Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread - Page 120 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 06-12-2012, 02:51 AM   #1191 (permalink)
What?
What?
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,965
Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Looks to me like CP is pushing a lynch on the town BG because he's not a good enough player to defend himself and it's an easy way for scum to get rid of the BG early.
Evolution is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-12-2012, 02:53 AM   #1192 (permalink)
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
Goku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,639
Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

^ Could be true, but the fact is town players NEED to be able to defend themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
Magic makes the point. How is he supposed to defend against tunnelling using hypothetical circumstances? He claims a completely legitimate role and character that hasn't been countered at all and CP is attacking him for it automatically and stupidly assuming it's a fake claim given to him.

Someone tell me the point of even asking for claims if he is just going to continue to push on them anyway with the "scum have strong fake claims" argument. You could fucking apply that to ANY claim.
Explain why the BG didn't go through on BOSS last night. If you wanted to defend FF, that's the first and only thing you needed to argue. Instead, you go on a rant about generic BS.

Quote:
The OP says DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING about the setup or the game. What's the first thing everyone does? Assume he's using a fucking fake claim for a common role. This lynch is moving on fucking woeful reasoning.
There might be no mafia in the game. Maybe ever player is innocent. DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING.

Don't be stupid. Or be stupid. idrc
__________________
Goku is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 02:56 AM   #1193 (permalink)
#24
 
LUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,380
LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohenheim of Light View Post
Yeah, you can. It's not hard.
not hard for you because it's hard to get you lynched regardless of what you claim. on the other hand, Flash is considered a shit player(because he is) and is quite easy to push a mislynch on. he also says a lot of stupid things, which makes it a lot harder for him to defend himself and get people off of his wagon.
__________________


42 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."
LUCK is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 02:58 AM   #1194 (permalink)
What?
What?
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,965
Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

I'm not sure why the BG didn't go through. Why didn't Big Man's role work last night? Why didn't mine? Why didn't (I'm assuming) others work? Why were there only two kills that went through and not three?

Strongman kill is my best guess, or the multiple shots > 1 BG thing. Besides we're lynching the claimed town BG because only one person (the lightning rod) died last night. There are plenty of pro-town explanations for last night and people assuming the worst is DUMB.
Evolution is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 02:59 AM   #1195 (permalink)
Faith and a .45
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 10,441
Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

The people that are heatedly defending this lynch have been noted.
__________________


Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :


Hit-Girl is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 03:00 AM   #1196 (permalink)
La vie est drôle
 
Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,239
Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohenheim of Light View Post
I need a lot of things.
__________________
Shepard is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 03:00 AM   #1197 (permalink)
What?
What?
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,965
Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

So town would rather lynch the claimed BG without letting him prove himself in the next night phase? Fucking LOL.

Is there a good risk vs. reward with that for town? If we let the scum BG live he can protect one of his however many scum players from an lucky vig shot?
Evolution is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 03:01 AM   #1198 (permalink)
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
Goku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,639
Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

I based my lynch of FF on logic, not on the lack of other leads.

The Lightning rod role draws ALL night roles performed on the night. I didn't see who FF said he tried to protect. Don't even know if he stated it, but it obviously didn't go through. That equals either he didn't use his role, is scum or the existence of a mafia rolestopper.

Rolestopper should've easily been identified in the night. Unfortunately, as I didn't use any sort of night action last night (or might not have a night action at all), I have to depend on breadcrumbs from other players to gauge the existence of one. All I read was a bunch of crap about PMs and the number of words in PMs (srsly, what the shit?). Ignoring that and the fact that FF said nothing about not using his role last night (which a BG should and would never really do anyway), then the only other option is he's scum.

I could be missing vital info here, but I'm acting on what I have. Feel free to shed more light on the situation.
__________________
Goku is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 03:02 AM   #1199 (permalink)
What?
What?
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,965
Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
I'm pretty sure CP is scum. He's playing exactly the same way he played when I was scum with him...and he does it so damn well. My vote has been on him since day one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
The people that are heatedly defending this lynch have been noted.
Yeah so you're willing to call CP scum and tunnel him yet you're voting for the lynch he suggests? This post makes you look LOLBAD after the first one I quoted. Why would you go along with someone who you think is scum on a lynch on the town BG.
Evolution is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 03:02 AM   #1200 (permalink)
La vie est drôle
 
Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,239
Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

scum will both push this and defend this. it's likely to go through anyway so if anything scum will have pushed it early to make sure it goes through and then when it picked up steam scum who hadn't gotten on the wagon would use the chance to shout @ us for it. im no good at seeing who the scum doing it is though since town players would do the exact same depending on who it is.

also if the lightning rod attracts ALL roles surely it would have attracted the bg even if it was scum. or was it just all roles people decided to use that night. idk


ftr i don't support this lynch but i dont exactly plan on getting all high and mighty over it since he would be a distraction (not to me but some people would have constantly insisted on pushing him)
__________________
Shepard is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios