NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two - Page 177 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1761 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 12:51 AM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: RIPE for parody.
Posts: 10,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

dan would not protect you, just stop.


Press Play to wake up.

And then join the 100 Years Alan Pardew Club!
CamillePunk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1762 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 12:53 AM
JOHN WALL
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,562
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

are we going to sitt here and buy that a town driver never thought to drive the vig, bodyguard, or roleblocker?

he's skirting around his team kills.

did you target dan on night three, punk?

we lynch maverick and block punk and there's only one kill. we then lynch punk and moe on to leaf.
IMPULSE is offline  
post #1763 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 12:56 AM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: RIPE for parody.
Posts: 10,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

I'll re-post my kills

Night 1 - Magic but LC lightning rodded
Night 2 - sXe, he didn't die (dan was the BG and sXe was calling dan scum, fat chance he protected him)
Night 3 - Rush sorry baby
Night 4 - Fitz. (sxe claimed he swapped IMP and Fitz, lie)
Night 5 - Magic


Press Play to wake up.

And then join the 100 Years Alan Pardew Club!
CamillePunk is offline  
post #1764 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 01:00 AM
JOHN WALL
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,562
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

if punk survives this day then we're handing scum a get out of jail free card. maverick is a crafty fake claimer and letting a scum driver through with a sk gurantees a two kill night.

he drived doc into killing himself and you believe him, stacks?
IMPULSE is offline  
post #1765 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 01:03 AM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: RIPE for parody.
Posts: 10,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Sigh, why did I out myself. Should have waited for IMP to expose sxe for me.

I felt pity cause I got sxe lynched in Unclean mafia after he copped me, lol. MVP'd that game.


Press Play to wake up.

And then join the 100 Years Alan Pardew Club!
CamillePunk is offline  
post #1766 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 01:04 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
dan would not protect you, just stop.
Well how am I still alive, Camille? How?

inb4 scum bodyguard. Yeah, there's going to be one of them with the BP godfather, sure is fair for town

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
are we going to sitt here and buy that a town driver never thought to drive the vig, bodyguard, or roleblocker?

he's skirting around his team kills.

did you target dan on night three, punk?

we lynch maverick and block punk and there's only one kill. we then lynch punk and moe on to leaf.
It's a little hard when you don't know who the BG or vig actually are, IMP, and in Titania's case, she wasn't exactly cleared in my book given her scummy tendencies, the role fishing, and the general poor quality of her play so far. The only reason I wasn't willing to vote her was because of her role claim, and if my role was town, then hers had to be as well.
Bullseye is offline  
post #1767 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
if punk survives this day then we're handing scum a get out of jail free card. maverick is a crafty fake claimer and letting a scum driver through with a sk gurantees a two kill night.

he drived doc into killing himself and you believe him, stacks?
I never drove Doc at all, so I have no idea where you're getting this idea from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Sigh, why did I out myself. Should have waited for IMP to expose sxe for me.

I felt pity cause I got sxe lynched in Unclean mafia after he copped me, lol. MVP'd that game.
Yeah, I've sure been exposed
Bullseye is offline  
post #1768 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 01:09 AM
JOHN WALL
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,562
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

@ punk

if you didn't target dan on night three then he lied twice.

on night two he drove himself with you or sterling, his fake results show a pattern of swapping a name when it could incriminate him.

the fact that kenny wasn't driven on night three raises flag, i could excuse him for tat. i can't let stax put faith in someone who drove doc into killing himself.
IMPULSE is offline  
post #1769 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 01:12 AM
San Francisco Giants 2010,2012 and 2014 World Series Champs.
 
Triple Ho Ho Ho.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Listening to Hunter Pence drop F-bombs in the locker room.
Posts: 16,341
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

I doubt you can win with town cp. From what i remember SK has to be the last man standing.

Vote:SXE


San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
Triple Ho Ho Ho. is offline  
post #1770 of 2028 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
@ punk

if you didn't target dan on night three then he lied twice.

on night two he drove himself with you or sterling, his fake results show a pattern of swapping a name when it could incriminate him.

the fact that kenny wasn't driven on night three raises flag, i could excuse him for tat. i can't let stax put faith in someone who drove doc into killing himself.
Again, how am I lying?

I never drove myself, it's selfish and poor play. Oh, and now Kenny's name comes into play. Shit IMPULSE, I'm sorry I didn't drive everyone around on every night.

How could I have done that when I didn't even target doc last night?
Bullseye is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome