Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread - Page 64 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #631 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 02:06 AM
GIANTS
 
Roger Sterling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Land of GIANTS
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAGIC of Christmas View Post
I'm not claiming because he's faking. I caught him last year while calling him worthless, THAT HURT.


How convenient, more votes plz.

Roger Sterling is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #632 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 02:07 AM
Now THAT is a shared moment...
 
Little Drummer Roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lost in my imagination
Posts: 769
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaFitz View Post
I don't think Roger would fake info on Magic after Night 1. If he says we need Magic to claim I'm going to believe him.

Also those are odd choices from Lawls to bus drive.
Faking info is fun, so it's not beyond possibility. Faking info on Day 2 is a little bastardish. Odds are he has info

Vote Magic

Lawls explained his reasoning, as I choose to believe he's town for now, I will go with it.


Kid Koala <3
Little Drummer Roy is offline  
post #633 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 02:08 AM
Nov
Fortune's always hiding.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,593
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Yeah yeah, Unvote, Vote Magic.

Nov is offline  
post #634 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 02:10 AM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,547
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Lawls targets are strange. Not sure why he got the reads he did on those two, there were a lot better options. Could be BS.

Who has Titania been suspicious of? Possible SK?

@Magic. Bad assumption, of course there are other possibilities.
please tell me? the other one is lie detector but that is another thing where he would be 100% sure and could just get me lynched along with any other role like it.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #635 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 02:13 AM
It Really Wasn't!
 
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 16,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAGIC of Christmas View Post
there isn't when I have no night action. what else could have done to me? please explain.
That's not true. He could be some type of color cop and wants to test what color you say you are. If you lie about we know you're scum. He could be a role cop and got a scummy role from you. If you lie about we would know that you're scum. I have no idea what Roger's role is but saying he must be faking because you have no night action and he didn't claim cop isn't true.

I really feel like you're just trying to force Roger into claiming first so you can adapt your claim to go against whatever info he presents.
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault! is offline  
post #636 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 02:14 AM
Nov
Fortune's always hiding.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,593
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Yeah, LD. Not necessarily, depends what you have said that he was able to check. Rolecop too.

Dan is known to put in some interesting and creative roles as well, would be silly of us to assume anything about the setup and what roles are included.

Think Roger's actions far outweigh your attempted defence at the moment, hence my vote. Just want to see what happens.

Nov is offline  
post #637 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 02:16 AM
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Lawls already made an inpact with his role hmm......


Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAGIC of Christmas View Post
there isn't when I have no night action. what else could have done to me? please explain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MILA KUNIS' CHRISTMAS EYES View Post


if you have cop results then you don't need a claim, if Magic has no night action then you have no info.

lynch:magic
thats just wrong assumption he may be rolecop and got role which might think may be mafia like roleblcker ........he may role to find whether u have gun found you have gun etc and i am sure there other possibilities aswell

So who's gonna prepare my next signature?
Rising is offline  
post #638 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 02:21 AM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,547
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

if I had a gun then that would be 100% as well. im not a vig or have a gun so that can be cleared as 100% as well. my role might throw him but he seems to think I'm mafia so I'm going to assume it's not role based. he's faking 100% and I know it so I won't give him the satisfaction.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #639 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 02:24 AM
It Really Wasn't!
 
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 16,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Fucking ridiculous. Roles were named that could make you look scummy and you respond to one example that wasn't a good one.

What about a role cop?
What about a role that tells you if someone is red or not?
Your logic is flawed so claim.
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault! is offline  
post #640 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,547
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

lolz, fits telling me to claim when he wouldn't in this situation. If you were town with someone faking info on you that is rather apparent it's fake info would you claim? no.


I know he isn't the role cop as it's obvious in the way he's presented his case which is also why I know he's town and faking info. It's not my fault if you can't see it, BE GOOD.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome