Hydra Mafia Game Thread. - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 10-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Clay Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
Clay Davis is an after thoughtClay Davis is an after thought
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

Vote Kalouda

Seems fake to me.
__________________
Sheeeeeeeeeeeit
Clay Davis is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Dalek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
Dalek is an after thought
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

I think I would be willing to wagon 2 Chainz for no reason. I mean we need to do something than just make dumb posts about these cool new alts that we have. You know what just for the sake creating something to cause others to react


unvote Vote 2 Chainz
__________________
What use are emotions if you will not save the woman you love?
Dalek is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:40 PM   #23 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
KALOUDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
KALOUDA is an after thoughtKALOUDA is an after thoughtKALOUDA is an after thought
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davis View Post
Vote Kalouda

Seems fake to me.
Sheeeeeeit boy, get on our level.
__________________
Carlsberg don't do football players, but if they did...
KALOUDA is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
2 Chainz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
2 Chainz is an after thought
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

Two votes on Day 1 over nothing is understandable, Three moves it into suspicious territory.

Dalek what're you doing? That's a pretty non committal ridiculous vote.
__________________
Name a ..... that want some
I'll out rap his ass, out trap his ass
2 Chainz is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #25 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Dalek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
Dalek is an after thought
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

isnt everything on day 1 non committal?
__________________
What use are emotions if you will not save the woman you love?
Dalek is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #26 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Gangnam Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
Gangnam Style is an after thought
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalek View Post
Well this has been a thrilling start to the game so far. So what does everyone think about claiming what members they really are? I personally see no point in doing so. If you're someone that's viewed as a good player it will just put a target on your back and if you're someone that isn't considered a good player all it's going to do is make people ignore you. I think it would be good for all of us to actually analyze what a person has to say and not just rely on who's saying it.



Vote Billy The Kid

All he said was "hi" and I really don't like that at all. It's going to be a bloody annoying game if this is the quality of posts we see.
"hi" Sounds like a typical first post. I don't like this post for a lot of reasons, you voting Billy the Kid for saying very little comes off as silly. You could easily make the argument that the post is generic in nature because he or she is trying to hide their identity, toss in your stance on player claiming and I don't see your problem. You're blowing things out of proportion, Dalek.
__________________
Oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #27 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
KALOUDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
KALOUDA is an after thoughtKALOUDA is an after thoughtKALOUDA is an after thought
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

Gangnam style trying to alter our perceptions of his play by trying to sound smart. Not on KALOUDA's watch. We'll be keeping our collective eyes on you.
__________________
Carlsberg don't do football players, but if they did...
KALOUDA is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Gangnam Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
Gangnam Style is an after thought
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Chainz View Post
Two votes on Day 1 over nothing is understandable, Three moves it into suspicious territory.

Dalek what're you doing? That's a pretty non committal ridiculous vote.
Two to three vote wagons are common on day one, they take off pretty quickly. You say it's suspicious because it's you, place anyone else in your shoes and you wouldn't blink.
__________________
Oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #29 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
2 Chainz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
2 Chainz is an after thought
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangnam Style View Post
Two to three vote wagons are common on day one, they take off pretty quickly. You say it's suspicious because it's you, place anyone else in your shoes and you wouldn't blink.
No I'm usually suspicious of Day 1 wagons that take off quickly.
__________________
Name a ..... that want some
I'll out rap his ass, out trap his ass
2 Chainz is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 10:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Dalek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 0
Dalek is an after thought
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangnam Style View Post
Two to three vote wagons are common on day one, they take off pretty quickly. You say it's suspicious because it's you, place anyone else in your shoes and you wouldn't blink.
your posts are contradicting. It's clear you're not reading your hydra's posts.

You say that my vote is suspect at first, and then your last post I quoted says that it's quite a normal vote for day 1.
__________________
What use are emotions if you will not save the woman you love?
Dalek is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios