Champions League Mafia - Game Thread - Page 212 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2111 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:37 PM
APLEXED
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,597
Points: 2,067
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan the marino View Post
Mikey's not scum, TKOK claimed miller pretty early. I doubt Big Man gave anyone that safe claim.
whatever i don't like equals scum under the conditions of my primary win condition
IMPULSE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2112 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:38 PM
.
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,732
Points: 761
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
Confirmed don't mean shit when the purple GF is still alive.
How do you know the purple GF is still alive unless you know there is a purple GF.

Purple GF is not definitely in the game. It would indicate (maybe I'm wrong here, but bare with me) that both scum teams were equal in size, when I thought usually there was one big scum team and a smaller one. I know I might be wrong about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
tell me my info. it was a 100% a read and I even repped mclovin after he died saying that shepard was scum. BEFORE I WAS IN THE GAME.
Oh, you repped the guy who's not allowed to post in this thread anymore?

Oh, okay. Can't argue with that absolute proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
so you`re trying to make the miller look suss now. oh yeah, you`re totally town.
Give me strength. The miller role is famous for being faked.

Has Mikey been copped? No. So he hasn't shown up as scum, which he would if he was miller.

Anark is offline  
post #2113 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:40 PM
WIGGINS
 
UnDeFeatedKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21,294
Points: 6,602
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
How do you know the purple GF is still alive unless you know there is a purple GF.

Purple GF is not definitely in the game. It would indicate (maybe I'm wrong here, but bare with me) that both scum teams were equal in size, when I thought usually there was one big scum team and a smaller one. I know I might be wrong about that.



Oh, you repped the guy who's not allowed to post in this thread anymore?

Oh, okay. Can't argue with that absolute proof.



Give me strength. The miller role is famous for being faked.

Has Mikey been copped? No. So he hasn't shown up as scum, which he would if he was miller.
at saying there wouldn`t be a godfather in a scum group even though every mafia game for the last 5 years has had one. do you even think sometimes?

oh, that hardly matters for in game as I caught him either way. I`m just saying that for after the game when people try to say it wasn`t a read and I didn`t catch him without info even though I completely did. it`s an EGO thing.

The miller role is famous for being faked? it`s probably been faked 5 times out of the last 100. that isn`t exactly a great percentage.

UnDeFeatedKing is offline  
post #2114 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:42 PM
The North Remembers
 
Mikey Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CHICAGOland
Posts: 20,479
Points: 187
                     
How many posts did I make saying I wanted to lynch Titania. Like 5?

I even said "someone stop me". And nothing.


But once she flips, it is all "she was copped" etc and blah blah blah.

Anark is 100% scum. Kept his mouth shut the entire time I was talking about lynching her but as soon she flips, he's got something to say.


Mikey Damage is offline  
post #2115 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:43 PM
.
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,732
Points: 761
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
at saying there wouldn`t be a godfather in a scum group even though every mafia game for the last 5 years has had one. do you even think sometimes?
I'm not saying for definite either way. I'm suggesting that there might not be one in a small scum group. And I already stated that I wasn't certain about any of that.

You like putting words in people's mouths.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
The miller role is famous for being faked? it`s probably been faked 5 times out of the last 100. that isn`t exactly a great percentage.
It's a running joke in mafia games. Pay attention.

Anark is offline  
post #2116 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:43 PM
APLEXED
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,597
Points: 2,067
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

magic didn't catch me this game. well he never caught me. the only expert at catching me is modding the game. so here's a salute to a big man, a salute for the fuckery i caused w/ my claim and a salute to titania taking a bullet for the titan.
IMPULSE is offline  
post #2117 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:44 PM
WIGGINS
 
UnDeFeatedKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21,294
Points: 6,602
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

oh so now you realize anark is scum even though I was saying the whole time to night lynch his ass.

it doesn`t matter, he`s caught and can`t win. he will die eventually and it will happen either this next day phase or the night phase depending on what happens this night phase.

UnDeFeatedKing is offline  
post #2118 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:45 PM
WIGGINS
 
UnDeFeatedKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21,294
Points: 6,602
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
magic didn't catch me this game. well he never caught me. the only expert at catching me is modding the game. so here's a salute to a big man, a salute for the fuckery i caused w/ my claim and a salute to titania taking a bullet for the titan.
ive caught you plenty of times you damn revisionist.

UnDeFeatedKing is offline  
post #2119 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:45 PM
The North Remembers
 
Mikey Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CHICAGOland
Posts: 20,479
Points: 187
                     
Yeah. I want to catch the purple GF.


Mikey Damage is offline  
post #2120 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:47 PM
.
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,732
Points: 761
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
How many posts did I make saying I wanted to lynch Titania. Like 5?

I even said "someone stop me". And nothing.


But once she flips, it is all "she was copped" etc and blah blah blah.

Anark is 100% scum. Kept his mouth shut the entire time I was talking about lynching her but as soon she flips, he's got something to say.
Bullshit. For starters, I've been watching the football and popping on here every now and then. Secondly, I'm going back and looking for your 5 posts saying you were voting Titania. We'll see about that. I remember 2. One saying fuck it, you were going to do it, and other coercing the night lynchers to join you.

Thirdly, the first post straight after the Mid-Night write-up was me getting suspicious of you, but check the time of the post, as I was writing it while mid-night was posted.

Anark is offline  
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome