NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two - Page 170 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 12-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #1691 (permalink)
What lies in the furthest depths of one's memory?
 
Hoopy Frood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The place where all are born and where all will return. A blue star.
Posts: 8,945
Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Every scenario should be considered at this point of the game.
__________________

LET YOUR BRAIN BLEED
Hoopy Frood is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #1692 (permalink)
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...
 
Titania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,836
Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAGIC of Christmas View Post
if I was the SK then I wouldn`t know you`re town and therefore saying mislynch would still be considered a mistake rather a slip.

I`m not mafia due to me building an actual case against Roger on like day 2 and being the first to point out Taylor`s scum meta.

oh but please go on, tat, about how I`m scum. it`s wonderful. call me bad too, because that sure has been proven thus far with me being right on two scum players.
Have you ever heard of BUSSING? In a sense you weren't even bussing because you didn't do anything during the day phases to get them lynched. You didn't push that hard against them so you easily can be either mafia or SK. I'm the only one you've pushed super hard against, recall leading a lynch on me on Day 2 where it wasn't even justified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAGIC of Christmas View Post
lolz, tat why did you switch to invisible mode…(note the … is my question mark as I accidentakly switched my language setting and don`t know how to switch them back )


COULD IT BE BECAUSE I CAUGHT YOU LAST TIME WITH YOUR PROFILE ALONE… YOU`RE TOTALLY SCARED.
I switched to invisible mode before this game even started because the less info. I can give scum or town depending on my alignment, the better. Only staff can see me and not many play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
why in the world would you block me tat? i have no night action as i'm the actor, which was made evident when i hammered skyfall look back at the vote count mikey did for confirmation.

blocking me after all i did for town was stupid. b/c it's extremely obvious that a vigilante would shoot sterling b/c he was confirmed scum, it's called being efficient.

doc should tell us his kills.

tat didn't get killed because the mafia had numbers over her, which would allow them to kill the boy guard, which led to the cop. both roles are more powerful than a role blocker. the mafia will probably kill the vigilante over her.

tat's and town's playing level concerns me. how can you not pick up such obvious things?
I've been a scum actor before so don't even act like that role doesn't exist. You can easily be scum as you've done nothing to help town. You act like you've done a lot while in reality you haven't.

Nah, a smart Vig wouldn't shoot Sterling as it was obvious the kill wouldn't go through. He'd either be bged or he'd be the GF which he was. It's called being efficient.

I have a number of things on my mind and to do, Imp, 'tis the season... so it's not easy to know what's going on in this game and to remember things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
where did sterling say magic was a serial killer?

what is wrong with people's common sense when it comes to mafia? it's not that hard to identify the vigilante's target and know that he shot the confirmed godfather.

i want to know about doc's failed kill.

also magic needs to explain why the role blocker being alive bothers him when they killed the bodyguard, and cop instead of her? him pushing that line when the facts present a logical reasoning shows some kind of mental lapse, the fact that tat can't make that case is embarrassing.
Oh yeah, good point, hadn't thought of that. I'm laughing at myself now for missing the obvious. Players shouldn't expect me to be logical or anything from me after this game.
__________________
Titania is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #1693 (permalink)
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...
 
Titania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,836
Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
I might kill Stax for being bad
Stax playing the way he's playing makes it easy for me to see he's town, since it's to his town meta, something more players should do, so please don't kill him.
__________________
Titania is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 02:02 PM   #1694 (permalink)
THUNDERCAT
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,551
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Have you ever heard of BUSSING? In a sense you weren't even bussing because you didn't do anything during the day phases to get them lynched. You didn't push that hard against them so you easily can be either mafia or SK. I'm the only one you've pushed super hard against, recall leading a lynch on me on Day 2 where it wasn't even justified.


I switched to invisible mode before this game even started because the less info. I can give scum or town depending on my alignment, the better. Only staff can see me and not many play.


I've been a scum actor before so don't even act like that role doesn't exist. You can easily be scum as you've done nothing to help town. You act like you've done a lot while in reality you haven't.

Nah, a smart Vig wouldn't shoot Sterling as it was obvious the kill wouldn't go through. He'd either be bged or he'd be the GF which he was. It's called being efficient.

I have a number of things on my mind and to do, Imp, 'tis the season... so it's not easy to know what's going on in this game and to remember things.


Oh yeah, good point, hadn't thought of that. I'm laughing at myself now for missing the obvious. Players shouldn't expect me to be logical or anything from me after this game.
don't go to the discrediting route this game, for a player that can't start a wagon my reads have been pretty good on players.

i've never seen a scum actor so.
IMPULSE is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 02:06 PM   #1695 (permalink)
THUNDERCAT
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,551
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

i think doc has shots or the lack of kills are odd
IMPULSE is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #1696 (permalink)
What lies in the furthest depths of one's memory?
 
Hoopy Frood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The place where all are born and where all will return. A blue star.
Posts: 8,945
Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

More players should play to town metta, thanks Tat
__________________

LET YOUR BRAIN BLEED
Hoopy Frood is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 02:27 PM   #1697 (permalink)
THUNDERCAT
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,551
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

i could go and defend myself via the magic route b/c my defense would be very similar to his.

i was on fitz all game along. you can look through my post and see that i was on him early and kept bringing up the case that no one followed, magic had a very similar case, we suspected fitz around the same time.

i was on skyfall. i predicted he was playing safe and was going to take a risk soon and i didn't want to wait for him, but i wanted to wagon him and force him to react by having a wagon on him.

now you could argue that was bussing my handling of the last name i'll bring up will show that it wasn't.

i called sterling town then days later i asked for him to killed by the vigilante. then i asked for him to be blocked again laying out a plan that would have nailed my godfather as mafia.

i'm not scum, magic probably isn't mafia so get over it, tat.
IMPULSE is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #1698 (permalink)
THUNDERCAT
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,551
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST. KAEPERNICK View Post
More players should play to town metta, thanks Tat
totally ignores the fact that scum attempt to match their town meta
IMPULSE is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #1699 (permalink)
Nulli Secundus
 
Ranch Dressing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Pits
Posts: 18,439
Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
where did sterling say magic was a serial killer?

what is wrong with people's common sense when it comes to mafia? it's not that hard to identify the vigilante's target and know that he shot the confirmed godfather.

i want to know about doc's failed kill.

also magic needs to explain why the role blocker being alive bothers him when they killed the bodyguard, and cop instead of her? him pushing that line when the facts present a logical reasoning shows some kind of mental lapse, the fact that tat can't make that case is embarrassing.
this is why I use Kobe smileys, otherwise my obvious sarcasm isn't obvious enough apparently. Notice how I put it in caps? I was mocking her way of thinking because she actually thought that mafia would kill her because she was a roleblocker which I found hilariously bad at the time and still do. Mafia really aren't that concerned with roleblockers.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Have you ever heard of BUSSING? In a sense you weren't even bussing because you didn't do anything during the day phases to get them lynched. You didn't push that hard against them so you easily can be either mafia or SK. I'm the only one you've pushed super hard against, recall leading a lynch on me on Day 2 where it wasn't even justified.


I switched to invisible mode before this game even started because the less info. I can give scum or town depending on my alignment, the better. Only staff can see me and not many play.


I've been a scum actor before so don't even act like that role doesn't exist. You can easily be scum as you've done nothing to help town. You act like you've done a lot while in reality you haven't.

Nah, a smart Vig wouldn't shoot Sterling as it was obvious the kill wouldn't go through. He'd either be bged or he'd be the GF which he was. It's called being efficient.

I have a number of things on my mind and to do, Imp, 'tis the season... so it's not easy to know what's going on in this game and to remember things.


Oh yeah, good point, hadn't thought of that. I'm laughing at myself now for missing the obvious. Players shouldn't expect me to be logical or anything from me after this game.
I haven't even been around lately, tat, so obviously I didn't push on them. And I multiquoted all of his posts up until that point to show how little he's done in the game(actually he had done nothing), so I really don't see your point.

You weren't in invisible mode when this game started. that's a LIE. I remember being able to see whether or not you were online around day 2 I believe.


And did you ever give all your SUPER thoughts back on day three when you said you were going to during night three? I don't think you did. I don't like liars tat, and you seem like one right now.
__________________


Ranch Dressing is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #1700 (permalink)
THUNDERCAT
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,551
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

cmon magic. i mass read posts, you're asking me to look for an indicator that i didn't even know existed. i didn't know the post was in all caps until you said it. this is what i get for speed reading and not taking stuff in.

tat is going to get killed soon anyway as scum probably have two members left, which makes the blocker a nuisance. i did make the argument earlier that scum should keep her around for playing bad so they might let her live. i imagine after doc goes they'll take her out, especially if they lose a member.
IMPULSE is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios