Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread - Page 62 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #611 of 937 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 10:47 AM
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
 
Quasi Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 7,572
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Who's Wallaben on the player list, Sterling? Also, Striker is in this game, lolwut? If he's not being replaced it could be because he's scum and active behind the scenes. We have a good amount of confirmed townies now too.

Vote: Striker

Quasi Juice is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #612 of 937 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 11:06 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Scrooge McDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

I think Wallaben is Sterling. If so he has 0 posts.
9 to hammer btw. 5 on Anark. Tbh I just find his posts have seemed awkward and in particular his post when he voted Sheamus was weird, especially considering Sheamus was confirmed scum via info. I think he's probably not aligned with IMP but quite possibly is aligned with Sheamus. He really hasn't done much else but I think he usually puts more effort into scum hunting than he has been doing. I say go for it and see what happens. Dunno how long is left in Day.


Blue Is Still The Colour
Scrooge McDoc is offline  
post #613 of 937 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi Juice View Post
Who's Wallaben on the player list, Sterling? Also, Striker is in this game, lolwut? If he's not being replaced it could be because he's scum and active behind the scenes. We have a good amount of confirmed townies now too.

Vote: Striker
I am WallaBen. Shockingly dreadful former username

Striker was replaced by LC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
I think Wallaben is Sterling. If so he has 0 posts.
9 to hammer btw. 5 on Anark. Tbh I just find his posts have seemed awkward and in particular his post when he voted Sheamus was weird, especially considering Sheamus was confirmed scum via info. I think he's probably not aligned with IMP but quite possibly is aligned with Sheamus. He really hasn't done much else but I think he usually puts more effort into scum hunting than he has been doing. I say go for it and see what happens. Dunno how long is left in Day.
at this stage of the game pushing for a 'just go for it and see what happens' isn't exactly what we need.
Bullseye is offline  
post #614 of 937 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Scrooge McDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The REAL St James Park
Posts: 1,119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Sorry I didn't realise your 'inactivity' reasoning was so solid. Have you played with Big before? I suggest that you come up with a better suggestion, or provide better reasoning on your wagon. Your no sell of the Anark wagon in your multi-quote was pretty odd. If Anark is scum you're gonna look pretty suss.


Blue Is Still The Colour
Scrooge McDoc is offline  
post #615 of 937 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US
Posts: 10,863
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
                     
Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

I'll help vote Anark if someone gets good evidence. I took some suspicious quotes, but didn't see anything too weird. He is usually active at scum hunting, but he did say he would be not-so-active in the beginning.


this is just a theory, but, perhaps the people who have not been replaced are town, and the early replaced people are scum. TKOK! just wanted to get rid of inactive scum right away. but since I can't prove that in any way right now, forget about it!

I'll be blunt, I want a claim from Mikey. His asking of my role usage makes me think I was watched/tracked/role copped by him or something. until then, I'm keeping my vote on him.
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
post #616 of 937 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 11:43 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
Sorry I didn't realise your 'inactivity' reasoning was so solid. Have you played with Big before? I suggest that you come up with a better suggestion, or provide better reasoning on your wagon. Your no sell of the Anark wagon in your multi-quote was pretty odd. If Anark is scum you're gonna look pretty suss.
Yes, and almost every time that he's been scum, he's laid low and been seldomly active.

If someone can provide a legit reason for pursuing Anark, then I'll throw a vote his way. With the game being at this stage, Day 4, it's not wise to continue voting to 'see what happens.'

Better reasoning? I have no better reasoning, other than a tunneled hunch and his pattern of inactive scumness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I'll help vote Anark if someone gets good evidence. I took some suspicious quotes, but didn't see anything too weird. He is usually active at scum hunting, but he did say he would be not-so-active in the beginning.

this is just a theory, but, perhaps the people who have not been replaced are town, and the early replaced people are scum. TKOK! just wanted to get rid of inactive scum right away. but since I can't prove that in any way right now, forget about it!

I'll be blunt, I want a claim from Mikey. His asking of my role usage makes me think I was watched/tracked/role copped by him or something. until then, I'm keeping my vote on him.
@ the Mikey part.
Bullseye is offline  
post #617 of 937 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 11:45 AM
The North Remembers
 
Mikey Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CHICAGOland
Posts: 20,138
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
                     
Don't guess/play with the mod. You have no idea how he's handling the inactives.

I don't need to claim until there is a wagon on me.

Also. Why is this Anark wagon stalling? And where is his claim with five votes on him...?


Mikey Damage is offline  
post #618 of 937 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 11:54 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Big_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
                     
I'm being as active as I can. TKOK already knew I'd be inactive and I only signed up because he needed one more person. Inactivity has nothing to do with my alignment, its not like I can't play as scum and am afraid to post - I post whenever I'm online.

I'll wait for Anark to claim.
Big_Man is offline  
post #619 of 937 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 12:00 PM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

And look who pops up when it's being questioned. Yes, you were in because TKOK! needed someone, but there have been 4 others replaced and you weren't even considered for said replacement.

Anark you'd better come on and claim. You know what, screw it, I'm off to bed and things will go down when I'm asleep

Unvote

Vote: Anark


Hopefully if/when you claim, the right call is made.
Bullseye is offline  
post #620 of 937 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 12:05 PM
It Really Wasn't!
 
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 16,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
                     
Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

vote sXe

That's what I'm getting out of all of this. I'll switch to Anark later if I have to though. I honestly don't really remember anything Anark has posted this game. Wouldn't surprise me if one of Anark/sXe flips scum the other would be the same alignment though after sXe defended him when it was unlikely he would get lynched without a claim.

Now he's throwing in the towel and hoping on the wagon because it looks close to a lynch.
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault! is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome