The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread - Page 17 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #161 of 4478 (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 03:32 PM
MANNY
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,598
Points: 5,448
                     
Re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

i always make normal posts
IMPULSE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #162 of 4478 (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 03:34 PM
MANNY
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,598
Points: 5,448
                     
Re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

i would have to reread for proper context. reading the post you linked makes me feel good about my scum hunting.

i just chose not to try in the mini. magic claims they don't matter and he dictates my effort.
IMPULSE is offline  
post #163 of 4478 (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Oh my GOT!
 
Titania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Southeast Asia
Posts: 1,917
Points: 3,718
                     
Re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiGSaW View Post
If you don't believe me, check every game that has had 26 players. Not one has been mafia. Therefore I am confirmed.

Always believe a Mafia Gawd.
But this game has 41 players, not 26.

How do you even know that? You went back and checked every single game?

Titania is offline  
post #164 of 4478 (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 03:35 PM
MANNY
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,598
Points: 5,448
                     
Re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

i hope stringer bell gets to grab clay by the rope
IMPULSE is offline  
post #165 of 4478 (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 03:36 PM
If someone hates you for no reason give that motherfucker a reason
 
AryaDark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bury me with my guns on so when I reach the other side I can show him what it feels like to die
Posts: 16,516
Points: 27,785
                     
Re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRKO31 View Post
Thanks for the review LC.
You're welcome, RKO. Don't forget your favorite politician come election time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiGSaW View Post
If you don't believe me, check every game that has had 26 players. Not one has been mafia. Therefore I am confirmed.

Always believe a Mafia Gawd.
I believe ya. It's true, it's damn true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK! View Post
So LC's got a pr.
And more charisma than I know what to do with. sheeeeeiiiiiiiit.


Are you deranged like me Are you strange like me



I wanna do right
but not right now
AryaDark is offline  
post #166 of 4478 (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 03:46 PM
MANNY
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,598
Points: 5,448
                     
Re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

stop emulating sxe
IMPULSE is offline  
post #167 of 4478 (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 03:49 PM
MANNY
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,598
Points: 5,448
                     
Re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

i don't like your pandering. we're dealing with a dirty politician, logic dictates she can't be trusted. the best course of action is for us to ignore her recaps, and have a shooter aim for her kneecaps. dropping vivid rhymes is a past time of mine and it gets better she would Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit her pants, if you say it you should sit in it.

someone handle my lightwork
IMPULSE is offline  
post #168 of 4478 (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Fire Walk With Me
 
Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,012
Points: 1,373
                     
Re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

get doc to do it, he's got the potential and motivation

Shepard is offline  
post #169 of 4478 (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 03:52 PM
looking at the tape
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 34,787
Points: 19,616
                     
Re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
i don't like your pandering. we're dealing with a dirty politician, logic dictates she can't be trusted. the best course of action is for us to ignore her recaps, and have a shooter aim for her kneecaps. dropping vivid rhymes is a past time of mine and it gets better she would Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit her pants, if you say it you should sit in it.

someone handle my lightwork
trusted rhymes with busted. i know, i know it's a work in progress.
MrMister is offline  
post #170 of 4478 (permalink) Old 04-27-2012, 03:52 PM
If someone hates you for no reason give that motherfucker a reason
 
AryaDark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bury me with my guns on so when I reach the other side I can show him what it feels like to die
Posts: 16,516
Points: 27,785
                     
Re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

Impulse stop being scum please.


sheeeeeiiiiiiit


Are you deranged like me Are you strange like me



I wanna do right
but not right now
AryaDark is offline  
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome