American Sports Mafia: GAME THREAD - Page 54 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 07-19-2011, 08:03 PM   #531 (permalink)
SAL
SAL
 
SAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bahhhston
Posts: 2,203
SAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missed
Default Re: American Sports Mafia: GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
hmmmm part of me wants to lynch Jupes, but Rawlin was all for lynching him the other night and he turned out to be mafia.
There is absolutely nothing backing this up at all. Actually, Rawlin was trying to slow down the JUPES train by saying it was a shame we didn't have anything better to go on. He finally voted just before the hammer was gonna come down, which looks like a classic mafia play to throw off suspicion. I'm not crazy about the JUPES train, but given his refusal to claim and Rawlin's now-shady defense, there's more reason to suspect him than there was when the lynch train started yesterday. Why isn't anybody voting for him today yet?
__________________
R.I.P. El Generico

SAL is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #532 (permalink)
BLUE IS BACK
 
Hiplop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Slightly better than you
Posts: 9,698
Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop
Default Re: American Sports Mafia: GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM28 View Post
There is absolutely nothing backing this up at all. Actually, Rawlin was trying to slow down the JUPES train by saying it was a shame we didn't have anything better to go on. He finally voted just before the hammer was gonna come down, which looks like a classic mafia play to throw off suspicion. I'm not crazy about the JUPES train, but given his refusal to claim and Rawlin's now-shady defense, there's more reason to suspect him than there was when the lynch train started yesterday. Why isn't anybody voting for him today yet?
good posting.

The offense could easily have been a bus dan. And the soft-defense is pretty fucking clear

vote jupes

Though, SM28. You criticize us for not voting him; wheres your vote? trying to be under the radar?
__________________


what a BABE
Hiplop is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #533 (permalink)
SAL
SAL
 
SAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bahhhston
Posts: 2,203
SAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missed
Default Re: American Sports Mafia: GAME THREAD

I generally stay under the radar by writing long paragraphs accusing people of stuff.

I'm willing to vote for Jupes. Or anyone else you can make a good argument for. Might as well reveal my role. I haven't voted much this game because I've been trying to make a hammer vote. If I make the last vote, I'll get some kind of power or ability, and what it is depends on whether the lynchee is town or non-town.
__________________
R.I.P. El Generico

SAL is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #534 (permalink)
BLUE IS BACK
 
Hiplop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Slightly better than you
Posts: 9,698
Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop
Default Re: American Sports Mafia: GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM28 View Post
I generally stay under the radar by writing long paragraphs accusing people of stuff.

I'm willing to vote for Jupes. Or anyone else you can make a good argument for. Might as well reveal my role. I haven't voted much this game because I've been trying to make a hammer vote. If I make the last vote, I'll get some kind of power or ability, and what it is depends on whether the lynchee is town or non-town.
why would you claim?
__________________


what a BABE
Hiplop is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #535 (permalink)
STOCKING STUFFER
 
STUFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 3,471
STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF
Default Re: American Sports Mafia: GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
hmmmm part of me wants to lynch Jupes, but Rawlin was all for lynching him the other night and he turned out to be mafia.
See SM28's post and based on his play I'd say he's at least indy buddies w lawls

Vote JUPES

I'm thinking Leeroy is part of this group also since he's been trying very hard to get people lynched (myself included). Not typical town play
__________________

STUFF is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #536 (permalink)
SAL
SAL
 
SAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bahhhston
Posts: 2,203
SAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missed
Default Re: American Sports Mafia: GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiplop View Post
why would you claim?
I don't see why that matters. I might not even get it, and I don't know what I get if I do make the vote. It's not like I'm the doctor or cop or anything.
__________________
R.I.P. El Generico

SAL is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #537 (permalink)
BLUE IS BACK
 
Hiplop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Slightly better than you
Posts: 9,698
Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop Hiplop
Default Re: American Sports Mafia: GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM28 View Post
I don't see why that matters. I might not even get it, and I don't know what I get if I do make the vote. It's not like I'm the doctor or cop or anything.
think of the numbers; only so many people, scum now know you're role, and that you're not doc, cop etc. But they also know that you COULD be very powerful if you hammer. Giving scum unnecessary info.

Only should claim at the threat of a hammer, or if you have proof of a guilty

EDIT: STUFFs latest post isnt good, i cant think of any town motivation for a post like that. Town go for lynches a lot, and they should. That said, leeroy is liking scum/indy
__________________


what a BABE
Hiplop is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #538 (permalink)
HOPE
 
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
Posts: 11,668
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
Default Re: American Sports Mafia: GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
I'm sort of suspicious of BKB as well, but he sort of softclaimed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaClassic View Post
BKB Hulk was:


17. You are OJ SIMPSON, HATED TOWNIE.



You are one bad motherfucker, that can get away with murder...on the football field that is! Anyways your role is MURDERER (suprise, suprise) and it's a one shot deal. You must use it during any day (no night), and you must PM me a description of the scene and the person you are targetting. Depending on how well you do, I will reveal info to the jury (town/mafia) or none at all. GOOD LUCK![/b]
Agreed, we should lynch BkB.
__________________
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #539 (permalink)
SAL
SAL
 
SAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bahhhston
Posts: 2,203
SAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missedSAL probably won't be missed
Default Re: American Sports Mafia: GAME THREAD

Well, part of the reason for the claim was so I could try to get the power. The under-the-radar method hasn't worked yet. But I see your point.
__________________
R.I.P. El Generico

SAL is offline  
Old 07-19-2011, 08:27 PM   #540 (permalink)
STOCKING STUFFER
 
STUFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 3,471
STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF
Default Re: American Sports Mafia: GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiplop View Post
think of the numbers; only so many people, scum now know you're role, and that you're not doc, cop etc. But they also know that you COULD be very powerful if you hammer. Giving scum unnecessary info.

Only should claim at the threat of a hammer, or if you have proof of a guilty

EDIT: STUFFs latest post isnt good, i cant think of any town motivation for a post like that. Town go for lynches a lot, and they should. That said, leeroy is liking scum/indy
He said FACT after lynching me like he had a good reason. Which i'm 100% sure isn't true. He's trying too hard, town wouldnt do that
__________________

STUFF is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios