80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 3) - Page 19 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 05-29-2012, 11:40 PM   #181 (permalink)
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...
 
Titania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,837
Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
most scum usually do nothing on day one from what I've seen and just follow a wagon and hope it gets big enough for a lynch/claim. I've only seen faraday/me/Rush/Pez try to actually go for people on day one as scum, although pez has a tendancy to follow other people's wagons as well.
I don't think McQueen was trying to lead a serious lynch on me. I sense he's scum.
__________________
Titania is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-29-2012, 11:43 PM   #182 (permalink)
What?
What?
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,932
Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

CP I'm just trying to get an easy day 1 mislynch through.

Tat your heart is in the right place but your argument for a wagon is pretty weak. You're better off rising above McQueens tunneling because it never develops into anything unless McQueen is the vig/SK in which case you'll die early on and we'll know.
Evolution is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:43 PM   #183 (permalink)
Count On Kobe
 
Ranch Dressing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bleed Purple and Gold
Posts: 18,480
Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000Ranch Dressing 31501 - 50000
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Scum like to pick easy targets on day 1 and provide poor reasoning for their lynches. McQueen voting for me and his reasoning makes me think he's scum because I've rarely seen him vote for me as town (never on day one) even when there are cop results against me, and he's never used that horrible "forever scum" logic as a reason to lynch me either. Also his reaction and Striker's to mine makes me thing they're both scum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
I don't think McQueen was trying to lead a serious lynch on me. I sense he's scum.
but you said in the first post that you think that he's scum because he was trying to get a wagon on you?
__________________


Ranch Dressing is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:48 PM   #184 (permalink)
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...
 
Titania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,837
Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

No I didn't Magic.
__________________
Titania is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:48 PM   #185 (permalink)
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 32,928
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

LOL'in.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Steiner beat me up View Post
just saw hunger games 2, sucked major dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haribo View Post
Should've been paying attention to the film instead
McQueen is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:48 PM   #186 (permalink)
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Disappointing you
Posts: 10,044
CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
CP I'm just trying to get an easy day 1 mislynch through.


Quote:
Tat your heart is in the right place but your argument for a wagon is pretty weak. You're better off rising above McQueens tunneling because it never develops into anything unless McQueen is the vig/SK in which case you'll die early on and we'll know.
Yeah because McQueen is that stupid, right?
__________________
CamillePunk is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #187 (permalink)
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Disappointing you
Posts: 10,044
CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Plenty of people haven't even posted yet. Let's not have another game where town tears itself to shreds while scum hang out in the back room smokin' cigars.

__________________
CamillePunk is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #188 (permalink)
What?
What?
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,932
Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Well CP he's not good.
Evolution is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #189 (permalink)
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 32,928
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Better than you.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Steiner beat me up View Post
just saw hunger games 2, sucked major dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haribo View Post
Should've been paying attention to the film instead
McQueen is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #190 (permalink)
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Disappointing you
Posts: 10,044
CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000CamillePunk 30501 - 31000
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Are you good, Evo? What would you consider your great mafia moments on this site?
__________________
CamillePunk is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios