Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD - Page 15 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 09-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #141 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Big_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 578
Big_Man 2001 - 2500Big_Man 2001 - 2500Big_Man 2001 - 2500Big_Man 2001 - 2500Big_Man 2001 - 2500Big_Man 2001 - 2500Big_Man 2001 - 2500Big_Man 2001 - 2500Big_Man 2001 - 2500Big_Man 2001 - 2500Big_Man 2001 - 2500
Default

Fitz, LC, Magic. There's your scum.
Big_Man is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #142 (permalink)
Faith and a .45
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 10,037
Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

I'm not scum Big Man. I think I know who is and I know who I'm shooting tonight.
__________________



Spoiler for Maisie Knew You Were Trouble:




Hit-Girl is offline  
Old 09-17-2012, 01:40 PM   #143 (permalink)
Nulli Secundus
 
Ranch Dressing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Pits
Posts: 18,432
Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
It's based on the fact that he hasn't posted at all - typical scum play to avoid the early random bullets.

Also, the mod ended the first day when Pez was one vote from being lynched. That could possibly be the mod saving him because one of four mafia being lynched before the bullets fly at night would have skewed the game heavily in town's favour and possibly ended the game after night 1.

Pez is the only sensible vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
This section isn't 'so bad'. Go back to playing with your little willy if that's all you've got to offer.



No mention of meta anywhere. Are you reading this with your eyes closed?

Why are you making shit up to pour scorn on the only fucking theory we've got for voting?

Incredibly stupid? Maybe you are, but the theory isn't. No 'reasonable' mod wants their game over by night 1, even if it is meant to be fast.

Any 'reasonable mod' doesn't end day when someone is collecting votes fast and is one away from the hammer.

Get back to mafia school. You got a lot to learn, junior.
you say the section isn't bad, which it is because of how shitty some players are, and then you go on and prove that you don't even know what meta is.

you see that part I bolded? yeah, that's meta. you used a general scum meta and applied it to pez, saying he's scum because of it even though that isn't how he plays as scum which makes that meta argument moot.

he had a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why he ended day, although it was very misguided. saying that he's scum because the host ended day with him one away from hammer is just hilariously stupid. especially because you think the game would have ended after he let the hammer go through and pez flipped scum because it likely wouldn't have changed anything. we would still have had Rush die night one and be left with some scum still live.


and @ you. don't try to talk down to me when I'm the superior player.
__________________


Ranch Dressing is offline  
Old 09-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #144 (permalink)
Faith and a .45
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 10,037
Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

This chest puffing is hilarious. Please continue.
__________________



Spoiler for Maisie Knew You Were Trouble:




Hit-Girl is offline  
Old 09-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #145 (permalink)
Nulli Secundus
 
Ranch Dressing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Pits
Posts: 18,432
Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

I always chest puff. My ego can never be satisfied.

although I usually hate any type of praise.
__________________


Ranch Dressing is offline  
Old 09-17-2012, 01:50 PM   #146 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,343
Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000
Default Re: Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
you say the section isn't bad, which it is because of how shitty some players are, and then you go on and prove that you don't even know what meta is.

you see that part I bolded? yeah, that's meta. you used a general scum meta and applied it to pez, saying he's scum because of it even though that isn't how he plays as scum which makes that meta argument moot.

he had a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why he ended day, although it was very misguided. saying that he's scum because the host ended day with him one away from hammer is just hilariously stupid. especially because you think the game would have ended after he let the hammer go through and pez flipped scum because it likely wouldn't have changed anything. we would still have had Rush die night one and be left with some scum still live.


and @ you. don't try to talk down to me when I'm the superior player.
Holy Jesus bollocks with your superior player shit. Everyone and their fucking dog is a superior player to me. I'm still pretty new to this. In the games I have played I haven't seen you do fuck all either though, so you can quit your bragging right now, little lad. You got nothing to brag about.

Call me out in Rants if you want to go a few rounds.

As for the meta thing, I was told in another game that meta referred to the way a player played. As in, using meta to figure out a player's allegiance by going by how they have played previous games. If that's wrong then fine, but like I said, I'm still new, so shove your superior crap up your ass.

And that wasn't the only reason I thought he was scum. The fact he avoided the thread completely made me sus too. It's a good play because a lot of the night 1 bullets will be aimed at people who get involved in the early to and fro, which is EXACTLY what happened.

Also check out the parts of your quote I bolded above and make your mind up instead of contradicting yourself within the same sentence. Oh, how I laughed at you.
__________________
Anark is online now  
Old 09-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #147 (permalink)
GIANTS
 
Roger Sterling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Land of GIANTS
Posts: 2,650
Roger Sterling 8501 - 9000Roger Sterling 8501 - 9000Roger Sterling 8501 - 9000Roger Sterling 8501 - 9000Roger Sterling 8501 - 9000Roger Sterling 8501 - 9000Roger Sterling 8501 - 9000Roger Sterling 8501 - 9000Roger Sterling 8501 - 9000Roger Sterling 8501 - 9000Roger Sterling 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Sheamus and Sterling during the night.
Holy shit.

WERE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE FIRST 4 PAGES? You may want to read back before you direct power roles there.

Sheamus if you say you are town, then shoot Pez tonight. Another vig needs to shoot Sheamus then.
__________________
Roger Sterling is offline  
Old 09-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #148 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,343
Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000
Default Re: Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
Holy shit.

WERE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE FIRST 4 PAGES? You may want to read back before you direct power roles there.

Sheamus if you say you are town, then shoot Pez tonight. Another vig needs to shoot Sheamus then.
I added Sterling because I was replying to LC, who threw your name in the hat. I have no intention of shooting you myself.

Sheamus maybe though.
__________________
Anark is online now  
Old 09-17-2012, 02:04 PM   #149 (permalink)
Nulli Secundus
 
Ranch Dressing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Pits
Posts: 18,432
Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Holy Jesus bollocks with your superior player shit. Everyone and their fucking dog is a superior player to me. I'm still pretty new to this. In the games I have played I haven't seen you do fuck all either though, so you can quit your bragging right now, little lad. You got nothing to brag about.

Call me out in Rants if you want to go a few rounds.

As for the meta thing, I was told in another game that meta referred to the way a player played. As in, using meta to figure out a player's allegiance by going by how they have played previous games. If that's wrong then fine, but like I said, I'm still new, so shove your superior crap up your ass.

And that wasn't the only reason I thought he was scum. The fact he avoided the thread completely made me sus too. It's a good play because a lot of the night 1 bullets will be aimed at people who get involved in the early to and fro, which is EXACTLY what happened.

Also check out the parts of your quote I bolded above and make your mind up instead of contradicting yourself within the same sentence. Oh, how I laughed at you.
the last full game I played, mafia in mafiaville, I caught scum. In fact, I was the only person to catch scum and get them lynched. that's doing something if you ask me.

you've played quite a few mafia games so I would HARDLY consider you new.

how do you know he was avoiding the thread and not just really busy? it was the weekend after all. there's also not much someone can do to defend themselves from a day one wagon with no reasoning behind it. what was he suppose to say, "please don't lynch me"?


anyways, after a quick vote count I think it's

Sheamus-2(Roger, Magic)
Pez-3(Paco, LC, Anark)
Sterling-1 (Sheamus)

I think that's right.
__________________


Ranch Dressing is offline  
Old 09-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #150 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: Texas Justice Mafia - GAME THREAD

People are forgeting I started the Pez wagon and convinced Christo to get on it too.
Unvote
Vote:Pez
I'm coming for you tonight, Sterling.

Last edited by SheamusO'Shaunessy : 09-17-2012 at 02:08 PM.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios