Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread - Page 103 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1021 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 06:35 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The Morning of the Magicians
Posts: 10,897
Points: 3,916
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

When did I flip-flop?


Community Now Streaming On Yahoo Screen!
#SixSeasonsAndAMovie
CamillePunk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1022 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 06:37 PM
wf pls
 
KENNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 20,106
Points: 2,337
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Earlier in the game you changed from LC to Magic a few times, and back onto someone else who i can't remember right now.


KENNY is offline  
post #1023 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 06:38 PM
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,617
Points: 741
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAGIC of Christmas View Post
expand on these thoughts, mr alco. you used to be in TIER 1, regain dat form, just this time in the form of town rather than scum.
I'm in TIER DREAM TEAM btw.

well mr evo was all fluff and fun and games until someone pointed it out and he became all involved etc etc.

then you have mr law who claims a complete bullshittery role, which I've come to expect from him, but dissapears from the radar completely even with questionable targets.

also i was quite dissapointed when you said i may be scum eventhough i hardly posted at that time
Alcoholic is offline  
post #1024 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 06:38 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The Morning of the Magicians
Posts: 10,897
Points: 3,916
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING KENNY KRINGLE View Post
Earlier in the game you changed from LC to Magic a few times, and back onto someone else who i can't remember right now.
no


Community Now Streaming On Yahoo Screen!
#SixSeasonsAndAMovie
CamillePunk is offline  
post #1025 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 06:39 PM
wf pls
 
KENNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 20,106
Points: 2,337
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Yes.


KENNY is offline  
post #1026 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 06:40 PM
WIGGINS
 
UnDeFeatedKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21,338
Points: 6,572
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcoholic View Post
I'm in TIER DREAM TEAM btw.

well mr evo was all fluff and fun and games until someone pointed it out and he became all involved etc etc.

then you have mr law who claims a complete bullshittery role, which I've come to expect from him, but dissapears from the radar completely even with questionable targets.

also i was quite dissapointed when you said i may be scum eventhough i hardly posted at that time
im glad my requests result in content.


also I've doing a lot of studying or being really high when I'm not. TOO STRESSED TO FULLY CONCENTRATE ON MAFIA. I still haven't read like 8 or something pages from like page 17-24/25, but I doubt it was anything important.

UnDeFeatedKing is offline  
post #1027 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 06:40 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The Morning of the Magicians
Posts: 10,897
Points: 3,916
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

no


Community Now Streaming On Yahoo Screen!
#SixSeasonsAndAMovie
CamillePunk is offline  
post #1028 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,617
Points: 741
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAGIC of Christmas View Post
im glad my requests result in content.


also I've doing a lot of studying or being really high when I'm not. TOO STRESSED TO FULLY CONCENTRATE ON MAFIA. I still haven't read like 8 or something pages from like page 17-24/25, but I doubt it was anything important.
Where is mr shepard?
Alcoholic is offline  
post #1029 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 06:52 PM
These Drugs are the new Drugs yeah?
 
StarJupes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hipster Mountain
Posts: 760
Points: 644
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

How long before McQueen dies though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Got a problem with my mate Joopz faggot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Anyone who dislikes Jupes is fucking trash.
StarJupes is offline  
post #1030 of 3584 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 06:55 PM
WIGGINS
 
UnDeFeatedKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21,338
Points: 6,572
                     
Re: Christmas Mafia 2012 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcoholic View Post
Where is mr shepard?
broken laptop or something. I think he's just stupid. needs to save town already since FARADAY is a COWARD

UnDeFeatedKing is offline  
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome