem to realize for whatever stupid reason.

when? BE SPECIFIC otherwise I'll have you lynched for annoying me. I already told you stop making half points and you did it again. in any case, Im going to lol at when you say I'm fearful as I'm not even fearful of looking scummy as scum. I've never been lynched without info before and have talked my way out of most situations so why exactly should I be fearful and of who as scum?



do you know what my second post was after I claimed? here I'll show you.



I literally explained why I did it right after doing it and yet you and titania still feel the need to pester me about it. it was a neutral move like IMPULSE said that has nothing to do with my alignment as I would do it as both town and scum.

now if you have any legit accusations please present them otherwise kindly fuck off. am I mad? no, but I am highly annoyed; titania has done this several times to me as town and she's ridiculous persistent and stubborn.
It's not my fault that you do things that I perceive as scummy and you don't have an obvious town mode like Shepard. If you're wondering about my alignment, here's a hint, have I ever done this to you when I was scum and you were town?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
I'm not angry, nov, just frustrated and annoyed. You'll understand one day, when you reach that TIER 1 STATUS and everyone is out to catch you regardless of your alignment just to say they did it.



cp's trolling you brah, I'd recommend not taking him so seriously.



someone gets it.
I come after you because I think you're scum. I don't randomly try to lynch you or any other power players because I want to brag that I've caught any of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
seeing as lawls isnt going to be lynched at this point, you could always push your case on Titania, no?

Any game I've played since I started has had the actor as town-aligned. Claiming first post is new to me, but Magic reads town to me right now. Although I'm wondering why someone with the Actor role didnt take the time to do a vote count before making his vote that would be a hammer. Magic, did you do a vote count, or just assume he was close to hammer?

shepard makes a comment about not getting rid of him, even if we wanted to, and he reads as absolutely town to you? This interaction seems fake.

I still dont think this is Taylor confirming anything, only that he wont modkill if you post images from PMs. Lawls still faked a PR at the beginning of the game and quickly abandoned it.

No one should assume someone is town based on a claim...what about assuming someone else is town based on a less-than-town post of "you couldnt get rid of me if you wanted to"?

This actually makes alot of sense, but I'm still going to be leery of Lawls, just because faking a PR recently is a scum-associated act. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, because that reaction to the "hammer" seemed legit.

unvote Lawls

do you have a reason other than "you're a good actor"? I can't see anything scum about Magic right now aside from his usual "you suck, ziggler"
I was a scum actor in Christmas Mafia and the last regular sized game Pez ran so I see it as a role that can go either way as most roles are. What makes you think Magic is town?

Ziggler, the obvious town read I gave on Shepard was based on his overall play up to that point, not just on that one post he made. I've played a lot of games with him and I feel like he's in obvious town mode, playing to his town meta, not holding anything back. There's a genuineness and openness to his posts that isn't there when he's non-town.

Yeah, I agree, definitely judge players based on their play first and foremost. Again, you misunderstood the basis of my read and that's something that town Shep would say. He likes to scare off scum when he's town in an attempt to survive since non-town like to kill him early in games.

If Magic is scum the tells will be very subtle, esp. on day 1. I think he could be scum with him claiming his role in his first post when he shouldn't have even done it because I perceived fear behind that move, fear of being seen as suspicious later for not claiming right away. Even though he says he's not afraid of anything or anyone, there is definitely the fear in him of being caught like anyone else, whether he'll admit it or not. He likes to seem extremely pro-town when he's scum and is more careful with his appearance as scum. Also I didn't like how he went from believing Taylor had confirmed Lawls as town to trying to kill him after he claimed a role that could easily be tested. Tomorrow when I get home from work I need to look over that wagon. Lawls lying about being NK-Immune made the claim less believable, but I'd think town Magic would see that the claim could easily be tested and not try to kill him. It felt like he was pushing for Lawls' death because it was a great opportunity to get rid of an NK-Immune townie.
__________________
Titania is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:56 AM   #796 (permalink)
The Loose Cannon
 
Klee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charming
Posts: 5,587
Klee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
What do you mean? I'm a specific movie character of Morgan Freeman and my role is directly based on that character.
Town will be something to do with Morgan Freeman. (mostly characters from films etc).

Scum won't be.
Klee is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:57 AM   #797 (permalink)
Nov
Fortune's always hiding.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,590
Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov Nov
Default Re: Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
nov I meant cp is trolling you with everything, such as the insecurity and shit. literally everything he says to you is trolling, you'll probably learn, one day.
He is trolling me now with the insecurity due to me calling him out on it a couple of games ago. He was unhappy with me all throughout his Star Wars game for reasons I couldn't even pinpoint, but his words were something about me pretending to know him and trying to start a mafia fued with him. I was questioning his modding so I can only imagine he was upset that his reputation was being ruined, hence the insecurity. In actual fact I was not trying to tarnish his reputation or pretend to know him at all, therefore he is the one that has started this "feud". Whether you think he was trolling back then or not, he was definitely acting insecure as fuck, his trolling may just be a way of disguising it and an easy way to berate me as much as possible. I figured he may have felt threatened or something hence why he jumped on my scum game in Star Wars so much, but I don't know, it doesn't really make sense due to him being clearly better than me. Also, sarcasm is an easy way to be a dick while looking like you don't give a fuck, so there's that. Pretty clear the type of person CP is in real life, but I won't get in to that.

ANYWAY.
__________________
Nov is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 07:02 AM   #798 (permalink)
La vie est drôle
 
Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,246
Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
I'd like to think you're town because then we have a good shot at winning this game. CP, Showtime and Shepard all being town is GOAT (although I have my doubts on Shepard, but am probably wrong with them)

yes you are


can i get a vote count? ill go have coffee and answer w/e magic wants me to. magic give me your TIERS too (not the ego stroking kind)
__________________
Shepard is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 07:03 AM   #799 (permalink)
La vie est drôle
 
Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,246
Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

Nov reminds me of when everyone didnt like cp at first and then warmed to him after about 6 months
__________________
Shepard is offline  
Old 02-12-2013, 07:06 AM   #800 (permalink)
Outlaw Country!
 
Chr1st0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,518
Chr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a push
Default Re: Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

unvote I know what LC is saying about town buying scum fake reaction after a false hammer but claiming nk immune is a classic town lawls gambit, don't see why he would do that as scum.

The last few pages really felt like is was night. vote rising
__________________
Chr1st0 is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios