Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread - Page 35 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 AM   #341 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Not sleeping
Posts: 17,480
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Goddamit Rus I hate that song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
oh yeah, this would be nice



whats the point of this post. you're just stating the obvious.
if i said i'm reading back and then posted nothing it would be noted as "why didn't you say anything" when there is nothing happening in those posts to go on anyway other than the flash wagon.
__________________


Rush is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 AM   #342 (permalink)
What?
What?
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,849
Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

I don't actually know what the original wagon was for you should ask CP when he's online, I just wanted to see how many people would follow a vote I suggested when I provided no reason for them to.

That sound scummy in retrospect but I generally find scum players (with the exception of the better players) don't mind jumping on a random wagon if it's picking up steam because they want a claim. I'll probably revisit who was pushing for FF to claim before the end of day and call people out. I'm guessing CP will probably be one of them.
Evolution is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 AM   #343 (permalink)
WESLEY BROWN
 
Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Geordie Shore House
Posts: 5,853
Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
And incase I die anytime soon, which I doubt, watch out for Shep.

A lot of players in this thread will sheep the hell out of him just for being Shep.
orly.



hey big man i only say this when im scum dont i
__________________

Shepard is online now  
Old 06-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #344 (permalink)
WESLEY BROWN
 
Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Geordie Shore House
Posts: 5,853
Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000Shepard 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Goddamit Rus I hate that song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
if i said i'm reading back and then posted nothing it would be noted as "why didn't you say anything" when there is nothing happening in those posts to go on anyway other than the flash wagon.
could at least have offered an opinion on it other than yup theres a wagon on him. obviously he was going to claim either way judging by the number of votes on him but still it feels lazy. and im a motivator, just aks lawls. i push everyone to get the best out of them


oh god is lawls in this. if he avoids me again im going to fly to melbourne and punch him in the kidney
__________________

Shepard is online now  
Old 06-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #345 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Not sleeping
Posts: 17,480
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

why knd of opinion can be formed on a wagon that started in the first few posts of a thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
evo id like to say there's a noticable difference in your play, but really i stopped paying attention to your posts a lot in the last few games since i was either scum or not in them. making this post to remind me to check it b/c i do think you're playing different to your scum games
evo tends to be more reactive when scum rather than proactive as town. Thats not to say he won't lay down a lynch ala this game but he generally puts a lynch down, lets the wagon form and then if anyone questions him he gets on the defense. As town he's more likely to put a lynch down and follow up on it.
__________________


Rush is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #346 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: FandanGOAT Club House with the rest of FandanGOAT Nation
Posts: 3,006
Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

I don't know if you guys are talking about the BOSS wagon or FF wagon, but the FF wagon started because Flash thought he was mafia because it said villains aligned, and then it was brought of how town PMs are basically all blue.
__________________

All Hail the King
Striker is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #347 (permalink)
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,573
Alcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red repped
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

I'm villain aligned

also a lightning rod is somewhat helpful to town: no night kills(except for a strongman of if the BG doesn't show up for some reason)

BOSS would be a toolbox to claim this kinda role if not true, I believe him

I also believe FF, but I also believe he's an idiot.
Alcoholic is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #348 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: FandanGOAT Club House with the rest of FandanGOAT Nation
Posts: 3,006
Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500Striker 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Shep, you scum?
LC, you scum?
Phitz, you scum?

Dem reads.
__________________

All Hail the King
Striker is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #349 (permalink)
What?
What?
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,849
Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

I don't like people reading my play. Puts this idea in my head that I have to play a certain way for town to listen to me and I usually play badly as a result (whether I'm scum or town doesn't matter).
Evolution is offline  
Old 06-10-2012, 09:55 AM   #350 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Not sleeping
Posts: 17,480
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

^ Its a trend, not a 100% fact. i'd like to think my play evolves every now and again to stop meta analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
why knd of opinion can be formed on a wagon that started in the first few posts of a thread?
to follow up on this shep, how can an opinion be formed on the wagon when he could flip either way? There is no logical reason for derailing the curent wagon, at the same time there was no logical reason to vote him as well.
__________________


Rush is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios