NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two - Page 92 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #911 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,547
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

No he's not. he's played for over 3 months.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #912 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 11:52 PM
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,838
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Then he simply didn't know any better. There's no pro-town reason to leave Town in the dark in this situation.

Titania is offline  
post #913 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 12:02 AM
JOHN WALL
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

i held onto a guilty as a cop for a day on purpose
IMPULSE is offline  
post #914 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 12:03 AM
San Francisco Giants 2010,2012 and 2014 World Series Champs.
 
Triple Ho Ho Ho.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Listening to Hunter Pence drop F-bombs in the locker room.
Posts: 16,348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Wasn't Kaepernick a Revivor once? I remember him coming out and saying it pretty early.


San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
Triple Ho Ho Ho. is offline  
post #915 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Just two lost souls
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Swimming in a fish bowl
Posts: 9,865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

You assume a town reviver has town's best interests in mind. What if they just wanted to be entertained and see what town did? What if town reviver had brought back a dead scum member as town? Would that even be possible, fun to muse at least.


WHOOPINS AND N-BOMBS

sig by champ
Stax Classic is offline  
post #916 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Just two lost souls
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Swimming in a fish bowl
Posts: 9,865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Ol' St.Tkok. View Post
Wasn't Kaepernick a Revivor once? I remember him coming out and saying it pretty early.
Don't think so When i was LEGEND I gave the dead reviver role to someone else to use, maybe that? And that was forced out of me by bad play from people like magic.


WHOOPINS AND N-BOMBS

sig by champ
Stax Classic is offline  
post #917 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 12:07 AM
San Francisco Giants 2010,2012 and 2014 World Series Champs.
 
Triple Ho Ho Ho.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Listening to Hunter Pence drop F-bombs in the locker room.
Posts: 16,348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

that'd be awfully counterproductive.


San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
Triple Ho Ho Ho. is offline  
post #918 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 12:08 AM
The Man
 
BEST FOUR COLLY BIRDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 13,863
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Since LC can't use her lighting rod again, not a big deal; LC is roleless. as for choosing itgirl over ZMark, I'd have chosen a shot watcher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
I'd like to know why the reviver chose to revive Crofty with the lightning rod role when we had a fucking multiple shot watcher and tracker. Thats either dumb or a possible scum move because LR disrupts play as much as it helps.
I'm thinking because LC doesn't know her reviver, if he claims they can pretty much confirm that they are both on the same team. On the off-chance LC is scum then the reviver obviously won't out himself as if she dies he's screwed. So it'd be more useful if he just claimed.

BEST FOUR COLLY BIRDS is offline  
post #919 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 12:21 AM
The Man
 
BEST FOUR COLLY BIRDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 13,863
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Your first point is just unbelievable considering the fact that you openly contradicted yourself in the very same sentence and the rest of it is you blaming me for ZIGGLER fucking up his pr and being (rightly) mod-killed. Guys with prs are pushed because they're easy prey? Yeah ok i'll maybe agree with that but I wasn't just pressuring him for being scummy, HE FUCKED UP HIS PR. Numerous times too. You're bitching about me bringing focus onto it but what the fuck do you expect? He fucked up his suss pr over and over again, his flavour took a while coming, his defense wasn't very convincing and he wasn't punished. (at that time at least)
The only way he would've been punished is if he were modkilled (and he was) and if he wasn't you would've pointed out that he wasn't modkilled and set him up to be lynched for faking a pr. Either way scum benefits. Besides I said it wasn't that you found Ziggler suspicious is the problem but how you went about doing it, your overall posting etc. You seemed way too convinced and whatnot which like I said is giving me flashbacks to Magic's game where you were so sure both Kenny and Rush were town. Also you continuously hounded him is pretty uncharacteristic of you.

Quote:
I won't even go into how you said Ziggler and Rush are two different players and then bring up how MAGIC played in a previous game as an argument against my play.
So much contradiction. If it wasn't for CP seemingly confirming you i'd probably be going after you again in the next Day phase.
I didn't bring up how Magic played, I brought up how you played it Magic's game.


Quote:
I was going to ask if your view on Nov would change since you partly based it on me being scum when i'm Town but now we know Nov is scum does this affect your misguided view on my alignment? Or will you spin it as bussing now to fit your argument?
Maybe, I need to check back. A couple people were calling you suspicious around that time though so I don't think that would say much either way if he jumped on to parrot, I have to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
wow, dan has to work on a sunday. such a trooper.

Dan, can you recall anything regarding Nov's scum meta? Do you know if he would have voted Magic if they were scum together or do you think Magic is town based on Nov choosing to go after him over me?
I don't remember how Nov played as scum particularly, I just thought his posts were weird.

Sunday's aren't too bad, I'd rather them than Saturday anyway.

BEST FOUR COLLY BIRDS is offline  
post #920 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 12:35 AM
JOHN WALL
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

MAGIC CAUGHT THE MAGIC LAYING MAGIC ON THE LAKERS
IMPULSE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome