CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD - Page 311 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3101 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I'm, 100% on board for a Faraday wagon btw.
you voted nov last day phase. and you'll be lynched before I ever am in this game so go sit in the corner till I decide what to do with you.

hey ziggler mark explain why me asking for massclaim is scummy?
Victarion is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3102 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

skyfall bulletpoint why i'm scum tyvm.

what changed between thinking I was town in your original slot (as town) and now?
Victarion is offline  
post #3103 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
a) claim your targets
b) why the fuck would you claim now?
c) scum could still have a roleblocker your claim proves fucking nothing. jesus. or even a jailer which acts as a blocker.
Because tbh at the rate this game is dragging, I just stopped giving a fuck. Problem?

I'll post my targets once I get home from work

Sent from my Galaxy S3
Ziggler Mark is offline  
post #3104 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 04:43 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
                     
Skyfall explain your reasons please as could ziggler. Not saying he is not scum but some reasons would be nice





Gambit is offline  
post #3105 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
Because tbh at the rate this game is dragging, I just stopped giving a fuck. Problem?
yes I have a problem with you being an obnoxious prick who's not even trying to win the game if you're town by claiming for no apparent reason outside of massclaim.
Victarion is offline  
post #3106 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Skyfall explain your reasons please as could ziggler. Not saying he is not scum but some reasons would be nice
skyfall is legitimately a mong so don't expect anything.

i'm this close to just replacing out b/c we have people like maverick and ziggler claiming for no reason and not actually giving a fuck and complaining about the game being a "drag", when ziggler's been borderline useless all game and has probably blocked a kill whether he's town or scum and hasn't even claimed it. jesus.
Victarion is offline  
post #3107 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

actually ziggler's done multi quotes must be someone else i confused him with
Victarion is offline  
post #3108 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
yes I have a problem with you being an obnoxious prick who's not even trying to win the game if you're town by claiming for no apparent reason outside of massclaim.


another person taking dat game of mafia so serious

To say I'm not trying to win is a fair statement because im not posting epic multi quotes or saying "HERP DERP MAYBE DIS WON IS SKUM"...but to think that im not sitting here, observing what's going on and trying to win the game makes me sad. But it's ok, because i'm ok if I lose a game of internet mafia, it wont kill me.

Anyway, enough of me pandering to someone who dislikes me (SHOCKER!), here's my night by night targets:

Night 1: Woolcock
Night 2: Fap
Night 3: Fap
Night 4: Fap
Night 5: no one
Night 6: I'll post night 6 when night 6 gets posted
Ziggler Mark is offline  
post #3109 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK
 
Pez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 3,009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Btw Sarah is possibly a fake. I'd say either Skyfall or Phenom is scum on presented claims. Chuck and Morgan both flipped, and they are main, and Casey (Phenom) and Sarah (Ziggs) are the other major characters. I'd imagine 1 of them is a fake.

.

NOW OR NEVERMORE
Pez is offline  
post #3110 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK
 
Pez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 3,009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Casey makes sense as a Vig, I don't see why Sarah would be a roleblocker other than "lol hot chick".

.

NOW OR NEVERMORE
Pez is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome