I do not have information on Evolution. Rather, I have a spirited case against him.
* Calls out users such as TKOK for inactivity, and appearing at the end of day phases, yet does the same exact thing, showing him to be highly hypocritical.
* Jumps from wagon to wagon on Day 2 before finally leaving a vote on Magic to "see what happens" after we had a near majority and for all intensive purposes Magic was believed to be town.
* Repeats that on Day 3 with the pursuit of latching aboard the scrilla wagon when his Lawls push fails.
* Targets Lawls from nowhere, in spite of Lawls for now being viewed town, given that his Night 2 role usage matches what he had claimed.
* Magic and Rush were breathing down his neck, and IMO he's that type of player to have them disposed of to prevent them leading a strong lynch case against him due to others not being so skilled to do so.
That's my case against him. If you agree, apply pressure, if you don't, put it down to tunneling or sXe being sXe, but yeah, the Roger thing is going to lead us nowhere esp if the chr1st0 immunity was passed on to him, it is still in effect today so it is a great stalling technique by scum to push another Sterling lynch.
Ummmm what @ this wagon, I get 8 votes on me in less than 2 pages? Seriously?
1. Called out players for appearing at the wrong time yes, was it the only thing I was talking about at the time and did I vote or start wagons on any of them for it? No.
2. I didn't "jump from wagon to wagon" on Day 2, I only voted once and that was on Magic. What about the other 17 people on the wagon that lynched him?
I didn't vote anyone on day 3 and I came in after Scrilla was lynched and never suggested we lynch him at all. You are just making stuff up now.
4. YOU think Lawls is town, that doesn't make it so, still feel he is scummy.
5. Why would I get rid of Magic who said I was actually probably town?
Don't know about this Evo wagon, just feel like sXe's points aren't that strong and people may rely too much on Magic and Rush thinking he is scum. I don't know, could be wrong, and I know I will look extremely scummy if he flips scum. Him being hypocritical about a minor thing isn't really in any way a scumtell, never really is unless they are a top player where hypocrisy is a major CRIME. Tbh everyone is hypocritical at some point. Imo his determined pushing of Lawls each day is kind of a town tell. Trying to start wagons and such on players that no one is questioning at the time is either town or really bad scum, even if it is Lawls, who by the way isn't confirmed town or anything so for all we know Evo could be on the right track. Evo seems pretty genuine to me.
I say all this but at the same time I don't want to be anti-town and I know a claim at this point when we are 8 or so townies down isn't a bad thing.
Someone knows what they are doing at least