Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread - Page 83 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 12-17-2012, 06:17 AM   #821 (permalink)
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,459
King Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whore
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverElf View Post
I agree with Kenny on that one.

The more agressive and defensive you are the more scummy you appear. But, I understand tunneling and persistance can be irritating.



What is your take on CP so far, Kenny?
He seems to be flip-flopping quite a bit, which isnt always a good thing.

What's your take on CP?
__________________

King Kenny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-17-2012, 06:20 AM   #822 (permalink)
Nulli Secundus
 
Ranch Dressing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Pits
Posts: 18,437
Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHoHovolution View Post
I was the one pushing on Lawls day 1 and you were giving me shit for it, now you're trying to put what I said in a negative light? I said *depending* on if Lawls is telling the truth which is still up in the air.

Someone being able to confirm who Lawls used/uses his role on might be able to make it easier for us to gauge him but I don't like how he's disappeared today.

Voting to get a claim out of me is stupid and wouldn't benefit town much at all tbh. I'm going to sleep now. If you are going to lynch me while I'm AWOL then that will be lolbad play on towns behalf.

It amuses me when people accuse me of fluffing then when I actually offer thoughts you all just ignore it and continue with what you have already decided about me.
wat? the same can be said for me so how does this make sense? I don't want to claim due to Roger being a useless ...... and faking info, I'm well aware it stalls town and hurts them but idgaf as Roger doesn't deserve a claim out of me with his shit. you just seem to think you shouldn't have to claim and everyone should have no problem with it as it doesn't help them, according to you.
__________________


Ranch Dressing is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:20 AM   #823 (permalink)
The Loose Cannon
 
ShinsuKlee Nakamura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: YEEAAOOH!
Posts: 5,538
ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING KENNY KRINGLE View Post
He seems to be flip-flopping quite a bit, which isnt always a good thing.

What's your take on CP?
My vote is on CP.
__________________
Credit to CHAMPviaDQ for EPIC Sig full of SWAG!
ShinsuKlee Nakamura is online now  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:21 AM   #824 (permalink)
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,459
King Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whore
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Yeah but what's your take on him?
__________________

King Kenny is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:23 AM   #825 (permalink)
The Loose Cannon
 
ShinsuKlee Nakamura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: YEEAAOOH!
Posts: 5,538
ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19001 - 19500
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

I also don't like how there were two votes put on him, by me and Magic, and he just drops a list (I assume, of who he thinks is scum) and leaves the thread to go sleep. Making it harder to put any pressure on, I want a claim or at least a reason why he was in the write up of night.

He called Magic out for it, but not myself.

WAAAH, WHY AM I NOT SEEN AS THREAT?
__________________
Credit to CHAMPviaDQ for EPIC Sig full of SWAG!
ShinsuKlee Nakamura is online now  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:26 AM   #826 (permalink)
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,459
King Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whore
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Maybe because you like SoA.
__________________

King Kenny is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:27 AM   #827 (permalink)
Better than you.
 
Jigsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NORDIC MASTER RACE
Posts: 1,704
Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverElf View Post
I also don't like how there were two votes put on him, by me and Magic, and he just drops a list (I assume, of who he thinks is scum) and leaves the thread to go sleep. Making it harder to put any pressure on, I want a claim or at least a reason why he was in the write up of night.

He called Magic out for it, but not myself.

WAAAH, WHY AM I NOT SEEN AS THREAT?
Thoughts on Evo?
__________________
Voted Second Most Hated Member in 2008
Jigsaw is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:27 AM   #828 (permalink)
Base
 
Jupes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Don't fuck up the Base
Posts: 669
Jupes 7001 - 7501Jupes 7001 - 7501Jupes 7001 - 7501Jupes 7001 - 7501Jupes 7001 - 7501Jupes 7001 - 7501Jupes 7001 - 7501Jupes 7001 - 7501Jupes 7001 - 7501Jupes 7001 - 7501Jupes 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

KING KENNY

is gay
__________________

SWITCH- I'm not Justin Bieber bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Got a problem with my mate Joopz faggot?
Jupes is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:28 AM   #829 (permalink)
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,469
Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAGIC of Christmas View Post
I hate fake info more than people that refuse to claim so the former takes precedence. I know what I said and I stand by it, but there's a difference from people building a wagon on taylor because he's scum than Roger saying I need to claim without backing it at all while everyone else votes but also admits they find nothing scummy about my play.
your play has been scummy , you have been bit all over place like saying there tell me one role other than rolecop which would make me guitly in his and when we came you said it can't be those roles but the fact is they were some options so it says there other roles then rolecop

And also you saying if roger admits faking he would claim whats that ? if you claim and you can prove roger is faking is also same only the fact that it will be you who did that
__________________

[
CENTER]credit to postage, lol
Maderas
Rising is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:33 AM   #830 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Posts: 17,955
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Rising, your posts have got worse and worse over time. You literally make no sense.
__________________


Rush is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios