Fifa 12 Mafia - Game Thread - Page 59 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 02-18-2012, 08:18 AM   #581 (permalink)
THUNDERCAT
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,552
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Fifa 12 Mafia - Game Thread

wasting my first post but i don't care. it's short but not much has happened and it's an odd day. i just need to pace myself moving forward. i risk a lot for the benefit of town.

what the fuck is a dribble shep?

kiz role disturbs me. so much prejudice in this section. there's none i just find the role amusing. will discourage character claiming. might even prompt town to fake claim character wise for self preservation. you get to kill black players and one way is via lynching. that all sounds lovely.

deleted something that revealed my lack of attention payed to this game.

the black plague going on with the deaths is disturbing. this merits it's own point.

rush killed rising seems odd and why? does one just draw the conclusion that if i have gun and someone suspects me i shoot them? that eye for an eye stuff doesn't work.
IMPULSE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-18-2012, 08:20 AM   #582 (permalink)
La vie est drôle
 
Shepard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,209
Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Fifa 12 Mafia - Game Thread



@ IMPULSE. Essentially its taking the ball past your opponent. I have no idea with what it did in regards to my night action though.

__________________
Shepard is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 08:42 AM   #583 (permalink)
STOCKING STUFFER
 
STUFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 3,472
STUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on rep
Default Re: Fifa 12 Mafia - Game Thread

I was only after him after one scummy post he made and then he broke down Lawls style. I was the only one who cared though, people don't usually follow me anymore since they always think I'm scum
__________________

STUFF is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 08:59 AM   #584 (permalink)
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
Goku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,490
Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default Re: Fifa 12 Mafia - Game Thread

OMG THERE'S LIKE A DEAD PERSON TALKING AND STUFF.

Shepherd's role is kind of ridiculous in hindsight, but do carry on.
Goku is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 09:09 AM   #585 (permalink)
STOCKING STUFFER
 
STUFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 3,472
STUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on rep
Default Re: Fifa 12 Mafia - Game Thread

Hinting for people to kill me after you die is pretty fucked up INVINCIBLE. I should have you castrated for it.
__________________

STUFF is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 09:31 AM   #586 (permalink)
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
Goku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,490
Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default Re: Fifa 12 Mafia - Game Thread

Too late I'm dead haha.
Goku is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #587 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,479
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Fifa 12 Mafia - Game Thread

Hey cool.

I'm going to claim.

I'm Robin Van persie and I'm the vigilante who hasn't successfully shot anyone yet b/c I think I keep getting blocked.
Flavour is once I start I can't stop scoring so I have to shoot every night.

Fairly sure we should massclaim. We can't have that many strong roles left + we're sort of doing shit so we might trip a few people over on fakeclaims.

Hey, Alcoholic claim next.
Victarion is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 09:54 AM   #588 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,479
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Fifa 12 Mafia - Game Thread

3) AlexHUMPH
5) STUFF
6) Rush
8) Evolution
9) Sonicsky
10) CamillePunk
11) MillionDollarProns
13) BOSS
15) Wes FR
19) Faraday
20) Lieyf
21) Emarosa
22) NaFFan
23) IMPULSE
24) Seb
25) Alcoholic
26) BkB Hulk

Seb has claimed HATED TOWNIE?
CP = BULLETPROOF. Actually I tried to shoot him night 2 so that's possible IDUNNO lol.
STUFF could easily be scum as he jumped to the assumption I was BLOCKED when it could be other things.

If there's an SK it needs to start hitting scum anyway.

Has Lieyf even posted lately? hasn't been replaced? probably scum getting his role sent in? IDUNNO lol
Victarion is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #589 (permalink)
STOCKING STUFFER
 
STUFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 3,472
STUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on rep
Default Re: Fifa 12 Mafia - Game Thread

'I'm so mad' after night's posted = 75% chance blocked or 25% diverted target/BP target..

A few posts ago when RUSH said that the player you're claiming is a very popular one, I knew your role.
__________________

STUFF is offline  
Old 02-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #590 (permalink)
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK
 
Pez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 3,009
Pez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth readingPez has posts worth reading
Default Re: Fifa 12 Mafia - Game Thread

At least I know I wasn't killing for being black. :rooney
__________________
.

NOW OR NEVERMORE
Pez is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios