CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD - Page 81 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #801 of 3994 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:07 AM
The Loose Cannon
 
Klee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charming
Posts: 5,645
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
Better than calling you out on something that doesn't really make sense? Why would your mind even jump to bussing on someone you don't think is scum? I don't even understand that as a thought process. "Your better than that", is kind of a cop out because I disagree with your line of thought/don't find it natural.
HOLY MOLY, is this deliberate.

It was down to the ease at which people hopped on to his wagon. That's about it really. It's more to do with whether he flips scum or not. It's mostly hypothetical.

Maybe it was a waste of time me posting it. Should have kept it to myself and refered to it at a later date of need be and not for the reasons you stated that I might.

@Dan, I see. Why don't you focus on my game related posts, of which there are many(ish)?

I also stated that I wanted to play a loosey goosey game this time around, I'm not sure what that means exactly, but those posts are just conversation. There weren't many active at the time I don't think.

Klee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #802 of 3994 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:13 AM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
I wanted to play a loosey goosey game this time around, I'm not sure what that means exactly

Anark is offline  
post #803 of 3994 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:17 AM
The Loose Cannon
 
Klee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charming
Posts: 5,645
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
It's nice to play and not worry what others think, I know it's "mafia" and whatever, but try it, post what's in your head, just type it out with no worries.

What can go wrong?

Klee is offline  
post #804 of 3994 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:22 AM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
HOLY MOLY, is this deliberate.

It was down to the ease at which people hopped on to his wagon. That's about it really. It's more to do with whether he flips scum or not. It's mostly hypothetical.

Maybe it was a waste of time me posting it. Should have kept it to myself and refered to it at a later date of need be and not for the reasons you stated that I might.
I think you're making a bigger deal about it than me, so I've no idea what you mean by "Is this deliberate", but it probably is?
Victarion is offline  
post #805 of 3994 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:30 AM
The Loose Cannon
 
Klee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charming
Posts: 5,645
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
I think you're making a bigger deal about it than me, so I've no idea what you mean by "Is this deliberate", but it probably is?
You made an incorrect assumption over something I said.

Whatever, I'm over it.

Klee is offline  
post #806 of 3994 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 10:31 AM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
You made an incorrect assumption over something I said.

Whatever, I'm over it.
You brought up bussing at a point I thought it was weird to bring up. That's reall all there is to it for now. I NOTED IT.
Victarion is offline  
post #807 of 3994 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 11:36 AM
WIN FOR ONCE
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,570
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

doc was multi centric in his last game. comparing his quote quality to maverick's first doesn't mean much as doc is the better player and maverick quotes are known to be sub quality so why would anyone want to imitate them.

there's probably the same amount of scum in people trying to stop the wagon then people on the wagon. you could argue the fact that's is so divisive makes it worth pursuing, but people should let him defend himself instead of posturing to get alignment points off him.

clover's quality quote is something closer to doc quality.

rising vote on doc was a form OMGUS. you can take that however you want, but doc took shots at rising so rising voted him with the reasoning that doc skirted around the important parts of day.

kenny probably has the least memorable active game that i ever saw.

people should stop q/ the quotes. scrilla's troubled me like how my posting troubled him.
IMPULSE is offline  
post #808 of 3994 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 11:38 AM
WIN FOR ONCE
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,570
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

unvote
vote nov


this was my read anyway and took shots at punk.
IMPULSE is offline  
post #809 of 3994 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 11:53 AM
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
 
PacoAwesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,529
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Well I finally fucking caught up after a nights sleep.Damn there was too much to read and I would also like to say I'm offended by Scrilla saying I regurgitated a lot of shit already posted. I do not regurgitate. That is something 90lb. female supermodels do after a food binge involving cake,cookies,ice cream, donuts and other delicious but not nutritious treats.

Now anyways back to business at hand. I will still stand by my Nov vote, although Maverick has now appeared on scum radar with those barrage of annoying multi quotes that made DocBlue one multi quote post look like a post written by the gods of literature themselves. Really getting major town vibes from Tatiana's first post even if I don't agree with her on Anark. Also think the Kenny wagon has potential as Kenny's tone in his recent posts are very different than in the very start of this game. However, the boobs in his sig tell me not join the wagon just yet, and I rather stick with the Nov wagon.

Fan of Daniel Bryan,Seth Rollins,Dean Ambrose,CM Punk,Brock Lesnar,Antonio Cesaro,Randy Orton, Kazuchika Okada,Shinsuke Nakamura,and Minoru Suzuki


CREDIT TO "Tenacious.C. "
PacoAwesome is offline  
post #810 of 3994 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 11:55 AM
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
doc was multi centric in his last game. comparing his quote quality to maverick's first doesn't mean much as doc is the better player and maverick quotes are known to be sub quality so why would anyone want to imitate them.

there's probably the same amount of scum in people trying to stop the wagon then people on the wagon. you could argue the fact that's is so divisive makes it worth pursuing, but people should let him defend himself instead of posturing to get alignment points off him.

clover's quality quote is something closer to doc quality.

rising vote on doc was a form OMGUS. you can take that however you want, but doc took shots at rising so rising voted him with the reasoning that doc skirted around the important parts of day.

kenny probably has the least memorable active game that i ever saw.

people should stop q/ the quotes. scrilla's troubled me like how my posting troubled him.
It wasn't exactly OMGUS vote

So who's gonna prepare my next signature?
Rising is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome