CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD - Page 184 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 02-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #1831 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,464
Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Do does this mean there are three mafia factions? I guess it could still just be two and there is no "red" team.
Lack of kills make 3 unlikely? I suppose not implausible but red isn't always used in games. Is there any particular reason either of the 2 scum factions would have the colour associated with them? (I guess one team could be smaller daykillers, but I wonder wouldn't the pm's mention the fact they kill during the day? And if there's a red team they'll be as big, surely + lack of day roles make it a likely SK. So if there's red it could be 5 factions incl. town which is a bit silly but eh.
Victarion is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-03-2013, 03:14 PM   #1832 (permalink)
The Loose Cannon
 
ShinsuKlee Nakamura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: YEEAAOOH!
Posts: 5,541
ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post

Didn't say "im town"...just that you're not ring aligned. That's been noted.
Because, ZigglerMark what I was pointing out only "confirms" that I'm likely not ring aligned. Why would I exaggerate and say "obviously, I'm confirmed town". Don't be daft.


Sent from Verticalsports.com App
__________________

Credit to CHAMPviaDQ for EPIC Sig full of SWAG!
ShinsuKlee Nakamura is online now  
Old 02-03-2013, 03:15 PM   #1833 (permalink)
Faith and a .45
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 10,055
Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

I think you have the right of it, Faraday. Unless one of the teams kill is delayed like in Star Wars mafia.
__________________



Spoiler for Maisie Knew You Were Trouble:




Hit-Girl is online now  
Old 02-03-2013, 03:15 PM   #1834 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
DocBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,065
DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
I presume no visited as I got no pm though that could be because I died night one.


Imp is used my securityguard role on your as I forgot scum would go for a top player not a noob like me. Makes me think one scum group is made of lesser players or someone wanted to get rid of me.....


Sent from Verticalsports.com App
Nah you don't usually get results when you die so no PM doesn't mean nobody visited IMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
we already had 2 weird ass cops flip, so a standard cop seems unlikely. but it's hammered already so no point in crying over spilled Mikey.
The Securitywoman was a watcher type role rather than cop but I see what you mean. Pointless to speculate right now anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
A specific scum group cop w/ a regular cop seems a little unlikely. We'll see from his flip. (If Showtime or Shepard are around can't they flip him?)

Also it'd mean a Ring cop, too. So that's 3 straight up cop type roles which is a lot.
Yeah probably, I was expecting some sort of Night cop too tbh, maybe restricted somehow kind of like Big's was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
why so worried about rushing this lynch through? surely getting a claim from mikey wouldnt be such a bad thing...if you're that afraid of theday SK getting Titania, next time dont be so open with "OMG INFO"...

seems pretty certain that Mikey is scum. Someone of your experience level didnt take into consideration that your results could have been fucked because of a bus driver, role redirector, or nexus? Not only that, but you pushed for a quick lynch, when in the past you have never done something like this. Why not wait for a claim? Then you follow it up with "I hope I dont die today, because I have info on LC" If you had info on LC, why are you waiting until you're on your deathbed to disclose this? Why let an entire day phase go by, then move to lynch mikey? Why wouldn't you have clued us in to the fact that LC might be scum? Looks like you're trying too hard to appear town.

Where did this "LC could be scum" shit come from? A handful of people saying it, I just don't see it. At least it's not overt.

This goes back to what I posted earlier. Why wait until you might be Day Killed to let us know you have info on LC?

Still not seeing why people want a claim out of LC. Especially all of a sudden

Not to nitpick, but if you're changing up your style for this game, who's to say Titania isnt, as well? Especially if mikey flips town....

the above two posts are precisely why I didnt vote Mikey. I've never seen so many people so eager for a quick lynch without getting a claim. Instead people were intent on blindly following a "if my info is correct, mikey is scum, lynch him now, fuck his claim"...terrible town play if mike flips town.

are you being serious? you claim to be a better player than me, but dont know why Mikey would bring up bus drivers, role redirectors, and other roles that would corrupt a cop's results? gtfo of here with your weak play.
I don't understand why you've gotten all self-righteous all of a sudden. If you don't understand the logic behind rushing Day phases when there are Daykills then you're probably not worth the time. You ask why she didn't consider a redirection of some kind? It's because it's a bit of a stretch and you usually will jump to the conclusion that your target is scum rather than assuming they may have been redirected, especially when there hasn't been any indication as yet that such a role is in the game. To be fair to her she didn't say 100% either, she said she was pretty certain.

The LC stuff didn't 'come from nowhere', Titania said it'd be worth getting a claim from her based on her Night 1 result. Keep up.

Faking info isn't really a style btw, it's just dumb.
__________________

Blue Is Still The Colour
DocBlue is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #1835 (permalink)
Faith and a .45
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 10,055
Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Titania's suspicion of me is read only as I have no night *or day* actions at all.
__________________



Spoiler for Maisie Knew You Were Trouble:




Hit-Girl is online now  
Old 02-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #1836 (permalink)
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 9,903
cesaro_ROCKS 14501 - 15000cesaro_ROCKS 14501 - 15000cesaro_ROCKS 14501 - 15000cesaro_ROCKS 14501 - 15000cesaro_ROCKS 14501 - 15000cesaro_ROCKS 14501 - 15000cesaro_ROCKS 14501 - 15000cesaro_ROCKS 14501 - 15000cesaro_ROCKS 14501 - 15000cesaro_ROCKS 14501 - 15000cesaro_ROCKS 14501 - 15000
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

what did you do night 1 LC?

oh, ok. no actions, but she apparently followed you night 1?
__________________
"Little Jiminy Cricket"; Fantasy Wrestling Leauge




The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #1837 (permalink)
Faith and a .45
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 10,055
Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

She needs to replace back in
__________________



Spoiler for Maisie Knew You Were Trouble:




Hit-Girl is online now  
Old 02-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #1838 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,608
Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
aw shit...im scum
OK now you are getting lynched tomorrow Btw have you ever played as scum so I can do some research?

Also last game you called me scum for trying to extend the day phase to find more? Hmmm...
__________________




Gambit is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 03:19 PM   #1839 (permalink)
Faith and a .45
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 10,055
Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Nothing Skyfall. I might as well go ahead and claim.

I'm Michael "Big Mike" Tucker vanilla townie Burbank Aligned.
__________________



Spoiler for Maisie Knew You Were Trouble:




Hit-Girl is online now  
Old 02-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #1840 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,464
Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Odd that she'd suspect you for taking no action. You obviously didn't commit a kill or she'd have claimed that, anyway. Will PONDER that.
Victarion is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios