80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 3) - Page 17 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 05-29-2012, 11:03 PM   #161 (permalink)
#24
 
LUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 64 days
Posts: 18,980
LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

people that don't claim day one when actually pressured and lynched are ......s, and should be lynched. this has nothing to do with tat/mcqueen, just a general comment.
__________________


LUCK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #162 (permalink)
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK
 
Pez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 3,009
Pez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth reading
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
pez, if lynching someone because they overreacted was a good reason then you'd be lynched every game.

no but I seriously think you're scummy.
Doesn't matter what you think tbh.
__________________
.

NOW OR NEVERMORE
Pez is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #163 (permalink)
#24
 
LUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 64 days
Posts: 18,980
LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

and why is that, pez?
__________________


LUCK is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #164 (permalink)
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Raised by wolves
Posts: 10,177
CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
how did you start the pez wagon?
Thought I was the first to vote him. Doesn't even matter as my vote wasn't serious.

I ain't claiming day one because the rest of town decides to act like fucktards. That's on PRINCIPLE and anyone that got a problem with it can suck my god damn
__________________
CamillePunk is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #165 (permalink)
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 33,146
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Yeah but I have no real pressure on me and no real reason for pressure.
__________________
McQueen is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #166 (permalink)
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK
 
Pez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 3,009
Pez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth reading
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
and why is that, pez?
IDK, isn't disregarding someones opinion what we do here?

I'm not scum, what do you want me to say?

"oh welp you got me, good game guys, I'm out"
__________________
.

NOW OR NEVERMORE
Pez is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:09 PM   #167 (permalink)
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK
 
Pez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 3,009
Pez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth reading
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

I wonder if Titania and McQueen are bussing the shit out of each other early.

I could see sXe and Lawls doing this sort of thing.
__________________
.

NOW OR NEVERMORE
Pez is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #168 (permalink)
#24
 
LUCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 64 days
Posts: 18,980
LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

I didnt expect you to say anything really. I never presented a case, mostly because im lazy and I would have to make references to past games/current games/etc. I just think youre scum and would be good to push for this day.
__________________


LUCK is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #169 (permalink)
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,837
Titania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inductee
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezley View Post
I wonder if Titania and McQueen are bussing the shit out of each other early.

I could see sXe and Lawls doing this sort of thing.
That would be funny. No, I'm town and I want town to vote for him so I can hear him claim because I think he's scum.
__________________
Titania is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 11:14 PM   #170 (permalink)
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK
 
Pez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 3,009
Pez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth reading
Default Re: 80's Action Movie Mafia Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
I didnt expect you to say anything really. I never presented a case, mostly because im lazy and I would have to make references to past games/current games/etc. I just think youre scum and would be good to push for this day.
Okay, well, you're wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
That would be funny. No, I'm town and I want town to vote for him so I can hear him claim because I think he's scum.
I think you're scum. Thoughts?
__________________
.

NOW OR NEVERMORE
Pez is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios