WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread (Night 8) - Page 49 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 05-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #481 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
wrestlingfanuk786's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 193
wrestlingfanuk786 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postswrestlingfanuk786 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postswrestlingfanuk786 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postswrestlingfanuk786 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread

I just want to clarify that I am not pushing Evo for a claim lol
__________________
4
wrestlingfanuk786 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-24-2012, 07:52 AM   #482 (permalink)
How you doin?
 
Lawls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,511
Lawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
you're an even bigger joke than I thought you were.

1) I've never said my multiquotes were great. I didn't quote his post because it would be recycling useless shit. His play is always awful, it's randomly popping in, posting tripe, latching onto wagons without any substance, and then disappearing when pressure starts being applied. It's simple really, but you can't comprehend that.

2) Lol at trying to flip cowardess around to me. One role in mafia has you completely petrified of being caught out. It's not hard to type, I am Jobber Aligned. You're a scared, fragile little punk who needs guidance and someone to cling onto to survive these games. Time after time you fail to answer the simplest request, which started as a joke but has now turned into a game after game event because you're so scared to post your alignment.

Fess up Stevie, you're only being a bitter Nancy because you've likely been busted again, or are still mad that you were denied a win in Movie Villains.
I never said you said they were, so what of it? Yet you recycle useless shit of whoever you included in your multiquote? Most of the time he has been town in recent games from what I recall so that means nothing really. You go out of your way to always have a shot at me no matter where on the forum on what is being spoken about. You need to get your head of your fucking ass and wake the fuck up. I know you say you are joking and messing around but we both know its gone beyond that. Like I've said its pretty pathetic that a grown man like you always has to take shots at someone younger than you so kindly fuck off its pretty sad. And who takes mafia seriously, I don't care one bit I was denied a win, there are much more important things in my life, not too sure about yours though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Man View Post
hey

sXe should stop asking lawls for his alignment, I know I asked him myslef the last couple of games but he's realised he gets caught out by it when scum so he's not going to post it anymore no matter if he is town or scum and rightly so, I'd do the same in his position.
Pretty much. Did it last game and town lynched me for no apparent reason and it almost came back to bite them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
If I were Lawls, I'd show everyone that I'm not afraid of no lie detector regardless of my alignment in each game in order to show strength in my play. By doing the opposite and refusing to post his alignment when asked it just shows fear of that role. We can't have the future of mafia being afraid of any role.

In LC's case, I think she should stop breadcrumbing altogether because I see no reason to give scum info. like that. This actually goes for everyone. If it's a special case and you're looking for a mason partner then by all means breadcrumb away, but if not then don't do it.
I've done it regularly and it has always been asked again over and over. So yeah I ignore it from now on so it can't be a tell of mine in future games. And please don't call me future of mafia only Shep can call be that, otherwise I'll have to revert to some good ol name calling as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
lawls is going to show us all one day when he wins best mafia section poster of the year


Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK! View Post
inb4 Lawls fake claims lie detector.
No I'm the cop in this game.
__________________


PAUL "THE GOAT" POGBA
Lawls is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 07:58 AM   #483 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
You're getting criticised for it because even though Scrilla started it, you're pursuing a worn out avenue with logic that just doesn't work anymore I'm sorry. If I got harassed to make a lie detectable statement every game like he did I would be just as stubborn about it as Lawls is. Besides you don't always have to do what people tell you to.

I refused to claim in FF and it got me off the hook from a lynch. (Sorry about that Doc )
No, it's just the same old bullshit of it being dismissed because it's me targetting Lawls. In The Room I had role info on him that was still disputed because it was 'tunneling' Lawls, in spite of said role information.

I'm not pursuing it, I'm just calling him out on being a coward who is scared of one role in a game. He posts it and everybody shuts up and moves on to the next target, it's really simple, yet due to stubborness, cowardess or bad play, he won't do it and thus we get this discussion every day 1 of every game.

As I always say, if it didn't work so well, nobody would try and do it.
Bullseye is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 08:03 AM   #484 (permalink)
How you doin?
 
Lawls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,511
Lawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread

People should just not bring it up then, problem solved.
__________________


PAUL "THE GOAT" POGBA
Lawls is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 08:28 AM   #485 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
I never said you said they were, so what of it? Yet you recycle useless shit of whoever you included in your multiquote? Most of the time he has been town in recent games from what I recall so that means nothing really. You go out of your way to always have a shot at me no matter where on the forum on what is being spoken about. You need to get your head of your fucking ass and wake the fuck up. I know you say you are joking and messing around but we both know its gone beyond that. Like I've said its pretty pathetic that a grown man like you always has to take shots at someone younger than you so kindly fuck off its pretty sad. And who takes mafia seriously, I don't care one bit I was denied a win, there are much more important things in my life, not too sure about yours though?

Pretty much. Did it last game and town lynched me for no apparent reason and it almost came back to bite them.

I've done it regularly and it has always been asked again over and over. So yeah I ignore it from now on so it can't be a tell of mine in future games. And please don't call me future of mafia only Shep can call be that, otherwise I'll have to revert to some good ol name calling as well

No I'm the cop in this game.
You called them great

Useless? More like an accurate summary.

wow @ the bold. Just wow. I take shots at your awful mafia play (getting yourself killed by claiming beloved princess, for example), I take shots at your AFL team (collywobbles) and I take shots at you bandwagoning football teams (the City love from nowhere). You can't take the heat and if you're such a precious darling and it aches your arse to have shots taken of you, then I shudder to think of what a reclusive scared little boy you must in the real world. Plenty of shit to fire back at me with, but you'd rather sook about it and whinge like a coward than do something about it. It's called banter, if you can't hack it, which you obviously can't, then you need to do some growing up yourself. I take shots at everyone here, you're the only one who is bitter about it. Relax guy, you'll have a more peaceful life.

Lol @ taking mafia seriously. Rather asinine to bring that up, but w/e

Town lynched you because you fake claimed lie detector and wondered why you got lynched. You claimed beloved princess at night in another game and cost town a pivotal day. So there was apparent reason. That said, past games should have no influence on current ones, unless it's posting alignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
People should just not bring it up then, problem solved.
You don't get it, do you? If you answered the query, then people would stop it as they'd know it held zero power over you. That's the simple essence of why the tactic is used. But sure, let's stop using a tactic that catches a petrified scum out
Bullseye is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #486 (permalink)
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,601
Alcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red repped
Default Re: WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread

you two are a distraction
Alcoholic is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #487 (permalink)
How you doin?
 
Lawls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,511
Lawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread

But town had no way to prove I was fake claiming lie detector? Yeah I did call them 'great' never said you called them great? I'd rather not drop down to your levels sXe its okay, I'll take the high road. Um you said I was mad at being denied a win in your game, so no I didn't bring it up you did.
__________________


PAUL "THE GOAT" POGBA
Lawls is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 08:34 AM   #488 (permalink)
How you doin?
 
Lawls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,511
Lawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth readingLawls has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread

Its okay Alco I'm killing sXe tonight.
__________________


PAUL "THE GOAT" POGBA
Lawls is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 08:34 AM   #489 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 19,796
Kiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread

kill both
__________________
Kiz is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 08:37 AM   #490 (permalink)
STOCKING STUFFER
 
STUFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 3,475
STUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on rep
Default Re: WWE Jobbers Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Its okay Alco I'm killing sXe tonight.
ARE YOU BREAD CRUMBING VIG OMG GUYS LOOK HE'S THE VIG

__________________

STUFF is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios