i hope tat doesn't get offended. i know LC isn't.
I must admit, you have skills Impulse. That was amusing to read. You've gotten through to me as well. If I'm still alive after night I'll claim first thing and explain to you guys what I was trying to do. Impulse has shown me that I've become a distraction. I'm sorry for that and telling you all to screw yourselves. I just got tired of being picked on early in games as town.
No, you don't understand anything you're saying.
1) You say you're never claiming day 1 because there is never wagons on scum day 1
2) You complained that no one lynches mafia day 1 (a semi-contradiction of point 1, how are we going to have a chance at lynching scum if you refuse to claim?)
3) You say you'll never claim day 1, what about day 2? day 3? day 4? how many days must pass before its acceptable for you to claim?
4) You don't see the illogical nature of your play and why it is considered scummy
1) The victims of major day 1 wagons are normally town. It's rare when a huge day 1 wagon is formed on a mafia player and even more rare when the lynch goes through on a mafia player on day 1, unless there's role info., based on my experiences thus far.
2) I don't think I was complaining. I was pointing out that it's a rare occurrence so you all could see the pattern that normally townies have major wagons formed on them on day 1 since they're victimized by scum.
3) I'm going to claim now because I see that people can't let this go and I've become a distraction.
4) I know that not claiming is scummy but I had several pro-town reasons for it which I'll go into when I claim after night if I'm still alive.
5) Listen, I believe you're town. You don't have to worry about me because I'm innocent. You need to focus on finding actual scum before they kill you.