04-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
Re: Survivor: All-Stars - Day 2 - Reward/Immunity Challenge
- Everyone contributed in the flag-making.
- Two different TOB statements questions what you're trying to achieve.
- Mocking TOB was an interesting approach, however.
- Would've liked you to have gotten your message across better.
- Nice on the eyes.
- Nothing really pops when I look at it. The island kinda does, but nobody cares about the island, so it kinda takes away from the rest of the flag.
- Mocking TOB was creative
- Not centering any text/logos was risky, but different, which I can respect.
- Would've liked something a bit more wow in terms of creativity.
- The way your names were done was cool, more than just text, and they stand out to a degree.
Note: Bolano will win Immunity if/when a tribe earns a lower score than them.
- Everyone contributed, although some contributions were kinda late/ineffective
- lol @ me because I didn't get it at first, but then I realized your All-Stars and it all made sense.
- Creative theme = bonus.
- Would've liked to see something that meant you're better than the other teams since this theme could be applied to any of the other teams.
- It's kind of dark, but the tribe name is big, bold, and centered ... still, I think it would have helped had it been a lighter colour or something of that sorts to make it stand out.
- The space-esque background and overall feel of the flag went along perfectly with your theme
- All-Stars logo stood out more than the tribe name, which is a little odd.
- Theme was unique, though again, could work with anyone.
- Space background went with theme and was creative.
Vivenda wins Immunity!
Only 2 pieces of the Immunity Idol remain
- Nice ideas from the four of you, capped off with WWF's (lack-lustre ) Photoshop skills.
- No tribe name = very very bad.
- Kings thing is cool - making it known you're on top.
- TRIBE ON BACK. I can't say I'm shocked, but still a pretty obvious theme - you guys are about winning challenges and sticking together as a tribe.
- Looked really nice, easy on the eyes, all the good stuff.
- Again, no tribe name.
- Simple, yet effective; names look nice and everything comes together really well.
- It's fairly plain jane, but it works well.
- Nothing really jumps out at me in the creativity department, although advertising TOB over your own tribe is extremely creative (and unusual).
- The King's crown was a nice touch.
Pacheca wins Immunity!
Only 1 piece of the Immunity Idol remains, and it's going to be won by either Bolano or Senora.
- Everyone contributed and it shows in the final product.
- Excellent job in making your dominance clear (spelt out in big, bold letters, so obv)
- I'm assuming those half tribe names in the sand are suggesting that you've buried the other tribes, and are in the process of doing so, which is a big message to send (not the clearest, though, but still good).
- Having the Immunity Idol in their goes with the dominance thing. I also noticed you used the Idol from a season with 4 tribes so nice touch ;D
- Tribe name is very large and vivid, I like that.
- The flag feels somewhat dull in the sense that it doesn't have that immediate wow factor (in terms of appeal) that Pacheca's flag has.
- What you did worked well, names are nice, too.
- The way you represented your theme with the half-visible tribe names was creative.
- The Immunity Idol is a nice touch of creativity as well.
- The flag is somewhat plain, but it all comes together nicely, and there are some attempts at creativity that are visible.
Senora wins Immunity and Reward!
Tribal Council - Bolano
[The camera pans around the Panamanian jungle and waters to see the Bolano tribe paddling their way towards Tribal Council]
DH: Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it and dip it into the flame to get fire. As I'm sure all of you know, this is a Tribal Council ritual as fire represents your life in this game. No fire; no life.
~ You have 16 hours to PM me the name of one person on your tribe who you wish to vote out.
~ Please provide a reason with your vote.
~ If you neglect to provide a reason and/or vote, your vote will count as a vote towards yourself.
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off