Champions League Mafia - Game Thread - Page 124 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1231 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 09:29 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
oompaloompaTAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The Hammer
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOLCOCK View Post
But Taz, this suspicion and predicament is all of your own doing. You've played fairly poorly since Mikey flipped as Ronaldo and people began to speculate about your true character, and any claims you've made since have been quick and without much care. You can only do your best in this game to state your case based off the evidence presented to you, ducking claims and posting generally inconsequential material doesn't help your case and only adds to the mounting suspicion.
i concordar com o que você disse, mas eu tenho só começou a entender o jogo até não muito tempo atrás, o que me fez olhar desconfiado já

oompaloompaTAZ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1232 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 09:31 AM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,545
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Oompaloompa, give me your list of who you think is scum or town.

Anark is offline  
post #1233 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 09:32 AM
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
 
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Posts: 5,718
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompaTAZ View Post
I dare say that those who tried and succeeded very hard to get me to complain are scum
Would you care to elaborate on this? Most of the people pushing for a claim from you did so because your general play beforehand was suspect and drew speculation you were Cristiano Ronaldo. Posting the comment about Barcelona and Lionel Messi certainly increased said speculation and you never took the time to correct or comment on any of the speculation on your end.

Mikey then flipping as Ronaldo immediately raised suspicion because people remembered your barcelona and messi comment, which now came off as very deliberate play as it was the only comment from you that was directly relevant to the game and your character. Since then you've ducked claims and played very awkwardly and not taken to address speculation/assertions in any great detail. You've made people suspect your play to be scum on the basis that you floated under the radar of a PR which later turned out to be completely different to what people expected it to be, and you've made little contribution by way of enquriring/reading the game to identify potential suspect play.

I'm just failing to register how a lot of your play which has drawn suspicion and unease from a number of players can be attributed to scum looking to pressure you. Do you really think your play minus the later character claim suggests you to be obviously town?
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER is offline  
post #1234 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

STRAYA! Explaining my inactivity for the day. Fuck sake what a recap read that was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Easily readable? I was scum in Magic's game and had like no suspicion around me and I put up a pretty damn good defense under impossible circumstances when I repped in for LC and managed to convince/half way convince some in that game that I was town. Other than that I havn't been scum very often.
I didn't play that game, and guess what, you flipped scum here. Point proven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
Given that Mikey's write up includes him being strangled, I don't think he died because of hiding behind scum. I think he was killed. And if he did hide behind Kenny, that clears him IMO.
If he had been straight killed, then the person he hid behind would also have been killed, no?

Quote:
Elsewhere Mikey was cowering in fear behind the goal. No one could harm him from there right? Wrong, he was strangled to death via the goal net.
This asinine attempt at an explanation is a classic Pez slip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Why was I the only one suspicious of Doc? Well obviously someone else saw through that ruse. It wouldn't surprise me at all that scum have a watcher and simply watched Doc. "Protection please" when you haven't even done anything, and said seriously, is a huge flag.

Vote Kenny
Ahem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
i stripped maverick of his quotes. he should stop hiding behind that angry tone as it's not a good mask.
You are worthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
I am new and made a mistake. If people think I am scum watch me tonight then.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
What a worthless post. Also.. you read his role? Wut? How? His role hasn't been shown yet. Unless you already know his role, because you're in his QT?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Skyfall, how'd I make your town list?

I'm not sure about Oompa. I'm assuming Big Man gave scum fake claims so I don't see him as scum accidentally softclaiming a player that wasn't given as a fake claim. Though people saying Doc likely would think of the new guy faking a pr to stay under the radar makes me wonder about him since I can see Doc doing that too. I do think he should get to fully claim before being night lynched. I understand the argument that even if he's town he's useless given his pr, but I still don't like the idea of just taking out a townie just because of that reasoning so let him claim before night lynching him.

Uggh, it's a multi-scum game. Not sure about anyone now.

At least we know the Watcher is town given red had a Ninja and purple had a Tracker.
STOP WITH THE SPECULATION FLUFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
Someone just kill Taz, this is getting silly. I don't understand why he won't just tell us his character.
Very dangerous to overtaking Sterling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Dan we don't think he was claiming to be messi. We think he was claiming to be Cristiano ronaldo
He never claimed, it was just an assumption based on his PR being Portuguese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
So what do the theme knowledge people make of that? Though keep in mind Big Man most likely gave the scum teams fake claims.
Oh my...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOLCOCK View Post
Anderlecht were in this year's competition. They were eliminated in the group stage, though big to my knowledge hasn't stipulated whether teams apply to teams who qualified for the competition this season, or teams who progressed past the group stages.

fwiw, I thought there might be debate about anderlecht. TKOK in claiming miller cited Bate Borisov as his team: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/13009569-post519.html

They were eliminated like Anderlecht were at the group stages.
Also with McLovin's death, and being Chelsea, you'd assume it's all from the group stages of this year's competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Oh my god we fucking get it. All you done is mock people asking for claims. How about you post your list of people who are scum?

Also it is not the same as their are multiple people who are night lynchers. It can't just be one person choosing who to kill. They have to all agree or meet a majority.
Gotten to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
What has happened in this game?

Wake up to see a phase already gone past and a duel occurring?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
ugh 2 scum teams as well, fuck that shit.
Can anyone else see the Lawls pattern here? Curses out the 2 scum teams after speculating about it on Day 1. Why so angered about your speculation being accurate?
Bullseye is offline  
post #1235 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 09:35 AM
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Oompaloompa, This mafia you will can be suspected or being accused for being mafia for almost anything so you need to be ready justify everything you say

The fact is you had PR then said something about Messi which made some think you were Ronaldo but you didn't deny being Rolando so when Ronaldo flips it automatic to be suspicious of you and faking PR is also easy specially when you are one of last post and aswell you stalled you claim

So who's gonna prepare my next signature?
Rising is offline  
post #1236 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 09:38 AM
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Well.Fuck.

Reading through all of this sure wasn't boring but slightly depressing since McLovin's death was unnecessary, as was Ziggler's need to claim. I think Impulse is right, this game might be moving too fast, not just for 'keep up' reasons but it feels like it's getting messy. I didn't even know there could be Duels in Mafia, tbh. So I'm hoping some of you can clarify who is eligible to call for Duels. On the plus side the lynch on Kenny was swift and an easy one, not much else to celebrate other than Shep being diligent.

That being said my play isn't all that much different ( as Skyfall mentioned ) than my last game, Shep. Also I don't recall you being in that game so how would you even know? Seems pretty scummy of you to make such a bold claim or just pretentious. You're playing a pretty active scum hunting game right now, so I don't really think you're scum at all. Although with the emergence of another scum group, things are more complicated. chr1st0's play comes off as really town to me as he's been trying to show Ziggler the light of how Taz has been playing really suspiciously and Ziggler seems to be acting like he has chr1sto on ignore.

Shep, WOOLCOCK and Chr1sto are true blue the way I see it. Taz's play puts him in a tight spot, new or not his he's done nothing but make himself a distraction. Continuously posting fluff, It's gotten to where I almost think he can't even speak English, since he acts like he doesn't understand us. That's my 2cents for right now, I had to go through almost 30 pages from where I last left off, so forgive me for not compiling more information, I'm a bit more caught up now. So

How about you start adding things of relevance to this game Taz?



2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline  
post #1237 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Merry Happy
 
Chr1st0mas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,523
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
This asinine attempt at an explanation is a classic Pez slip.
Think you quoted the wrong quote there, but I thought similar when he said that

He never denied being ronaldo though, that's my qualm, plus the fact it took until night 2 to actually just claim character fully.

Chr1st0mas is online now  
post #1238 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
 
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Posts: 5,718
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Also with McLovin's death, and being Chelsea, you'd assume it's all from the group stages of this year's competition.
Yeah, chr1st0 pulled a quote from Nov's character in the game which stipulated he was in 'the last 32 of the Champions League'. So its definitely relating to group stage teams.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/13077226-post1050.html
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER is offline  
post #1239 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 09:45 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
oompaloompaTAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The Hammer
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Oompaloompa, give me your list of who you think is scum or town.
eu acho que você é escumalha! sempre colocando pressão sobre a nova cara! haha! eu sou sério!
desculpe eu demorar muito tempo para escrever, mas o seu tempo para traduzir a palavra correta

oompaloompaTAZ is offline  
post #1240 of 2391 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 09:48 AM
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,873
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompaTAZ View Post
eu acho que você é escumalha! sempre colocando pressão sobre a nova cara! haha! eu sou sério!
desculpe eu demorar muito tempo para escrever, mas o seu tempo para traduzir a palavra correta
"I think you're scum! always putting pressure on the new guy! haha! I'm serious! sorry i take a long time to write, but its time to translate the correct word"

I thought Fitz going after you early was a little reckless, but at this stage of the game I am finding myself sympathizing with his cause.



2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome