Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6 - Page 139 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1381 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 08:49 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,289
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

if the christo kill last night was indeed the SK then scum's kill was stopped somehow. I wonder how that was.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1382 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 08:50 PM
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

However it happened I'm sure IMPULSE didn't take it well.

MrMister is offline  
post #1383 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 08:50 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,289
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

poor IMP.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #1384 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 08:51 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
if the christo kill last night was indeed the SK then scum's kill was stopped somehow. I wonder how that was.
I will post my theory on it depending on what happens tonight.





Gambit is offline  
post #1385 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 08:55 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,289
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
I will post my theory on it depending on what happens tonight.
Wait until tomorrow because I'll have something more for ya then. It's best scum doesn't know this yet.


btw, no protection on me tonight.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #1386 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 08:56 PM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1st0 View Post
He was the scum bg...

You never said anything about scrilla? He's more than likely scum?

The scum bg targeted nov, nov backed up scrilla's character claim, there is 2 decent reasons for nov to be scum

Both times he said it would be highly unlikely c3p0 would be a fakeclaim and it would be an unfair fakeclaim. Although he said he thought his pr was fake.
Well now scrilla has flipped it makes Nov look more scum. Trackers can be scum as well, don't forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
3 people got warned they would be replaced, but only 2 got replaced, not cametoplay. Meaning i think cametoplay is scum. With an r2-d2 PR and Scrilla confirming r2-d2; camtoplay is scum .
Just stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post


"Always wanted to know how a lightsaber worked. Can I take yours apart, Uncle Luke?"
- Jaina Solo

You're Jaina Solo, New Republic aligned. You're the daughter of Han Solo and Leia Organa. You've also got a twin brother named Jacen. You've both been trained in the force to become Jedi.

Mason - You can communicate with your twin
Jacen goes to the dark side, so whomever chr1st0's partner is, is scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Vote Scrilla

I was roleblocked you sons of bitches.
Convenient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
are you scum, mcqueen?

In batman mafia you specifically said this so people wouldn't think you were scum. you later told me at the end of the game you said it so I would stop suspecting you as why would mafia block their own? It worked then so you would probably do it again. I don't think you're noob enough to say you were blocked as town.
Someone else sees it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
I don't think you are bro, I think you're trying the same gambit that worked before. too bad I NEVER forget and refused to be fooled twice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
You can be wrong as much as you'd like.
No flaming of Magic? Way to be inconsistent there McQueen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
I did not get my intended results.
Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Well when scrilla claimed to be Chewbacca I called him out on it... it's bullshit because I'm Chewbacca. Hans best friend for life. I'm a BG with restrictions.
Restrictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
I'm restricted to protection of a certain individual. And don't ask me why I'm alive. Why are you alive? You see how bad scum wants me dead and it's not clicking to you Mikey?
I am not liking this from you Crofty. I'd go as far to suggest this being a FAKE claim.
Bullseye is offline  
post #1387 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 08:57 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,289
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post



Restrictions?



I am not liking this from you Crofty. I'd go as far to suggest this being a FAKE claim.
Patience young grasshoppa... all will be clear tomorrow.



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
post #1388 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 08:58 PM
Nov
Fortune's always hiding.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,593
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

I don't believe LC. C3PO was a scum fake claim, Chewbacca could definitely be an SK one. Not to mention it would be fitting and something CP would probably do. If CP did put Chewie in the game, he would be more than just Han Solo's bodyguard. Scrilla being rolecop and accusing LC of being the SK is enough for me, regardless of whether he was about to be killed or not.

Also LC is saying that Scrilla probably did rolecop her. Her role would not be "Bodyguard", so I see no reason for Scrilla to fake it how he did.

Nov is offline  
post #1389 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 08:59 PM
The North Remembers
 
Mikey Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CHICAGOland
Posts: 20,138
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
What are you talking about? If I was scum why would we rolecop you when you pretty much had already revealed your role as either a tracker or a JOAT?
because you weren't sure which one I am.

Quote:
Also, Scrilla was the rolecop, and he clearly rolecopped LC night one (you even believe LC is the SK)and yet you are accusing him of rolecopping you instead, which means his accusation of LC would be fake and you would have no reason to believe it?
Scrilla revealed that info on mid-day 2. Obviously, he copped LC on night 1. I'm accusing him of rolecopping me on night 2.


Quote:
Since I've cleared that up for you, it would be ridiculous of me to fake claim tracker when there was a good chance you could be one.
You cleared up nothing. Timeline refresher; Scrilla cops LC on night 1, I bring forth tracker info on day 2, scrilla reveals roecop info on midday 2, scrilla rolecops me on night 2, you claim tracker on day 3.


Quote:
You are backtracking a lot. You originally thought my play was town but now you believe I am scum because I am trying too hard to look town? And I thought you believed the theory that Big protected one scum and one town, which would be supported by Scrilla flipping scum.
I do that as town. I waver. Big could have done anything, it's all WIFOM.


Quote:
Also, I am clearly a tracker, hence how I know Dan visited Magic night one, which I am sure he could confirm. Why would I target Dan and Roy if I was scum, they were however extremely valid targets for a town tracker at the time due to their scuminess.I am town, has been pretty obvious since day one when I jumped on the Roger wagon mid way through and at the time it was starting to die. Lynching or killing me would be a waste of a valuable townie. Still, my play does not matter to the majority of you when it comes to deciding whether or not I am town, right..
This is okay. If you're really the town tracker, you'll die soon enough. Scum won't keep you alive with your town reputation or role.

If they do, you're probably scum. Or you'll find some scum for us.


Mikey Damage is offline  
post #1390 of 2782 (permalink) Old 01-14-2013, 09:00 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,289
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
                     
re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
I don't believe LC. C3PO was a scum fake claim, Chewbacca could definitely be an SK one. Not to mention it would be fitting and something CP would probably do. If CP did put Chewie in the game, he would be more than just Han Solo's bodyguard. Scrilla being rolecop and accusing LC of being the SK is enough for me, regardless of whether he was about to be killed or not.

Also LC is saying that Scrilla probably did rolecop her. Her role would not be "Bodyguard", so I see no reason for Scrilla to fake it how he did.
I'm not liking this post Nov....Not.One.Bit. How would you know what scum would get?



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.
Hit-Girl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome