Champions League Mafia - Game Thread - Page 91 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #901 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 05:10 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Oh my god, they killed Kenny!

Quite glad it's done tbh. I'd also be happy to fuck the oompaloompa claim and just night lynch him. Even if he's town, he's useless and a distraction. I'll bet a fiver on him being scum though. Doc's fingerprints are all over him.

McLovin and Skyfall's posts will be getting a thorough re-read-through by me tomorrow.

Anark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #902 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 05:10 PM
WIN FOR ONCE
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,570
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
No, the point is if I was on Doc's team why in the world would I throw suspicion at him when he's the Ninja when NO ONE was looking at him. NO ONE. If I did that as a scum teammate I'd be the worst scum teammate ever.

It sounded to me like he wanted to draw protection from town so a scum watcher could easily find out who the BG is.
your point means nothing to me as i find the basis of your suspicion to be insignificant so the thought that you should get town points for being paranoid irks me. saying that your wine does nothing for me.
IMPULSE is offline  
post #903 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 05:11 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,304
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
my point is that you supposed read was nothing more than a gut reaction due to your paranoia and that you shouldn't be considered to be town b/c you were paranoid for a protection request. it's a common occurrence regardless of alignment so using that to leverage a town read out of skyfall means nothing.
Wait, if it's a "gut reaction based on paranoia" how in the hell could I be scum? Only town would have a gut reaction read based on paranoia when it comes to a scum player. It couldn't possibly be a gut reaction or paranoia if he's my own teammate.

You can't have it both ways Imp.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #904 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 05:12 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Oh my god, they killed Kenny!

Quite glad it's done tbh. I'd also be happy to fuck the oompaloompa claim and just night lynch him. Even if he's town, he's useless and a distraction. I'll bet a fiver on him being scum though. Doc's fingerprints are all over him.

McLovin and Skyfall's posts will be getting a thorough re-read-through by me tomorrow.
Please do. I would like someone to post a logical reason why I am scum. If people think I am scum so bad role cop me tonight.


Sent from Verticalsports.com App





Gambit is offline  
post #905 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 05:13 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
No, the point is if I was on Doc's team why in the world would I throw suspicion at him when he's the Ninja when NO ONE was looking at him. NO ONE. If I did that as a scum teammate I'd be the worst scum teammate ever.

It sounded to me like he wanted to draw protection from town so a scum watcher could easily find out who the BG is.
Ahem. I clinked swords with him for a few posts. Though I won't pretend I had a good read. He just had a nibble at me for fairly spurious reasons.

Anark is offline  
post #906 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 05:13 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,304
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

btw, my gut and paranoia is telling me that Fitz is town, for whatever it's worth.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #907 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 05:13 PM
WIN FOR ONCE
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,570
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Oh yeah.. PRAISE THE LORD.
AMEN
IMPULSE is offline  
post #908 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 05:14 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Please do. I would like someone to post a logical reason why I am scum. If people think I am scum so bad role cop me tonight.
You sound confident of having a role which can be either town or scum. There's quite a few of them.

Anark is offline  
post #909 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 05:16 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
You sound confident of having a role which can be either town or scum. There's quite a few of them.
I meant cop me to see my alignment. As fair as my role goes I think it can only be town but not certain on that. Anyway I am town. I have posted my reasons why I wanted to delay the lynch. I have stopped caring anyway. Ziggler is scum for sure and shep maybe too though much less sure on him.


Sent from Verticalsports.com App





Gambit is offline  
post #910 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 05:18 PM
WIN FOR ONCE
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,570
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Wait, if it's a "gut reaction based on paranoia" how in the hell could I be scum? Only town would have a gut reaction read based on paranoia when it comes to a scum player. It couldn't possibly be a gut reaction or paranoia if he's my own teammate.

You can't have it both ways Imp.
don't do this to yourself. i didn't say you were scum so there is no having it both ways.

you're using your opposition to doc's request for town points. i classified it as a gut reaction based on paranoia, i pointed out how the request was a alignment neutral tactic.

the only thing i did was discredit your accomplishment that you offered up to skyfall for town points.

we wouldn't being having this conversation if you weren't self conscious.
IMPULSE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome