Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread - Page 169 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 12-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #1681 (permalink)
The North Remembers
 
Mikey Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CHICAGOland
Posts: 19,590
Mikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whoreMikey Damage is a rep whore
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

i have no patience for bullshit.

anyway, doc, don't panic. even if the split was 24-10-2 or something like that, we still got time.

how sure are we that there is just one scum group? in a game of 36, I was expecting two. i guess we shall find out with the night writeups. bound to be some crossfire soon enough. and if not, then there probably is just one large scum group.
__________________

Mikey Damage is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-19-2012, 01:34 PM   #1682 (permalink)
Faith and a .45
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: HIDING IN BUFF BAGWELLS HAT
Posts: 9,050
Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

So is MDP the double voter like he claimed or not... or is it now Doddsy? If MDP is not who he said he is then there's a problem. [/Miss Obvious]

Here's what I think about those on scrilla's lynch list.

Doc - Doc scares me as scum so I'm always suspicious of him. Hard as fuck for me to read but I'm thinking he's town right now if nothing else than he's being accused of stuff I get accused of all the time which is thinking someone has info and going off of it. I see nothing wrong or scummy with that. Doc's scum game doesn't work that way as far as I can remember.

TKOK - It's hard to say really. Leaning town right now.

Taylor - Scummy. I don't know if that's from my own personal bias of Fitz though. Fitz and CP are the most dangerous scum players in the game as far as I'm concerned and that makes me always think he's scum until proven otherwise.

IMPULSE - Fuck if I know. Fuck if you know as well if you're being honest with yourself. And that goes for every damn game he ever plays. I will say this though. When he's scum he likes to bus the hell out of his teammates. Doesn't seem like he's busing anyone right now...unless voting for a lynch counts and it shouldn't.

Nov - Seems like a very good player and I haven't really played with him enough to get a read on how he acts. Not really sure why he wanted Rush to drop the Roger stuff earlier and that made me suspicious of him.

Mikey - Mikey has claimed and for now I believe him and believe him to be town.

McQueen - Town, for now.

Magic - Town... I have my reasons to believe this.

Lawls - I'm leaning a little scummy for Lawls... I simply don't believe him this game.

Rising - Town. I always read Rising as town for whatever reason.

Skyfall - Putting in alot of effort with his PR and I like that. He could be playing us for the fool but I doubt it.

MDP - Is he the double voter or is it Doddsy? I'm confused on that.

Roy - I'm liking Roy this game. Leaning town right now.

Doddsy - See MDP. Which one is the double voter? MDP claimed it, I know that. I'm just lost now though.

__________________




sig via CHAMP and ABH



Hit-Girl is online now  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:35 PM   #1683 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
DocBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,049
DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

I'd be amazed if there are two scum groups and no scum have flipped yet. With 10 scum, let's assume maybe one or two would jump on a wagon on one of their scumbuddies based on a read alone, it'll still take another 14 townies/indys out of 20 to agree to lynch that player. I just don't see that happening. Whatever, I should probably just quit bitching but I don't see scum being lynched without info
__________________

Blue Is Still The Colour
DocBlue is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #1684 (permalink)
YOU CAN'T SEE ME
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,146
Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
How is that awful in any way? Just because you were suss of MDP ~5 hours before that post doesn't mean shit, if anything, like I said it lends credence to my thinking that you'd use your role on him. That's hardly unheard of.
I make several posts explaining my suspicion of MDP during the tailend of night, I then vote for him at the start of day = implying I have a role which I have used on him to gain info?

No, Doc. You're not that bad. No way. Scum reasoning and it's falling apart at the seams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
You admitted yourself your post was strange, so I really am not getting how you can possibly not see why I did what I did.
I admitted it was a bit odd, in that I was a bit flowery with my speech, however everything I said was in line with everything I had previously said. It was all about radars and being under them. There was nothing else in my post. There was nothing new which I hadn't already explained, just a flowery way of saying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
Not to mention I see NO benefit in me doing what I did as scum, literally none.
The benefit is that you help get the wagon rolling on a townie, but when/if he gets lynched you have a post to refer to where you are claiming you have voted because someone claimed info. Which they/I didn't, in any way, shape or form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
What happens? You say you didn't have info, I unvote, apparently looking scummy for it.
Not at all. In my list of everyone I posted a fair while ago, I listed you as one of my scum tells, long before all of this fake faked info business.

You unvoted, fair enough, town points, but also possibly because by immediately clarifying that I didn't have info, I had taken away your post to refer to when/if MDP flipped town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
I honestly feel like i'm getting dumber with each interaction with some of you.
I think it's just your scum game isn't as good as your town game.
__________________
Anark is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #1685 (permalink)
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
 
MillionDollarProns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 2,978
MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
vote count to hide the fact that the so-called double voter lied about being a double voter.

I was actually mod confirmed after I claimed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Man View Post
I also didn't like the way MDP jumped onto the wagon. I can't really explain why but I think he is scum.
I hammered because I always vote against people doing the "lol im not gonna claim" thing. I hate it when peopl try to steal Tyler Fitz's move.
__________________


PRESS TRIANGLE TO HIGH FIVE
Badass Sig by why2cj
FAVE FIVE: Selena Gomez, Fuko, Victoria Justice, Layla, Natalya, Katy Perry, The North Korean Women's Soccer Team. t.a.t.u
THE MILLION DOLLAR PRONS: Runner-Up for Best WoW Poster and Best Rant of 2012! WINNER OF RANTSAMANIA V!
MillionDollarProns is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #1686 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
DocBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,049
DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

You've completely missed the point. The wagon should and did end as soon as you said you didn't have info. I'd have to have hoped that you were gonna leave your vote there and never clarify. Even if you came back like 12 hours from then you'd still have just said there was no info and it'd have been dropped.

My scum game is fine. Nobody found me suss at all in WF Mafia and that was my only scum game in ages so gtfo with that.

You are pretty much ignoring my points. You were suss of MDP before Night, (oh hey guess what? I don't hang onto your every word so I didn't even realise this until I read back) 5 hours later you make a weird post which I misconstrue as info, (people rarely just come out and say I HAVE INFO) I vote MDP, you reveal it wasn't info, I unvote. I still am not seeing any benefit in this if I were scum.
__________________

Blue Is Still The Colour
DocBlue is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #1687 (permalink)
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
 
MillionDollarProns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 2,978
MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

I wouldn't fuck with Doc GOLD if I were you guys.
__________________


PRESS TRIANGLE TO HIGH FIVE
Badass Sig by why2cj
FAVE FIVE: Selena Gomez, Fuko, Victoria Justice, Layla, Natalya, Katy Perry, The North Korean Women's Soccer Team. t.a.t.u
THE MILLION DOLLAR PRONS: Runner-Up for Best WoW Poster and Best Rant of 2012! WINNER OF RANTSAMANIA V!
MillionDollarProns is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #1688 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
DocBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,049
DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500DocBlue 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Not at all. In my list of everyone I posted a fair while ago, I listed you as one of my scum tells, long before all of this fake faked info business.

You unvoted, fair enough, town points, but also possibly because by immediately clarifying that I didn't have info, I had taken away your post to refer to when/if MDP flipped town.
So why aren't you using better reasoning than this garbage?

The second part of this post is terrible. No I wouldn't get town points for unvoting, and why are you assuming that because I voted for MDP that all of a sudden he was in IMMINENT danger of being lynched?!? If I wanted to get someone lynched i'd build my own case, I don't have to rely on appauling tactics such as those you're presenting, especially as they wouldn't even work, ever, against anyone.
__________________

Blue Is Still The Colour
DocBlue is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:56 PM   #1689 (permalink)
CAKE
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,551
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

don't be so negative doc. people are actually playing this game, there isn't many sheep going around. the problem w/ right is now that we're all over the place. everyone has a different idea so we're spreading ourselves thin, we only combine when people start acting difficult.

i don't know what to make of rising. i voted him b/c i wanted more from him, but he didn't do much, he brushed my vote to the side and went back to forming the east. he wasn't bothered or flustered, which suggest he's town b/c scum have a tendency to overreact to votes, but he isn't being useful at all.
IMPULSE is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #1690 (permalink)
Better than you.
 
Jigsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NORDIC MASTER RACE
Posts: 1,701
Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Doc seems a lot more aggressive this game compared to other games, this however does not mean he is scum, could be some family issues or something irrelevant. After glancing through WF Mafia his play-style seems a tad different, I don't know, maybe it's because the few games I've played with him he's usually been a lot more active.
__________________

Voted Second Most Hated Member in 2008

Jigsaw is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios