Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread - Page 53 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 12-18-2011, 10:04 PM   #521 (permalink)
BLUE IS BACK
 
Hiplop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Slightly better than you
Posts: 9,697
Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread

yep, that's pretty much the definition of WIFOM. Congrats for understanding i guess? the info is useless, there are way, way too many variables
__________________


what a BABE
Hiplop is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #522 (permalink)
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK
 
Pez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 2,999
Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread

Pretty sure you missed my point entirely, but I can't say I'm surprised.
__________________
.

Credit CHAMPviaDQ for the gorgeous sig!
Pez is offline  
Old 12-18-2011, 10:12 PM   #523 (permalink)
BLUE IS BACK
 
Hiplop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Slightly better than you
Posts: 9,697
Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread

I guess sarcasm is hard to detect, eh. You can come up with way, way too many scenarios. Any good mafia player will tell you the same thing, they could also know that someone would think that, and so they don't vote at all, or they know someone will be looking for people off-wagon so they vote in the middle, or the beginning. Or they could be town who happen to think x person is scum etc etc

The logic isn't coherent. Get over it, you're wrong.
__________________


what a BABE
Hiplop is offline  
Old 12-18-2011, 10:13 PM   #524 (permalink)
HOPE
 
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
Posts: 11,668
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread

Can't we all just be friends.
__________________
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is offline  
Old 12-18-2011, 10:15 PM   #525 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bring Me A Higher Love
Posts: 17,994
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread

words, fuck you're an idiot. Thats the whole thing about WIFOM. Its a circular argument. WIFOM - one often may try to use what he knows of his opponent to make a better choice. However, in some cases this leads to recursive reasoning: "But that's just what he wants me to think, so I'll do the opposite. But maybe that's what he wants me to think, so I'll not do the opposite. But maybe that's what he wants me to think..."
__________________


Rush is offline  
Old 12-18-2011, 10:16 PM   #526 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 19,641
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread

ugh
__________________
Kiz is offline  
Old 12-18-2011, 10:16 PM   #527 (permalink)
BLUE IS BACK
 
Hiplop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Slightly better than you
Posts: 9,697
Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500Hiplop 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread

ty

__________________


what a BABE
Hiplop is offline  
Old 12-18-2011, 10:23 PM   #528 (permalink)
WWWYKI, Bro.
 
Leeroy!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,416
Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000Leeroy! 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread

Oh, hello people! A person steps away from his laptop for 9 hours and we get a lot of discussion happening. I missed a lot and as a result, you are all getting a multi-quote. Enjoy!


Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kenny View Post
he's scum in a lot of games

plus he's inactive/laying low

this game needs to move faster. knowing my luck everything will happen when i'm not here and/or when i'm asleep

i got money riding on games too
You said this about somebody, it doesn't matter who. Your logic is terrible. I will never understand why past games have so much influence in the current games. What does it matter if this person has been scum a few times in the past? The person has also been town a few times in other past games too. Being inactive/laying low is not something that should be used as evidence as to alignment. People are inactive as town and as scum, so it's irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
You can't really get a read on Leeroy as he seems to be the same in every game he plays.


Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
i finally got it right i feel stupid and it's too late now. the post eluded me like wallace does coverage.

unvote
vote DH

i've noticed people are voting leeroy b/c he's somehow playing differently. i don't think his change of play is really that different. i'll explain it like this even the lowest creatures evolve. in leeroy's case his game has been altered to litter shots at people in a pussy manner. however his initial posts were typical leeory which is i have a vendetta against you so die. leeroy has actually been observant this game and is willing to follow anyone. normally he acts like a pussy in heat but he's transitioned into being passive and submissive. i don't know if that warrants votes and going after him seems like a cop out and a feigned attempt to scumhunt. he's an easy target and is prone to breakdowns that appear to guarantee he's scum. someone can then easily say well look at how they played when he flips town.

so i posted my little analysis on the resident jew and i actually forgot to mentioned he's more measured as scum. he becomes more tamed like his mafia has him on a leash or he's been fixed. he's been tame and he hasn't pressed which is something leeroy tries to do as town. however leeroy initial post screamed scorned lover. then the scorned lover seemed to mend his wounds a little and back off. i know when i'm scum which is rare i attempt to match my town post initially and try to grasp the basics of what i do as town and transplant it into my scum game in the early stages of the game to get a town read. scorned lover could have attempted to that but i honestly don't know. i guess i'll have to observe scorned lover some more. or we could ask hiplop b/c he claimed to be a scorned lover expert.
I couldn't stop smiling as I read this because I have no clue how you came to this conclusion, but you're pretty much spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordsWordsWords View Post
These people dying with red names and I keep thinking they are scum.

All he had to do was say he was Ralphie, he didn't need to claim a role. Ralphie would have been a pretty solid ass claim. Fucking idiot, stop signing up for games and chumping out like a bitch or trolling them like you did in X-Men.
He should be replaced as moderator of the section. Perhaps the Dream Team combo should take over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkB Hulk View Post
Good to see his overall effort in the game reflected the attention he pays to the section.
I laughed, so I repped you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH View Post
I revealed my results, actually. Keep up.

@ all the crying going on in here. So hypocritical that people are complaining about me when I'm the one who's right (like usual, I might say). I was town and didn't want to claim because my role was extremely valuable, but you all hopped on Rush's dick (not his fault you're all stupid, tbf) and went with the wagon.

lol @ BULK as well.
You know you're pretty bad when even I realize that if you don't claim when a wagon is on that that makes you look scummy as fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
3rd and 4th people on a wagon are most likely to be mafia

so hiplop and leeroy
Is there a written rule that the 3rd and 4th person on a wagon are most likely to be mafia? Dumb, dumn logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Lawls acting like a cunt, not really spreading the JOY~!

leeroy probably isn't scum, just typical garbage leeroy.
Are you jelly that my multiquotes are better than yours?
__________________
Leeroy! is offline  
Old 12-18-2011, 10:28 PM   #529 (permalink)
Pez
#ELITEASFUCK
 
Pez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 2,999
Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500Pez 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread



I guess sarcasm IS hard to detect. My point is that WIFOM is fucking useless. Scum are going to vote at the end of a wagon because it kills town, period. It's not as if the last 5 guys on a wagon are all scum, but it's a good place to look.
__________________
.

Credit CHAMPviaDQ for the gorgeous sig!
Pez is offline  
Old 12-18-2011, 10:30 PM   #530 (permalink)
DH
lyfe
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 8,889
DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000DH 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
words, fuck you're an idiot. Thats the whole thing about WIFOM. Its a circular argument. WIFOM - one often may try to use what he knows of his opponent to make a better choice. However, in some cases this leads to recursive reasoning: "But that's just what he wants me to think, so I'll do the opposite. But maybe that's what he wants me to think, so I'll not do the opposite. But maybe that's what he wants me to think..."
WIFOM.


DH is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios