Survivor: All-Stars - Winner Revealed/Post-Game Info/Future Games
"Nobody Trust Anybody"
Season:9 Location:The Pearl Islands, Panama # of Castaways:20 # of Days:39 Start Date:Friday, April 8th, 2011
By now, you should all know the objective of the game of Survivor: Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast the other castaways en route to being declared the Sole Survivor. But for a task that I've managed to summarize in one sentence, it's gonna be much harder than it appears, especially when you're going to have to go through 19 of the greatest players of all time to win.
For the first time ever, you will be divided into 4 tribes, each containing 5 people. The people on your tribe are your tribemates, and whether you like them or not, you're going to have to live with them.
There is also something else I would like to make clear for this season: No Exile Island, No Immunity Idol.
- The tribe who wins Reward will have earned a significant advantage heading into the following Immunity Challenge, AND will get to choose which of the other 3 tribes they wish to give a disadvantage to at the following Immunity Challenge (1 person from the winning tribe must post in the thread which tribe has been chosen).
- After the Merge, the individual who wins Reward will have earned a signifcant advantage heading into the following Immunity Challenge, AND will get to choose 1 other castaway whom they wish to give a disadvantage to.
- Immunity Challenges are extremely important, and they should be a high priority on everybody's list.
- The first 3 tribes to win will not have to attend the following Tribal Council, whereas the tribe who finishes last will attend the following Tribal Council.
- The individual who wins Immunity once we've hit the Merge will not be able to be voted against at the following Tribal Council.
- At Tribal Council, you must PM the name of one person on your tribe who you wish to vote out. Included in this vote is the name of this person and why you are voting them out (must be a legit reason).
- If you do not vote and/or provide a reason, it will count as a vote towards yourself (known as a self-vote).
- You CANNOT change your vote once it has been cast.
- Once all of the votes have tallied, Tribal Council will be posted. All of the reasons for the votes will be posted, but it will not say who provided these reasons, nor will you know which votes match up with which reasons.
- The person who receives the most number of votes will be voted out and will no longer be part of the game.
- Once (approx.) half of the players have been voted out, those voted out will begin to join the Jury. If you are you voted out and join the Jury, you are asked to follow along with the game and keep yourself updated as ultimately, the Jury decides who will earn the title of Sole Survivor.
- When we get down to 2 members, we will be down to the Final 2. This Final 2 will have one last Tribal Council, in which the Jury will have a good length of time to ask the finalists any questions they wish. Then, each member of the Jury will vote for who they think is deserving of the title of Sole Survivor based on the info they've gathered and what happened over the course of the game, and following this, we will have a winner.
- In the case of a tie at Tribal Council, the castaways EXCEPT the tied castaways and any immune castaways will be entered into a generator on random.org, and the person whose name appears first will be voted off.
- If there is a tie at the Final 4 Tribal Council, a challenge will take place instead of random.org to decide who is voted out.
- You are not allowed to communicate with anyone other than your own tribemates. This is because each tribe is living on its own island, so it only makes sense you cannot communicate with anyone on another island.
- You are not allowed to communicate with the Jury if you are still in the game.
- You are not allowed to influence the game after you have been voted out. Even though some of you will be bitter over your departure, you are forbidden from sharing any info with anyone or making posts in the thread that will have an impact on the outcome of the game.
- You are not allowed to bribe the Jury in order to get their vote at the end. By bribing I mean something outside of the game such as lolcredits.
- If you have been online and not submitted something in for the challenge/TC (Tribal Council), I will move on without you. If you are experiencing computer problems or stuff like that, let me know in advance so I can be as patient as possible.
- Please appear online for the game and not invisible. If this is a problem, let me know and we can try to work something out, but I don't really see it getting in the way of any religious values, so it shouldn't be a problem.
This game is different from the rest in the sense that it is invite-only. I have PM'd nearly 50 players who have played before, and from all those who accept and wish to play, I will choose the 20 who I feel will be the most active, will play the best, make the game interesting, and allow the game to live up to its full potential.
The game is currently in its pre-game stages. As we build up to the game Friday, I will be posting the Top 10 most memorable moments in WF Survivor history. With that said, please feel free to discuss the upcoming game and stuff like that.
I would also like to stress that there are virtually no spam challenges this season. Obviously, there's still crap like "AIRAI moves 10 yards", but there's maybe 2 challenges that could be won via spamming in an hour, so for those of you worried about activity, exams, BTB, and idk what else, I really don't think it's gonna be a problem ;D.
So without further ado, I'd like to wish everyone good luck, and may the best All-Star win.
P.S. I'm starting this now because I'm going to Peru in the summer, so it will push the game back to the point where it could go into the start of school, and with this being the time when people are moving into college/uni residence and new appartments and stuff like that, I didn't want to risk losing a bunch of players at the most crucial part of the game (the end), and so this was the only other time I could really host it.
The game isn't starting until Friday. Just wanted to clear that up for those of you who skimmed the post and are confused as to why it's starting now (not really starting of course). But feel free to discuss the upcoming game ;D
Currently: Day 39
Hohenheim of Light
Richie dan_marino 2nd Voted Out
Bolano: MetalX 1st Voted Out
CM Dealer RKO920 4th Voted Out
HellFire Roy no wait Rigor 3rd Voted Out
Vivenda: Hohenheim of Light Ace™ 5th Voted Out
Postage StraightEdged 6th Voted Out
Vivenda: leeroy-riz 8th Voted Out Mr. Lawls 9th Voted Out
Melvisboy HellFire 10th Voted Out, 1st Jury Member
Hohenheim of Light
Pacheca: Hiplop Shock 7th Voted Out
Vencedor: CM Dealer 15th Voted Out, 6th Jury Member Fail 12th Voted Out, 3rd Jury Member Hiplop 13th Voted Out, 4th Jury Member Hohenheim of Light 17th Voted Out, 8th Jury Member Melvisboy 14th Voted Out, 5th Jury Member Mr.Styles 16th Voted Out, 7th Jury Member
Postage Richie 18th Voted Out, 9th Jury Member WWF 11th Voted Out, 2nd Jury Member
Hohenheim of Light
- Survivor All-Stars officially begins.