Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread - Page 89 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 10-05-2012, 10:58 AM   #881 (permalink)
Will Always be a Snit Head
 
TaylorFitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 15,304
TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
vote bigman

I can only stop airbender powers, not scum though's. I follow chr1st0
VOTE THIS MAN

He's claiming to have a town role that can only hurt town.
TaylorFitz is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #882 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Big_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 578
Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man
Default

yeah I just realised that. No way that's a town role.

Unvote vote Skyfall
Big_Man is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #883 (permalink)
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 10,160
cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

it doesn't hurt town, at least in the long run. It's almost a cop. I still don't think it takes away a role permanently, I think mikey RB'd Chr1st0 last night. When I use it on scum I would probably get back a PM saying failed. so there is a consequence for me using it incorrectly (like I did on Chr1st0); hence it only works once.

Big Man's role is fake, obviously. Fitz has coasted the whole game as a VT. Since it's obvious scum were given fake claims, not fake roles, a VT would be a perfect fake role. A role stopper is a horrible fake role, why would I fake that?
__________________
"Little Jiminy Cricket"; Fantasy Wrestling Leauge




The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #884 (permalink)
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 10,160
cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Man View Post
Sorry for the inactivity. Don't replace me I'm reading back.
You never read back, were just stalling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Man View Post
Vote IMP
Meh. Don't really have any reads so let's see where this goes.
you hopped on my IMP wagon, so you're not an equalists. we have 1 firenation left, so it's not like you and I could both be fire nation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Man View Post
I'm being as active as I can. TKOK already knew I'd be inactive and I only signed up because he needed one more person. Inactivity has nothing to do with my alignment, its not like I can't play as scum and am afraid to post - I post whenever I'm online.
I'll wait for Anark to claim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Man View Post
Lmao, what do you mean considered? There's no discussion, the people with the lowest posts get replaced and I wasnt one of them.
you never got replaced, despite saying how inactive you were. No scum got replaced till the end in fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Man View Post
Was hardly convinced. Just said it because striker always puts in effort as scum and is just inactive as town because he sucks. And I'm obviously not firenation aligned, read the thread. I'm interested to see if Mikey will actually flip firenation aligned because I have no idea how you would know that unless you are part of the other scum group.
read the thread? you posted like 8 times the whole thread. Not your going on posting spree because you realize you're the only fire nation left.
__________________
"Little Jiminy Cricket"; Fantasy Wrestling Leauge




The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #885 (permalink)
Will Always be a Snit Head
 
TaylorFitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 15,304
TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
it doesn't hurt town, at least in the long run. It's almost a cop. I still don't think it takes away a role permanently, I think mikey RB'd Chr1st0 last night. When I use it on scum I would probably get back a PM saying failed. so there is a consequence for me using it incorrectly (like I did on Chr1st0); hence it only works once.

Big Man's role is fake, obviously. Fitz has coasted the whole game as a VT. Since it's obvious scum were given fake claims, not fake roles, a VT would be a perfect fake role. A role stopper is a horrible fake role, why would I fake that?
So much iorny on this post. You say scum weren't given fake roles yet at the same you ask why would you fake a permanent role blocker? Oh I don't know. Maybe because you're scum and weren't given a fake role.

You also say that scum weren't given fake roles yet I claimed VT on day 1. That's a pretty risk thing to do since all I had to do was get caught visiting anyone during the whole game and I would have been lynched. I also had no way of knowing that I wouldn't get counter claimed if your statement on scum not getting fake roles was true.

The logic applied in your post is better applied to showing that I'm town and you're scum.
TaylorFitz is online now  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #886 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,418
Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
lol not hammered. Good job revealing yourself basically Ziggler.
when i voted, i saw you were 2 of 3....and lol, revealing myself as what? being apparently unable to count correctly?

I'm confirmed town, you, however have faked a VT claim all game and gotten the fuck away with it
__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #887 (permalink)
I put the "W" in WWE!
 
cesaro_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 10,160
cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
So much iorny on this post. You say scum weren't given fake roles yet at the same you ask why would you fake a permanent role blocker? Oh I don't know. Maybe because you're scum and weren't given a fake role.

You also say that scum weren't given fake roles yet I claimed VT on day 1. That's a pretty risk thing to do since all I had to do was get caught visiting anyone during the whole game and I would have been lynched. I also had no way of knowing that I wouldn't get counter claimed if your statement on scum not getting fake roles was true.

The logic applied in your post is better applied to showing that I'm town and you're scum.
you never wanted to give flavor or character for the most of the game. It's coming back to bite you in the ass now. This is why you refused to claim and only gave us little bits. You claimed VT, there were other people who had no roles as well; but since you never claimed character or flavor you took no risk. and Scum were given either fake roles or characters. I'm guessing half and half. explaining why Big Man's role is obviously fake, and your (fitz) role and now (I can barely find anything on your person on wiki) character is fake.

and there a lot of times multiple VT in mafia games. you risked nothing not claiming character.
__________________
"Little Jiminy Cricket"; Fantasy Wrestling Leauge




The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #888 (permalink)
Outlaw Country!
 
Chr1st0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,515
Chr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a push
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Scum rb already died so Skyfall isn't scum

Skyfall unvoted on fitz so there was only 1 on him Ziggler, finish off bigman though he's scum, he has already claimed to have been responsible for a scum kill
__________________
Chr1st0 is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #889 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,418
Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

The evidence is pretty damning now that I read it.

unvote Fitz

vote Big_Man
__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:14 PM   #890 (permalink)
Will Always be a Snit Head
 
TaylorFitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 15,304
TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

unvote
TaylorFitz is online now  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios