Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread - Page 103 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1021 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Amazing
 
Postage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,236
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

my roles flavor implies I'm a bandwagoning country. I don't really know what he's talking about.

unvote

yeah and I'll sensor tonight I guess


Last edited by Postage; 01-26-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Postage is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1022 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-26-2012, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,604
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

Killswitch (3) BOSS, CP
Postage(8) chr1st0, Titania, Stax, dan marino, iMac, gards, IMPULSE, Rising
Alcoholic is offline  
post #1023 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-26-2012, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,604
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

Killswitch was walking down a street when he ran into a man with a cow. Killswitch, being the nice person that he is, said hi, but the cow suddenly attacked poor Switchie and dry humped him . The hell was going on? MOOH MOOH MOOH! Killswitch squealed, but there was nothing he could do against the stronger cow. A small note fell out of Killswitch pocket, presumably containing information about his role, and the man guiding the cow picked it up and walked away.

Killswitch was left behind, teary eyed, not quite sure what the hell just happened.

DAY CONTINUES
Alcoholic is offline  
post #1024 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcoholic View Post
Killswitch was walking down a street when he ran into a man with a cow. Killswitch, being the nice person that he is, said hi, but the cow suddenly attacked poor Switchie and dry humped him . The hell was going on? MOOH MOOH MOOH! Killswitch squealed, but there was nothing he could do against the stronger cow. A small note fell out of Killswitch pocket, presumably containing information about his role, and the man guiding the cow picked it up and walked away.

Killswitch was left behind, teary eyed, not quite sure what the hell just happened.

DAY CONTINUES


Quote:
Killswitch
Victarion is offline  
post #1025 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK
 
Pez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 3,009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread


.

NOW OR NEVERMORE
Pez is offline  
post #1026 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-26-2012, 11:42 AM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postage View Post
my roles flavor implies I'm a bandwagoning country. I don't really know what he's talking about.

unvote

yeah and I'll sensor tonight I guess

投票: Postage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8xReWCLIxs
Victarion is offline  
post #1027 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Amazing
 
Postage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,236
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xydg0L1kGbs
all you'll ever be

vote chr1st0

Postage is offline  
post #1028 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-26-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm going to Disneyland!
 
Mr Cook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 682
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

What the actual hell? I'm guessing someone had a one-shot Rolecop/Cop day role?

Trying to work out the cows thing, I assume its a european country, maybe Sweden or something

Again, I missed why we're voting Postage, his claim (the first part) kinda fits though, if you guys want to finish the lynch, I could stop it

Mr Cook is offline  
post #1029 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Amazing
 
Postage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,236
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

chr1st0 said I'm scum and refuses to respond to me as he lurks this thread.

stop it so I can use my role tonight please.

unvote

Postage is offline  
post #1030 of 1610 (permalink) Old 01-26-2012, 12:04 PM
Merry Happy
 
Chr1st0mas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,523
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Countries of the World Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcoholic View Post
Killswitch was walking down a street when he ran into a man with a cow. Killswitch, being the nice person that he is, said hi, but the cow suddenly attacked poor Switchie and dry humped him . The hell was going on? MOOH MOOH MOOH! Killswitch squealed, but there was nothing he could do against the stronger cow. A small note fell out of Killswitch pocket, presumably containing information about his role, and the man guiding the cow picked it up and walked away.

Killswitch was left behind, teary eyed, not quite sure what the hell just happened.

DAY CONTINUES
Seeing as we're all doing it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV7Qz640OeM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL View Post
What the actual hell? I'm guessing someone had a one-shot Rolecop/Cop day role?

Trying to work out the cows thing, I assume its a european country, maybe Sweden or something

Again, I missed why we're voting Postage, his claim (the first part) kinda fits though, if you guys want to finish the lynch, I could stop it
Cow thing could be Scotland/UK (Aberdeen Angus) or it could possibly even be India.

I would advise on letting the lynch go through though as postage isn't town

Chr1st0mas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome