Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6 - Page 182 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1811 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 02:14 AM
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
 
MillionDollarProns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 3,048
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Yeah and if I die this early, town is screwed, MDP. Thoughts on Imp getting a contract two nights in a row, MDP? Anyone going to comment or think about this?
I don't think town is screwed and I don't know about IMPULSE. He's coasting along, I'd be into looking into him or MrMr. Generally anyone named after 80s musical acts should be looked into.



PRESS TRIANGLE TO HIGH FIVE
Badass Sig by why2cj
THE MILLION DOLLAR PRONS: Runner-Up for Best WoW Poster and Best Rant of 2012! WINNER OF RANTSAMANIA V!
MillionDollarProns is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1812 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 02:15 AM
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Ziggler, I'm not dictating anything and I'm not the SK. You are dictating what I do tonight.
You basically led the wagon on Roy, unless I'm recalling incorrectly...And if scum is feeding you contracts, you are a bigger liability alive late than dead early

Sent from my Galaxy S3
Ziggler Mark is offline  
post #1813 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 02:16 AM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,289
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post


I don't understand what you mean by contracts nor do I get how they work, but if there are multiple people that can give you them then it can be very easily a scum member that wants him dead. It could also very easily be some random town player that wants him dead for whatever reason.

Well Magic, let's put it this way. DocBlue could give out contracts and Doc blue was the odd night investigator. So you would think that the even night investigator could give out contracts... reasonable? Yes?

So with that being said, could it be possible that the even night COP is telling me something?


Also, Magic, you have not been a part of any scum being taken out. I have had a hand in at least three.... taking out the last scum on my own. And you think I'm not useful? Really? Really? You see where I'm coming from and why I think you are acting....dare I say it... scared? I've already helped eliminate three scum...and you? ZERO.

I'm starting to feel that you have good reason to be scared Magic. T



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #1814 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 02:18 AM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,289
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
You basically led the wagon on Roy, unless I'm recalling incorrectly...And if scum is feeding you contracts, you are a bigger liability alive late than dead early

Sent from my Galaxy S3
No I didn't, Ziggler. Look at the start of day. There were 3-5 votes on Roy before I claimed. Don't even start with that crap. I didn't lead anything. People were convinced Roy was scum because he ADMITTED to hiding behind SCUM. It wasn't because of me.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #1815 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 02:22 AM
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
That still doesn't make you any less of a liability

Sent from my Galaxy S3
Ziggler Mark is offline  
post #1816 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 02:24 AM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,289
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

A liability that has taken out 3 scum?

Lordy lordy

Please contribute to my Impulse query Ziggler.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #1817 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 02:27 AM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,547
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Well Magic, let's put it this way. DocBlue could give out contracts and Doc blue was the odd night investigator. So you would think that the even night investigator could give out contracts... reasonable? Yes?

So with that being said, could it be possible that the even night COP is telling me something?


Also, Magic, you have not been a part of any scum being taken out. I have had a hand in at least three.... taking out the last scum on my own. And you think I'm not useful? Really? Really? You see where I'm coming from and why I think you are acting....dare I say it... scared? I've already helped eliminate three scum...and you? ZERO.

I'm starting to feel that you have good reason to be scared Magic. T
I didn't have a hand in any of them? Mikey lead to three of them being lynched, but I supported all the lynches and pushed for all of them to be lynched before anyone else even before someone was suggesting town.

and scared of you as scum? someone clearly forgot AGOT. :

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #1818 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 02:32 AM
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

LC, Doc was the Contractor, not an investigator.

Fitz was insane cop, odd nights.

MrMister is offline  
post #1819 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 02:32 AM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,289
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

You aren't fooling anyone, Magic.

Everyone was jumping off of the Roger bandwagon once he claimed. I called BULLSHIT on his claim because I knew it was fake... everyone jumps back on and he's lynched.

Scrilla... he was acting weird yes....but once I called BULLSHIT on his Chewbacca claim well...that's all it took.

I killed Nov myself.


Three scum taking out by me. Two due to me..the third I was a huge influence..... and you voted. good job Magic.... good job.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #1820 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 02:33 AM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,547
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
You aren't fooling anyone, Magic.

Everyone was jumping off of the Roger bandwagon once he claimed. I called BULLSHIT on his claim because I knew it was fake... everyone jumps back on and he's lynched.

Scrilla... he was acting weird yes....but once I called BULLSHIT on his Chewbacca claim well...that's all it took.

I killed Nov myself.


Three scum taking out by me. Two due to me..the third I was a huge influence..... and you voted. good job Magic.... good job.
you did well on the roger thing, but I never jumped off.

I was the first to read scrilla and no one thought he was scum until mikey's info got him. don't try to take credit for it. he never even claimed chewbacca.

Nov would have been killed either way, you just saved us the trouble of lynching him.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome