It went well as far as bank robberies go. No one died as the robbery was taking place. In and out in a minute forty seconds... that's the rule. Dillinger knew what he was doing. "Let's go!" Dillenger called out and as he does he hears gunfire outside. The Boys quickly grab what they can and hit the door ready to fire.
As the doors open gunfire spread across the street. Dillinger took cover and made it to the car along with three of his men. "GO GO GO GO" he shouted as one stood on the side rails and returned fire over the stolen car. The money was secure inside the car as they sped away, but one man was left behind, bleeding from a mortal wound.
Spoiler for Roger Sterling:
You are Charles Makley - Vanilla Townie - Outlaws Aligned
You win when all threats to the Outlaws have been eliminated
02. CP 03. MrMister
04. MDP 05. TaylorFitz 06. Rush
07. King Kenny
08. chr1st0 09. YPG 10. Big Man 11. Lawls] 12. Pez 13. Striker 14. Dan Marino 15. Chainsaw Charlie
17. Doc Blue
With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch... Good fucking luck.
Taylor Fitz - Elite Bodyguard *night one*
Dan the Marino - 1 shot vig *night one*
Striker - Rolecop *night one*
Pez - Roleblocker *Day 2 lynch*
Big Man - GF *Day 3 kill* MrMister - Tracker *Night 3 kill* Rush - Mafia BG *Day Four lynch* Chainsaw Charlie - 1 shot lynch immune
YPG - Double voter found mason Charlie
Lawls - Commuter
Normal Mafia rules apply
- Do not directly quote or screen shot your role PM
- Do not discuss the game outside of this thread unless you have a QT
- Days will last about 24 hours or so.. maybe longer. Night about the same.
- If/When you die please don't continue to post in the thread other than one pissed off post or something.
- Please be active. Pretty please?
- Have fun!
- Please don't die
- If I fuck up, blame Roger Sterling
btw - Roles were randomized... send all night roles to me and Sterling please.
MOD NOTE: THIS IS BASED MORE ON THE BOOK THAN THE MOVIE. IT ENCOMPASSES THE '33-'34 CRIME ERA
-sig by CHAMPviaDQ
WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.