Playing the Game of Thrones (Alive)
1) Magic - KHAL DROGO Dueler survived and won.
19) Pez - Ilyrio Mopatis - Merchant survived and won
27) Big Man - Viserys Targaryen Godfather survived and won
Couldn't find that middle ground (Dead)
Haystacks Calhoun - Arya Stark - 1-shot vigilante was found well and truly dead Night 1
Mr Law - Robert Baratheon - Odd Night Cop was stuck with the pointy end Night 1
IMPULSE - Jon Snow - 1-shot undead Cop met a true dragon Night 1
Hiplop - Sansa Stark - Naive Girl met a true dragon Night 2.
CamillePunk - Jhogo - Redirector was lynched Day 3. (But won)
McQueen - Robb Stark - KING IN THE NORTH met a poisonous spider Night 3
dan_marino - Varys - Targaryen Traitor Even Night Cop/1-shot poisoner got his head cut off Night 3. (But won)
sxe_maverick - Renly Baratheon - Vengeful Townie was Lynched Day 4
NaFFan - Daenerys Targaryen - Godmother was Vengekilled Day 4 (But won)
Hohenheim of Light - Eddard Stark 1-shot Martyr Loving Brother was well and truly killed Night 4.
Titania - Lyanna Stark Strong Memory left the game Night 4.
Rush - Benjen Stark - Corpse Disposer had his tongue ripped out Night 4
Emarosa - Littlefinger - 2-shot traitor vigilante had his head cut off Night 4.
Shepard - Jorah Mormont - Mafia Rolecoptracker was Lynched Day 5. (But won)
MetalX- Joffrey Baratheon - Vt turned 2-shot cop when Robert died was well and truly killed Night 5
Rising - Tyrion lannister - 1-shot Governor met a mysterious man from Pentos Night 5.
Ghetto Anthony - Sandor Clegange - 1-shot deathproof was lynched Day 6.
scrilla - GREGOR CLEGANE 2-shot vigilante had his tongue ripped out Night 6.
DH - WHITE WALKER - Serial Killer was lynched on Day 7
STUFF - SUMMER (DIREWOLF) - weak watcher turned watcher met a mysterious man from pentos Night 7.
Evolution - Catelyn Stark - 2-shot Jailer was lynched Day 8
LadyCroft - Cersei Lannister - Roleblocker was endgamed day 8
TKOK - Bronn - Voyeur was endgamed Day 8
Alcoholic - Post Restricted Townie was endgamed Day 8
Day 1 - We getting nowhere
Night 1 - Arya
Day 2- Can't lynch, won't lynch?
Night 2 - Sansa
Day 3 - We gettin' somewhere
Night 3 - Along came a spider..
Day 4 - VENGEFUL
Night 4 - A Stark time
Day 5 - SHEPARD LOST HIS SHEEP
Night 5 - A Kingdom in trouble.
Day 6 - HOUNDED OUTTA TOWN
FEAR IS FOR THE WINTER
- No quoting your Role PM. Paraphrase, paraphrase everything. If you think it's too close run it by me. I'll let you know. Modkills will end day on town, and day will continue if they're on scum.
- Don't communicate outside the thread unless your role pm allows you. Seriously. Don't fucking do it. That does include the chat box and rep comments - it's cheating. If someone contacts you or something let me know. The game is supposed to be for fun, play by the rules.
- Try and keep the flaming to a minimum (ish) - yes it's a heated game and some people are scum but don't act like it irl.
- Scum have safeclaims - outguess me at your peril. Don't blame me if you make poor assumptions about my setups.
- I'll try and get votecounts and scenes up in a timely manner. Be patient, I have class, sleep and occasionaly get wasted. Not so much 48 hour bus journeys.
- Gonna try something new this game. Days will last 36 hours - it can be extended upon request depending on activity
will last 16 hours maximum. if you don't think you'll be online then PM me your role before the end of day. I'm not waiting around for people - the night phase is supposed to be relatively short - PM actions in advance, you can always change them if you're online. You can send conditional Pm's. E.g. 'If X flips town, investigate Y, if he flips scum investigate Z.'
- The town are Realm Aligned
and there win condition is something like 'Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Realm have been eliminated and at least one Realm aligned player is alive.' Some PM's don't say 'at least' but they're meant to. Anyway you're not allowed quote it so W/e?
- Have fun isn't a rule, that'd be silly since fun is subjective though it'd be cool if you did.
You want a story? This is the story of the seven kingdoms of westeros. Where White Walkers roamed North of the Wall, where the purple eyed Targaryen's threat loomed from across the sea. Where Lannisters and Starks and Baratheons were at each other's throat. This was the Game of Thrones. When you play the game of Thrones you win, or you die. There is no middle ground.
Day 1, Votecount 0
Not voting: (27) Magic, Shepard, Mr. Law, NaFFan, Emarosa, STUFF, CamillePunk, Impulse, dan_marino, MillionDollarProns, hiplop, McQueen, chr1st0, Ladycroft, BKB Hulk, Hohenheim of Light, Rush, Ghetto Anthony, Pez, Titania, King Kenny, rising, Evolution, BOSS, SL, Kiz, Big_Man
Day 1 Deadline