Fun fact... Preliminary win/loss compilation is done.
Notes to read before you complain(cause I know its coming):
- I am a new member of this community. I've tried my best to go back and make sure these are acurate. But I am human and prone to mistakes from time to time(outside Mafia game, of course).
- Win/Losses are tabulated based on the faction the player started with.
- If you replaced out of the game, you got no credit for the game, win or lose. Keeping track of this would have probably added another month before I could release the results. If you wanted credit for the game, you should have stuck it out.
- If you replaced in to the same alignment you started with, you didn't get a replacement win/loss. Some replaced as many as three times into the same game for the same alignment. I saw no need in having a "true win" and three replacement wins being given to the same player for a single game when his win condition was identical.
- If you replaced in to a different alignment, you get credit in the replacement columns. Conversely, you are now playing the game different, on a faction you were working against than you were before. For every replacement win you recieved, you just created a "true loss" for yourself as well. It sucks, but the best I could come up with for the scenario.
- Considering non-town factions rarely could replace in due to breaking the game, replacement stats are minimal. Usually former town players rep'ing in for non-town role.
- Games that did not officially end were not counted. A list of included games will be added to the bottom of this post.
- No total win/loss nor percentages have been added yet, as I'm assuming some human error will have occured. These can and probably will be added later once I am comfortable with everything.
- If you have a pressing dispute about the records, let me know. I'll try to get it worked out. But after a time, I will probably say no more edits. I'm currently thinking July, when I will probably do a mass update again with this years stats included.
- If you don't like how I did this, feel free to spend 40+ hours on it and create your own
- reserved for more notes when I remember them.