Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6 - Page 66 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #651 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,862
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
That is not the same as being in disguise. Roger is saying that his role is someone who looks like her not someone disguised as her. Roger is faking and is scum.
Good catch. I wanted to see what LC would say when I disputed her theory, though. Roger's claim was pretty weak and it seems apparent now that his delay was a ploy to get a convincing false PR together.



2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #652 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 03:48 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
I'm not actually a duelist. But yeah that role owns.





Gambit is offline  
post #653 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 03:51 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
Good catch. I wanted to see what LC would say when I disputed her theory, though. Roger's claim was pretty weak and it seems apparent now that his delay was a ploy to get a convincing false PR together.
Thanks though it was mostly McQueen and Lady croft who spotted it I just did some research to check out what roger was saying





Gambit is offline  
post #654 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Scrooge McDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Oh we know Leia isn't a fake claim for Empire too which is nice, if there's only one scum team then Leia is pretty much confirmed (or possibly an indy fake but i'll take those odds)


Blue Is Still The Colour
Scrooge McDoc is offline  
post #655 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 04:12 PM
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,261
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Yeah I'm hoping CP doesn't Pez it up and puts the main characters of the theme in the game.

MrMister is offline  
post #656 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 04:37 PM
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US
Posts: 10,865
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
dan the marino always willing to make that sacrifice...unless he's got an angle and is SCUM.
Ok fuck the obby thing for now.
unvote
vote Roger Sterling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
Not going to claim day 1, sorry guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
unvote vote Roger
Gimmick infringement
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Unvote
Vote Rodger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
yeh, that's not a good look. Let's get some reads off of this flip.
vote Roger
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1st0 View Post
unvote vote roger
This shit should never be allowed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
lol just noticed he refused to claim.
vote roger
fuck outta here with that. that's playing against your win condition and I'm not going to tolerate it just because you don't want to claim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan the marino View Post
Unvote
Let's not quick-vote him while he's away...
I'm conflicted, I really don't think he's scum but this not-claiming thing is ridiculous and needs to die. If you're town just claim, not-claiming isn't showing anyone up and just wastes a day phase for town by killing one of their own.
unvotes as so near to hammer. Dan does this normally I've seen
Quote:
Originally Posted by x iCame2Play x View Post
Unvote: McQueen
Vote: Roger Sterling
This post was edited and included actual words, not a beep beep PR. with only 4 posts, maybe he is nervous townie or his mafia teammates told him to shut up.

THE CLAIM:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
could be the scum backup, but i don't think so.
unvote roger
roger is town, probably.
gotta be some scum in the other 12 people on this wagon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1st0 View Post
Yo doc get on this post.
meh unvote
I'm with you on bigman there mikey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
unvote sterling
I can believe it because CP added in extra roles, might have been an added role.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillionDollarProns View Post
I'm not sure I like that claim, to be perfectly honest
First person to say he doesn't believe the claim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK View Post

K
Fuck it
Vote:Icametoplay. even for a new person i'm not digging his/her play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
It seems really far fetched Prons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
Several people stand out to me:
sXe - Probably town, my wagon started with him but he was just being a fat angry troll.
Dan - I voted for him because he's dangerous as scum when allowed to coast, wanted to put pressure on him. He looks pretty terrible jumping on and off my wagon, non town read.
Obby - His posts are fake, looks like he's being coached in a QT what to say.
MrMister - Despite piling on his vote, pretty sure his play matches his town meta.
Doc wasn't on my wagon, but he comes out looking pro-town; TKOK as well.
Vote: Obby
So since we're getting claims on day 1, his posts look super fake and he looks like he's being told what/when to post.
It has more to do with the fact that I was wagoned for absolutely no reason. People voting for me based off of my terrible Christmas game doesn't sit well with me, and I'm pissed.
There were reasons for the wagon, and I think this is a great insight to a few other scum people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwSmash View Post
Vote: Icametoplay. He's pissing me the hell off.
:truth
misdirection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK View Post
Unless CP gave them really good fake claims, then i buy it. since the wiki says exactly what he claimed.
believing the claim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy no wait Rigor View Post
For those of you that are no longer as excited about lynching Roger as you once were, why don't you jump back on to this obby wagon?
misdirection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
Roger, Id like to hear what you have to say regarding obby's posting. I don't think it looks like he's being coached, because no scum team would let him look as foolish as he made himself look in his first few posts.
unvote Roger
Sent from my Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
You have no rebuttal to my post in the callout thread, so you decide to take jabs here. Go cry some more about Magic's hosting when it's just a mask for how fuckign shit you are at this game.
There was/is a reason - you are shit. Not just a terrible Christmas game, terrible every game.
----------------
McQueen's play is eerily reminiscent of Christmas - the random thoughts followed by "catching up." One to watch.
Evo, meh, that pathetic piece of shit isn't worth the time trying to tunnel, he'll fuck up somehow and get himself exposed.
Unvote
Vote: dan marino

You seem to be acting holier than thou. I don't like when you play like that.
changing from angry vote on Sterling to logical vote on Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
I'm gonna call bullshit on this. Winter is NEVER mistaken as Leia. Winter is mistaken as royalty. She looks nothing like Leia.
Now would CP make this mistake? I highly doubt it. Would Wiki make this mistake? Likely.
Take that shit for what you will.
I'm sure MrMister and McQueen will back me up on this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
fuck off sXe i'm not in the fucking mood for you acting like a cunt.
And Crofty I thought the same thing so I actually checked the wookiepedia page for Winter and they had a picture of her in disquised as Leia. But that could just mean Roger researched a fake claim. i'm torn on what I think about this. Gut feeling says its fake though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Winter is blonde... come on now. She is very royal looking. She is mistaken as royalty. She is never mistaken as Leia. Now of course you could say that being mistaken as royalty is the same as being mistaken as Leia. But I don't. I'm not buying it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
She was disguised as Leia it said.
But yeah i'm not sure I buy this claim either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Yeah, McQueen... I'm not buying it. I think it's a fake claim. Fucking sue me.
Vote Roger
McQueen and LC seem town due to this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy no wait Rigor View Post
sXe what do you think about the legitimacy of Roger's claim?
he already stated he bought it when he unvoted and voted Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Yeah, Winter + a back up seems too obscure a role to me. I don't have anything better to go on at the moment anyways.
Unvote:
Vote: Sterling
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
Yeah lynch Roger guys.
Leia is kinda a badass and would have a badass role. Winter is just her buddy. It'd be kinda like Bilbo suddenly gaining Gandalf's powers in Hiplop's LOTR mafia.
Backup isn't that unlikely however.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
Winter did disguise herself as Leia. And Winter was really smart so maybe she could fill Leia's role if Leia is investigative which seems probable.
Maybe Roger should live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
Who is Joruus C'Baoth btw? Reveal yourself.
you said all this but still didn't vote for Roger? and then said his exact character?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy no wait Rigor View Post
Unvote, vote Roger
I'm definitely not 100% percent on this one, but he put himself into the believe my claim or lynch me position and the more I mull it over the more I think "eh fuck it".
Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
roy I will always think Sterling is full of shit because he is the essence of shit.
McQueen is bitching out by not directly responding to my last post.
Unvote; Vote: Sterling
2 people talking to each other and flipping around
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1st0 View Post
*cough*vanilla town*cough*
anyway vote sterling
Nov anyone can be a fakeclaim so don't use that logic in confirming scrilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
you people with theme knowledge don't buy it? ok. CP did add in, I think 3?, extra roles, could have been an added in one. But I also agree with it being a backup, sterling didn't have to wait to claim.
vote sterling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
real close to the hammer here. i think 14.
sorry roger...
vote roger
do we have a sensor? that'd be awesome.
people hopping back on after players with theme knowledge help out (minus MR. Mr)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
People were jumping off the Roger wagon until I called bullshit on the claim.
yes, aren't you special



my scum thoughts:
Mr. Mister - avoided the wagon, easily hopped on the Obby wagon though. Then joined back on the sterling wagon when it heated up. with the little bit of theme knowledge you say you have, it's strange you keep making references to characters, especially the scum we just caught.
Roy - Obby wagon, begging people to join.
Champ - said the claim was good, but also said it wasn't. sat on the fence until the end.
Mikey - I said I thought you were scum with Sterling and your logic "the wagon is probably filled with scum" is horrible logic, especially on day 1.

not-republic aligned
sXe
ZigglerMark

definite town IMO:
LC
McQueen
Titania
Showtime

Join the Greatest Group on WF: Cesaro World Order




The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
post #657 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 04:47 PM
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,261
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Skyfal, I voted Roger. I was either way on him. I kept my vote on him because refusing to claim is TaylorFitz's bit. I can only support one person that refuses to claim.

lol the Joruus thing was just to amuse myself. I mean the person playing him isn't actually going to respond to my bullshit. It was a fluke, just like lynching scum on day 1 is.

MrMister is offline  
post #658 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Big_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Surprised he flipped scum. Still don't agree with the reasoning behind the wagon because he could have done the same as town.

I guess I was wrong about LC, well she's non empire aligned atleast.
Big_Man is offline  
post #659 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Scrooge McDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Don't know what to think of Fall making an enormous multi-quote.

Anyways sXe still comes off scummy to me in all of that and he's not one to avoid voting a scumbuddy if they look like they're on their way out. I think Roy is probably town. TKOK comes off scummy there too though. I think Mr is town still. Sticking with came2play being town via Scrilla's confirmation until I have reason to think otherwise.

I thought Dan was scummy before although I can't remember why but his unvote doesn't really affect my read one way or the other tbh. Chr1st0 doesn't look great on reflection but I can forgive it since i've liked his play previous to the wagon and I bought the claim too, it's just the jumping onto the Big Man thing which has aroused suspicion.

Ziggler looks a lil scummy but when doesn't he look scummy and I also think Obby is probably non-Empire since Sterling tried to deflect his wagon onto him when it seemed like his wagon was ending.

My scattered thoughts. Sorry if it's tough reading


Blue Is Still The Colour
Scrooge McDoc is offline  
post #660 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Scrooge McDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Pretty much what I thought Big but i'm not in a position to argue when it got the right result...


Blue Is Still The Colour
Scrooge McDoc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome