Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6 - Page 86 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #851 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 02:41 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,281
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
While I do admit in the past my data has been corrupted when it comes to LadyCroft, I am going to vote for her this phase. She has been adding useless data and observations to her posts. If I was a research droid or an interrogation droid rather than a protocol droid I would go back and check all her posts to point out the blatant fluff. Right now I am going to join Master Luke to watch the Dagobah Dirty Birds destroy the Dagobah Swamphawks. I will return, possibly with further data to support my case.

Vote LadyCroft.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #852 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 02:45 PM
The North Remembers
 
Mikey Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CHICAGOland
Posts: 20,136
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

LC, that votes makes sense when you consider that scrilla is scum.

more votes for big man.

i am 87% sure he's scum. his non-defense defense is scummy. i do the same thing as scum.


Mikey Damage is offline  
post #853 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Big_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
I believe there are 5 votes on you. About halfway. Are you going to claim, or you going to go to the same no-claim stance as Roger?
1. It's less than halfway
2. I don't see the wagon going anywhere considering the basis of the wagon is poor.

I didn't vote Roger because I didn't agree with the reasoning behind it, and still don't but it got scum so who cares. First you put suspicion on me because you thought I didn't want to vote for a town member (even though I wasn't the only one who didn't get on the wagon before the claim, there were lots of people in fact) and then when he flipped scum you flip it the other way and say I was defending my scum buddy. gtfo no I'm not claiming.
Big_Man is offline  
post #854 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 02:50 PM
The North Remembers
 
Mikey Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CHICAGOland
Posts: 20,136
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Post your scum list, that you didn't want to post earlier...

why even post that? why townie doesn't want to post a possible scum list? why the hesitation?

don't be mad I caught you.


others of note who didn't want to vote roger...dan. dan ended up on the wagon eventually. doc, dead townie. were there any others of note who didn't want to vote roger?

we could question dan, but since you voted for dan, i think that dan is kinda townish. since i think you're scum.


Mikey Damage is offline  
post #855 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 02:53 PM
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Is that Scrilla using a PR as an excuse for not reading back on LC?

Sent from my Galaxy S3
Ziggler Mark is offline  
post #856 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 02:54 PM
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US
Posts: 10,873
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
my scum thoughts:
Mr. Mister - avoided the wagon, easily hopped on the Obby wagon though. Then joined back on the sterling wagon when it heated up. with the little bit of theme knowledge you say you have, it's strange you keep making references to characters, especially the scum we just caught.
Roy - Obby wagon, begging people to join.
Champ - said the claim was good, but also said it wasn't. sat on the fence until the end.
Mikey - I said I thought you were scum with Sterling and your logic "the wagon is probably filled with scum" is horrible logic, especially on day 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post


Poor reasoning, and a random hitch to roy? Why oh why?
now you're proving you're either not reading the thread or selectively choosing what to point out.

I also posted I thought you were non-republic aligned, but now it's shifting to scum aligned. I'll gather some posts from roy that I find suspicious.

other people should do the same for BigMan because he did what more than half the people on the Roger wagon did, not vote at him at first until he refused to claim. No reason to vote Bigman and not everyone else.

Join the Greatest Group on WF: Cesaro World Order




The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
post #857 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 02:57 PM
The North Remembers
 
Mikey Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CHICAGOland
Posts: 20,136
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

skyfall, stop thinking and just follow me. i got you.


Mikey Damage is offline  
post #858 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 02:57 PM
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,354
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
Is that Scrilla using a PR as an excuse for not reading back on LC?

Sent from my Galaxy S3
"I will return, possibly with further data to support my case."

I would prefer if you would all learn to read. I am not programmed to translate illiteracy.


#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
post #859 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 02:59 PM
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,273
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Oh yeah I think two scum groups have been mentioned by Titania a few times. Not sure where she gets that.

We had two kills right? So that points to one scum group and the SK. Maybe a kill was blocked, but that'd be pretty lucky.

MrMister is offline  
post #860 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 03:00 PM
Now THAT is a shared moment...
 
Little Drummer Roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lost in my imagination
Posts: 769
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

I didn't want to vote Roger... but then I did, so I did.


Kid Koala <3
Little Drummer Roy is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome