CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD - Page 173 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1721 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 07:19 AM
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny Klaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

I was the FIRST to say obby was non town.

[

King Kenny Klaus is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1722 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 07:20 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Scrooge McDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
He seems town just like you.

You're not making any sense to me now. First of all, this is a multi-scum game so the day kill belongs to a mafia group, not a Day SK and even if it did belong to a Day SK, he'd/she'd have no reason to kill Mikey to look town because we obviously already have a Vig. It be different if we didn't have a Vig and the person could claim Vig, but that's not the case.
Why does it have to be a mafia kill?
There are a few newbies who probably would have done actually trying to set up a potential Dayvig fake for later. It's hardly out of the realms of possibility. Not now obviously but tricking new players into doing something stupid is hardly something new and it's worth it considering there's no real risk involved


Blue Is Still The Colour
Scrooge McDoc is offline  
post #1723 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 07:23 AM
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny Klaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
you failed to disprove anything I said, you just sat back and let chr1st0 and scrilla derail it before it got started. Also, it has made some sense as McQueen, Anark and Doc were agreeing with points raised.

Your obby read wasn't an independent thought, and only clear you from being orange.



straw clutching at its finest.

----------------

After the obby flip I posted that I'd throw out all my reads because I'd pegged obby as town. However, in my defence, I did catch him out with his faked watcher results and exposed his lie, which swayed my opinion of him from town to scum.
Huh? I wasn;'t even on during your little interaction with them. They (as Nov just did) weren't defending me, they were just going against your lazy, rubbish case against me with no substance whatsoever.

[

King Kenny Klaus is offline  
post #1724 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 07:24 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

I wasn't inactive in Smiley

How about people actually fucking READ my case on Kenny as opposed to dismissing it so easily? I've provided reasoning for all my suspicions so far as well, so Nov, your vein attempts at conspiring with Kenny to clutch at them straws is pitiful.

Also, who have I insulted?
Bullseye is offline  
post #1725 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 07:25 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Kenny you claim it's a lazy rubbish case yet you still haven't justified why you asked SEVEN people for their thoughts on other players and offered absolutely nothing yourself when these thoughts were provided.
Bullseye is offline  
post #1726 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 07:25 AM
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny Klaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

lol conspiracy theories. dont become an arsenal fan

[

King Kenny Klaus is offline  
post #1727 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,838
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Why does it have to be a mafia kill?
There are a few newbies who probably would have done actually trying to set up a potential Dayvig fake for later. It's hardly out of the realms of possibility. Not now obviously but tricking new players into doing something stupid is hardly something new and it's worth it considering there's no real risk involved
Because this is a multiscum game based on the size of it, Obby's flip, and the theme knowledge people. One night kills belongs to the Vig while the other belongs to Obby's group. Then there's the mafia group with the day kill. Mikey needs to be lynched as quickly as possible. I believe he's in that group with the day kill and hopefully most of them are Americans and miss the chance to put their kill in.

Titania is offline  
post #1728 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 07:26 AM
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny Klaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,614
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

I've provided plenty of thoughts. I'll get to your astonishing 26-27 posts soon, next will be LC.

[

King Kenny Klaus is offline  
post #1729 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 07:30 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
lol conspiracy theories. dont become an arsenal fan
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Because this is a multiscum game based on the size of it, Obby's flip, and the theme knowledge people. One night kills belongs to the Vig while the other belongs to Obby's group. Then there's the mafia group with the day kill. Mikey needs to be lynched as quickly as possible. I believe he's in that group with the day kill and hopefully most of them are Americans and miss the chance to put their kill in.
Speculative Titania

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kenny View Post
I've provided plenty of thoughts. I'll get to your astonishing 26-27 posts soon, next will be LC.
No, you haven't. You've fluffed a shitload, cried over Faraday calling you a weak player, and jumped on other people's reads to gain protown points.

As I said before, quality over quantity.
Bullseye is offline  
post #1730 of 3994 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 07:36 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Scrooge McDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Because this is a multiscum game based on the size of it, Obby's flip, and the theme knowledge people. One night kills belongs to the Vig while the other belongs to Obby's group. Then there's the mafia group with the day kill. Mikey needs to be lynched as quickly as possible. I believe he's in that group with the day kill and hopefully most of them are Americans and miss the chance to put their kill in.
Multi-scum doesn't mean there can't be a SK. In fact i'm pretty sure there is one based on the flavour in the Day kill; "Stabbed by a mysterious figure" rather than a gunshot feels way more SK-ish than a mafia/vig kill. I've seen multiple scum with a SK also before. Wasn't there a game recently with two SKs and two scum groups? Plus in mine and Pez's game we had three groups of three plus a SK type role.


Blue Is Still The Colour
Scrooge McDoc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome