Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread - Page 152 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1511 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 04:50 AM
Step Up And Play...
 
iMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 3,383
Points: 28
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread



Fuck this town. That has to be the most retarded lynch ever. I fucking spelt it out for you and you lot still managed to fuck it up. Fucking idiots. What is this hold faraday has over you people that you follow him blindly into whatever he suggests? I just don't understand it.

Ridiculous decision.
iMac is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1512 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 04:57 AM
I'm going to Disneyland!
 
Mr Cook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 682
Points: 0
                 
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

2 non-town left, Boss and Stax confirmed each other, Gards is 98% likely the vig, and I'm tested NK immune UN.

That leaves four; Camille, iMac, Dan, Christo and Faraday.

Faraday claims SK, so is either SK or red scum, leaving 1/4 of of the remainder as scum.

If we kill Faraday, then we can kill the 4 of them via Vig & Lynch without fear of the game getting out of hand.

I advise that the order should be Dan, Christo, Camille, iMac, and we have a game wrapped up. So Gards it is crucial you kill Faraday tonight so that he can't do any more damage

Mr Cook is offline  
post #1513 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 05:00 AM
Kiz
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ken straya
Posts: 21,117
Points: 1,040
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac View Post


Fuck this town. That has to be the most retarded lynch ever. I fucking spelt it out for you and you lot still managed to fuck it up. Fucking idiots. What is this hold faraday has over you people that you follow him blindly into whatever he suggests? I just don't understand it.

Ridiculous decision.
im surprised, i thought it would be blamed on my obvscum play
Kiz is offline  
post #1514 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 05:00 AM
I'm going to Disneyland!
 
Mr Cook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 682
Points: 0
                 
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

Haha, im sorry I hurt your feelings Camille, but town is taking advice from a guy who has admitted he is non-town, which is idiotic

Mr Cook is offline  
post #1515 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 05:16 AM
APPROVED
 
KENNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Favourite(s): Austin, DDP, Sting, Kurt Angle, Eddie, Punk, Bryan
Posts: 21,072
Points: 8,498
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
im surprised, i thought it would be blamed on my obvscum play
YOU MUST BE SCUM COZ FARADAY SAID SO


KENNY is offline  
post #1516 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 05:22 AM
Step Up And Play...
 
iMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 3,383
Points: 28
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
@ people believing me.

Fairly sure I know the last scum.

@ scum you kill either gards or christ or BOSS

I'll kill someone else.
Would just like to point out to every townie who voted for Kiz, he's laughing at you.

But no doubt he'll lead you all to another retarded lynch tommorrow.
iMac is offline  
post #1517 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 05:23 AM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Trump Tower
Posts: 12,447
Points: 14,366
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

I am the UK, cop-enabler. Did iMac claim? Why would we lynch me before him?

If I was lying I'm pretty sure I'd be counter-claimed. Obviously UK is in the game.


The Cuckocalypse Is Canceled
CamillePunk is offline  
post #1518 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 05:29 AM
Merry Happy!
 
Chr1st0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,644
Points: 11,582
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL View Post
2 non-town left, Boss and Stax confirmed each other, Gards is 98% likely the vig, and I'm tested NK immune UN.

That leaves four; Camille, iMac, Dan, Christo and Faraday.

Faraday claims SK, so is either SK or red scum, leaving 1/4 of of the remainder as scum.

If we kill Faraday, then we can kill the 4 of them via Vig & Lynch without fear of the game getting out of hand.

I advise that the order should be Dan, Christo, Camille, iMac, and we have a game wrapped up. So Gards it is crucial you kill Faraday tonight so that he can't do any more damage
ehm, I'm confirmed bg...

Dan and Faraday are the last two

Kill faraday though since losing 3 people at night is too much now

Chr1st0 is offline  
post #1519 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 05:35 AM
Merry Happy!
 
Chr1st0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,644
Points: 11,582
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
I am the UK, cop-enabler. Did iMac claim? Why would we lynch me before him?

If I was lying I'm pretty sure I'd be counter-claimed. Obviously UK is in the game.
Saudi Arabia, he stopped all the night actions once.

Chr1st0 is offline  
post #1520 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 09:15 AM
Here for Fantasy Sports
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 11,866
Points: 8,014
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

well now we have to kill Faraday, because you're dead tonight Christ0

Stax Classic is offline  
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome