Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread - Page 109 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1081 of 3228 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,838
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
                     
Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

I don't like the reasoning that we should lynch Flash, who's claimed BG and hasn't been counterclaimed, just because he'll be a distraction all game. Remember, a person can only be a distraction if you choose to make them that. Given the speed at which his wagon took off on day 1, the reasoning behind it, and his play today it seems like he's more likely to flip town than scum. I think he should just be left alone because it's too much of a risk to lynch the BG this early in the game. If he's town scum will have to shoot him at night because he'll stand between them and power roles/players.

I don't like Haystacks play today and how hard he's been trying to push Flash's lynch through.

Lynch Haystacks

Titania is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1082 of 3228 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 10:51 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In front of millions of Brazilians.
Posts: 10,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Wrong way Titania.


Press Play to wake up.

And then join the 100 Years Alan Pardew Club!
CamillePunk is offline  
post #1083 of 3228 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,838
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
                     
Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Why CP?

Titania is offline  
post #1084 of 3228 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 10:58 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In front of millions of Brazilians.
Posts: 10,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Because CC isn't scum. Not sure about Naffan but I think it's more likely he is the scum BG than the town BG at this juncture. Him not being counter-claimed is absolutely irrelevant.


Press Play to wake up.

And then join the 100 Years Alan Pardew Club!
CamillePunk is offline  
post #1085 of 3228 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Just two lost souls
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Swimming in a fish bowl
Posts: 9,865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
I don't like the reasoning that we should lynch Flash, who's claimed BG and hasn't been counterclaimed, just because he'll be a distraction all game. Remember, a person can only be a distraction if you choose to make them that. Given the speed at which his wagon took off on day 1, the reasoning behind it, and his play today it seems like he's more likely to flip town than scum. I think he should just be left alone because it's too much of a risk to lynch the BG this early in the game. If he's town scum will have to shoot him at night because he'll stand between them and power roles/players.

I don't like Haystacks play today and how hard he's been trying to push Flash's lynch through.

Lynch Haystacks
I'm not pushing a lynch of Flash, I'm pushing a lynch of someone everyone else is stupidly obsessing over, WHEN I SAID WE SHOULD MOVE ON. They didn't, so I decided to play along so that we can move on to the next day tomorrow instead of them fawning all over the OMG HE COULD BE SCUM again. I don't see how wishing for a distraction to be removed is anti-town. Have had this argument multiple times througout various games.


WHOOPINS AND N-BOMBS

sig by champ
Stax Classic is offline  
post #1086 of 3228 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,838
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
                     
Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

If Naffan's the scum BG, then why hasn't there been a counterclaim? If I were town BG, I would CC since a one for one trade off would be worth it.

Titania is offline  
post #1087 of 3228 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 11:01 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In front of millions of Brazilians.
Posts: 10,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
If Naffan's the scum BG, then why hasn't there been a counterclaim? If I were town BG, I would CC since a one for one trade off would be worth it.
Why do you assume there would be a town BG in the game?


Press Play to wake up.

And then join the 100 Years Alan Pardew Club!
CamillePunk is offline  
post #1088 of 3228 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
 
MillionDollarProns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 3,043
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

1:1 tradeoff of the BG role? I don't know if I'd gamble that, if I were town bg

EDIT: Unless I were convinced there was some sort of watcher, because then anyone that tries to kill me would be watched



PRESS TRIANGLE TO HIGH FIVE
Badass Sig by why2cj
THE MILLION DOLLAR PRONS: Runner-Up for Best WoW Poster and Best Rant of 2012! WINNER OF RANTSAMANIA V!
MillionDollarProns is offline  
post #1089 of 3228 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Just two lost souls
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Swimming in a fish bowl
Posts: 9,865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Why would the BG claim??? Then they are useless with their role. Might as well push for a lynch without claiming, so that your role remains unknown. Power role's counterclaiming day 2 is fucking stupid.


WHOOPINS AND N-BOMBS

sig by champ
Stax Classic is offline  
post #1090 of 3228 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,838
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
                     
Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Charlie View Post
I'm not pushing a lynch of Flash, I'm pushing a lynch of someone everyone else is stupidly obsessing over, WHEN I SAID WE SHOULD MOVE ON. They didn't, so I decided to play along so that we can move on to the next day tomorrow instead of them fawning all over the OMG HE COULD BE SCUM again. I don't see how wishing for a distraction to be removed is anti-town. Have had this argument multiple times througout various games.
It's anti-town when that distraction could be the town BG.

Titania is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome