The back and forths help me to read people, as do arguments. It just seems a strange reaction considering it's not like it was getting heated or anything and she's not tunneling you either
It just happens a lot and I couldn't be bothered. Really, I was not at all worried about her making me look scummy.
I don't like the way Nov talks to me. He doesn't even know me.
vote Nov interested in a claim + he is rude to me and I dont even know where he came from, I'd like to be friends, this probably isn't a good start[/B]
I don't know how to take you at all CP, I don't even know where I was rude to you again. I do apologise if I caused any offence though, I too want to be friends.
Interesting. Keep a hold of that list of early soft-claimers for when Nov flips.
Scrilla seems the most townish of everybody so far. I'm not buying these soft claims though. I assume scum have access to more information with regards fake claims etc, so they are the ones in the position to be manipulating what everyone else thinks is the set-up.
Oh, the 'I've already explained' technique. Classic scum move.
Trying to get those night lynchers to reveal themselves?
You also ran away from it when she mentioned that the last time you back and forthed with her, you were scum.
1. So what, are they town or scum when I flip? Scumhunt properly, don't suspect me or the people I defend when I give decent reasons as to why their soft claims are believable. Also, I only said they LOOK GOOD, particularly McLovin.
2. Of course, I am not doubting that. However besides Scrilla, the majority of those that fake claimed aren't likely to do so.
3. But I had already explained. Titania has made another habit of questioning old posts when they have already been explained, I didn't feel the need to post it again.
4. No I am not trying to get the night lynchers outed at all. Actually, I was the FIRST person to say that they should NOT come out after Tkok claimed. Actually sort of scummy of you to quote one post but not the other, unless you just wanted your case to look better rather than actually be better.
5. I backed off because I had already said I didn't want to start with her, and her point there was terrible. Also, I don't know what game she is talking about either, we have back and forths every game and the majority of them I have been town.
Also, for those that know my game more, they will know I don't ever soft claim, and also that I am smart enough not to fake a typo in my role PM, that is just fucking retarded. I claimed I was some nobody that was ungoogleable, then later corrected myself. Fact is, I went on the Champions League website to see if my team was actually in the CL this year, as I was trying to figure out if it was just this years teams in the game. At the top of the page is a picture of all the players, I found my guy and realized his last name was spelled wrong.
Really need some more IMPULSE and Shepard in this thread.
I stick by my opinions on Mikey, McLovin, Clover, Scrill and Woolcock. And Tkok is town.