2012 Mafia - Page 54 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 06-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #531 (permalink)
The Man
 
BEST FOR BUSINESS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 11,823
BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000
Default Re: 2012 Mafia

Vote IMPULSE

I find it hard to believe that sXe, STUFF, and Lawls are all innocent. As it would make the most sense for mafia to force a lynch on the hated townie and that isn't happening, I stand by what I said that IMPULSE must be lying.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #532 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,894
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: 2012 Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
I don't believe you claim, I do believe like dan_marino you are the mafia roleblocker. Its convenient you saying that Rush was your assistant when it can't be proven at all.

You and STUFF seem to be a pair in the mafia as you both tried to push for MetalX who you believed to be the Serial Killer, rather than go for the mafia which is what town needed to hit.

Then this phase you go for be saying i'm the Serial Killer which is based on nothing, and saying I 'slipped' without actually saying how I did 'slip. You keep on going for the Serial Killer which isn't what town needs it needs to hit mafia, yet you seem to be so oblivious to that.
I've tried going for mafia, i.e RKO920, but nobody else is following, so I'm going after the next best thing, the SK.

Ok, so once again you're blindly following dan_marino. Nice play Steven. I'm the scientist, who had a lab assistant. Think about it Steven, wouldn't a scientist and his assistant be trying to help avoid the apocalypse? I can't spell it out any clearer for you.

It's not my fault STUFF jumped on my X target, I viewed X as being scummy or the SK, which ultimately was false. It was as good as town's lynching of my original character in spite of zero evidence I was scum, yet continued to bandwagon it.

Read my post, Steven. There's more than enough evidence out there that the SK is still around, yet you continue to shoot that down in a vain pursuit to lynch innocent old me yet again. Can't say I'm surprised, you think I'm always scum. You slipped with the day/night referencing, minor, but still a slip. Don't deny it.

I know we need to hit mafia. That's who I'm trying to find. There's no way there's 3 average joe's in this game, to me at least, so that's why I'm leaning towards you and rising.

-------------------

On rising, he's adamant of an IMPULSE lynch, despite MetalX having confirmed him earlier on in the game.

Unvote

Vote: Rising
Bullseye is offline  
Old 06-17-2011, 10:25 PM   #533 (permalink)
How you doin?
 
Lawls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,387
Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000
Default Re: 2012 Mafia

Since Day 4 when Lostfap died there have only been 1 kill at each night except for Night 6 which is probably a one of kill role used by someone.

DH again I ask for a split please.

And sXe I still don't understand how I slipped, can you please quote the post so I can explain what I was saying?
Lawls is offline  
Old 06-17-2011, 10:28 PM   #534 (permalink)
The Man
 
BEST FOR BUSINESS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 11,823
BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000
Default Re: 2012 Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalX View Post
Well IMPULSE isn't mafia.
Alright, it looks like IMPULSE might have been investigated. Of course he could still be mafia, but... for now... we maybe want to play it safe...

Unlynch
BEST FOR BUSINESS is offline  
Old 06-17-2011, 10:29 PM   #535 (permalink)
How you doin?
 
Lawls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,387
Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000
Default Re: 2012 Mafia

dan thoughts on STUFF and sXe being part of the mafia like I've highlighted?
Lawls is offline  
Old 06-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #536 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,894
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: 2012 Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Since Day 4 when Lostfap died there have only been 1 kill at each night except for Night 6 which is probably a one of kill role used by someone.

DH again I ask for a split please.

And sXe I still don't understand how I slipped, can you please quote the post so I can explain what I was saying?
Or the SK going inactive and forgetting to use their role that night, idk. It could very well be another role, but that late in the game, it strikes me as weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
It comes across as scummy as first of all Lostfap had died and he was the Serial Killer. Lostfap even admitted to killing Rawlin:
Lostfap's role doesn't state he is the serial killer, it says he was God, Individually Aligned. Ergo, there's your slip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
Alright, it looks like IMPULSE might have been investigated. Of course he could still be mafia, but... for now... we maybe want to play it safe...

Unlynch
Which leads me to rising being the most suspect. He's been gunning for IMPULSE from day 1, his rare posts are quoting IMPULSE and targetting him, and he's shown nothing to indicate he is pro-town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
dan thoughts on STUFF and sXe being part of the mafia like I've highlighted?
Bullseye is offline  
Old 06-17-2011, 10:39 PM   #537 (permalink)
How you doin?
 
Lawls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,387
Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000Lawls 7501 - 8000
Default Re: 2012 Mafia

Ok I still don't know how that's a slip, its stating what I'm thinking.

Having me as a Cult Leader as my first role, a Serial Killer and also another individual role as well as the mafia would be way to unbalanced.
Lawls is offline  
Old 06-17-2011, 10:52 PM   #538 (permalink)
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,462
Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000Rising 31501 - 50000
Default Re: 2012 Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
I've tried going for mafia, i.e RKO920, but nobody else is following, so I'm going after the next best thing, the SK.

Ok, so once again you're blindly following dan_marino. Nice play Steven. I'm the scientist, who had a lab assistant. Think about it Steven, wouldn't a scientist and his assistant be trying to help avoid the apocalypse? I can't spell it out any clearer for you.

It's not my fault STUFF jumped on my X target, I viewed X as being scummy or the SK, which ultimately was false. It was as good as town's lynching of my original character in spite of zero evidence I was scum, yet continued to bandwagon it.

Read my post, Steven. There's more than enough evidence out there that the SK is still around, yet you continue to shoot that down in a vain pursuit to lynch innocent old me yet again. Can't say I'm surprised, you think I'm always scum. You slipped with the day/night referencing, minor, but still a slip. Don't deny it.

I know we need to hit mafia. That's who I'm trying to find. There's no way there's 3 average joe's in this game, to me at least, so that's why I'm leaning towards you and rising.

-------------------

On rising, he's adamant of an IMPULSE lynch, despite MetalX having confirmed him earlier on in the game.

Unvote

Vote: Rising
i have not been gunning impulse since day1 i started it day3 or 4 nor i have voted for impulse now my vote is on stuff i just want him to claim now thats it as others
__________________

[
CENTER]credit to postage, lol
Maderas
Rising is offline  
Old 06-17-2011, 10:54 PM   #539 (permalink)
The Man
 
BEST FOR BUSINESS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 11,823
BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000
Default Re: 2012 Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
dan thoughts on STUFF and sXe being part of the mafia like I've highlighted?
It's possible, and sXe could be the mafia roleblocker as I was thinking. And STUFF has still avoided claiming.

I don't really trust you either though.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is offline  
Old 06-17-2011, 10:55 PM   #540 (permalink)
The Man
 
BEST FOR BUSINESS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 11,823
BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000BEST FOR BUSINESS 15501 - 16000
Default Re: 2012 Mafia

Lynch STUFF

Oh what the hell, let's just get this moving. He's had plenty of time to claim and was pushing for a MetalX lynch pretty hard both days. And was quick to jump on the RKO lynch today.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios