WF MAFIA (Day 5) - Page 102 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 11-20-2012, 10:01 AM   #1011 (permalink)
THUNDERCAT
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,552
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

if he claimed any earlier i would have been forced to use my role before i did which was the last night of the game
IMPULSE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-20-2012, 12:03 PM   #1012 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
DocBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,067
DocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missed
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
The fact Rush didn't get lynched after I died was just awful.

Well played scum, didn't pick Doc or IMP at all, noticed Faraday only after I was killed and he swooped in to boss around the game straight after night was posted.
Funny you say that because I got paranoid you were gonna shoot me or IMP when you were revived because just before you died you mentioned a small list you had gut feelings on and me and IMP were on it and maybe one other person. I figured someone would piece it together when you died the first time tbh
__________________

Blue Is Still The Colour
DocBlue is offline  
Old 11-20-2012, 12:04 PM   #1013 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
DocBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,067
DocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missed
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

Fap stole Big's role at one point and became a VT for the Night. Just thought people might get a chuckle out of that
__________________

Blue Is Still The Colour
DocBlue is offline  
Old 11-20-2012, 12:12 PM   #1014 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,393
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
Nobody will lynch anyone Day 1.

The BG really should have claimed earlier if his targets were dying when he guarded and he knew there was Bus Drivier not claiming would have been terrible.
Only Evo out of my targets died (his second death), because the BG got switched to someone else via another role. I did semi-claim then as well, hinted massively which was picked up on.
Anark is offline  
Old 11-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #1015 (permalink)
La vie est drôle
 
Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,229
Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
so like can i have a recap?

congrats scum. uh thank u shepard for hosting

__________________
Shepard is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 12:56 AM   #1016 (permalink)
What?
What?
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,956
Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Funny you say that because I got paranoid you were gonna shoot me or IMP when you were revived because just before you died you mentioned a small list you had gut feelings on and me and IMP were on it and maybe one other person. I figured someone would piece it together when you died the first time tbh
That's what lets town down again and again tbh. We assume that someone will pick up on what we are implying without having to explicitly say it and therefore letting scum in on what we are implying but it never seems to work out that way
Evolution is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 01:30 AM   #1017 (permalink)
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 10,055
cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

we should all band together and choose 1 person to lynch on day 1 next game, regardless of anything. I am willing to be that one...
__________________
"Little Jiminy Cricket"; Fantasy Wrestling Leauge




The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #1018 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sleeping
Posts: 18,152
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Only Evo out of my targets died (his second death), because the BG got switched to someone else via another role. I did semi-claim then as well, hinted massively which was picked up on.
we needed to quick lynch anyone. we had 5 people and 6 votes so we were desperate for the lynch to go through otherwise we'd have all got caught
__________________

Rush is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 05:51 AM   #1019 (permalink)
#24
 
LUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 64 days
Posts: 18,979
LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

Oh and lol at scum being op. from what i remember the scum team played beyond fucking terrible and could have easily been caught if anyone in this section had any bit of brain power. 90 percent of this section is honestly hopeless.
__________________


LUCK is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #1020 (permalink)
La vie est drôle
 
Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,229
Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

oh yeah magic wasn't happy during day 2, he kept yelling about how town were dumb for faking info and how scum were dumb for all RUSHing to defend rus


although id have probably done the same if id KNOWN kenny was lying like they did. but the fact they all knew for sure should've been a giveaway too
__________________
Shepard is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios