Tintin Mafia Game Thread - Page 12 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #111 of 993 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,615
Points: 477
                     
Re: Tintin Mafia Game Thread

from Bournemouth, England.
Alcoholic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #112 of 993 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 03:41 PM
Gandhi Mate, Gandhi
 
FlashFlood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 371
Points: 267
                     
Re: Tintin Mafia Game Thread

Nothing wrong with Bournemouth. Not as good as Portsmouth, but atleast he's not a Northern Monkey.
FlashFlood is offline  
post #113 of 993 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 03:45 PM
The Man
 
BEST FOR BUSINESS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 14,455
Points: 2,895
                     
Re: Tintin Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold 4life View Post
How come?
I will explain later, but so far I've just been spamming/trolling.

FOS Wesson for not doing so. He plays super srs when he's mafia.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is offline  
post #114 of 993 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Thank You Randy Savage.
 
Stone Cold 4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bournemouth, England
Posts: 3,699
Points: 36
                     
Re: Tintin Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimoron View Post
Nothing wrong with Bournemouth. Not as good as Portsmouth, but atleast he's not a Northern Monkey.
I can deal with Portsmouth. Ditto on the northern statement.

OK dan, I guess we'll find out what the hell you are on about sooner or later.

This is the first time Wesson has gone srs mode since I started.
Stone Cold 4life is offline  
post #115 of 993 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 04:40 PM
APLEXED
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,597
Points: 1,755
                     
Re: Tintin Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_marino View Post
I will explain later, but so far I've just been spamming/trolling.

FOS Wesson for not doing so. He plays super srs when he's mafia.
I also don't scum hunt actively, but recently I've spammed regardless of alignment. With the hopes that it would make me unreadable and avoid power roles and such. However this brilliant plan has been rather inefficient and has led to more harm then good.
IMPULSE is offline  
post #116 of 993 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,615
Points: 477
                     
Re: Tintin Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
I also don't scum hunt actively, but recently I've spammed regardless of alignment. With the hopes that it would make me unreadable and avoid power roles and such. However this brilliant plan has been rather inefficient and has led to more harm then good.


This has troubling me ever since the Chewbacca defense.
Alcoholic is offline  
post #117 of 993 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Nov
Fortune's always hiding.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,593
Points: 0
                     
Re: Tintin Mafia Game Thread

If .BD doesn't start scumhunting and trying to help the town as much as he can then he is scum. If he's Mafia he doesn't do so anywhere near as much. Told me he hates being Mafia.

Nov is offline  
post #118 of 993 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Pierre=Alter Ego
 
RetepAdam.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Denver, CO.
Posts: 8,164
Points: 276
                     
Re: Tintin Mafia Game Thread

Wesson, I totally agree, holmes.
RetepAdam. is offline  
post #119 of 993 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Thank You Randy Savage.
 
Stone Cold 4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bournemouth, England
Posts: 3,699
Points: 36
                     
Re: Tintin Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
If .BD doesn't start scumhunting and trying to help the town as much as he can then he is scum. If he's Mafia he doesn't do so anywhere near as much. Told me he hates being Mafia.
He's probably back-up bodyguard again.
Stone Cold 4life is offline  
post #120 of 993 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 05:58 PM
DH
lyfe
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 8,846
Points: 0
                     
Re: Tintin Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcoholic View Post


This has troubling me ever since the Chewbacca defense.
Hello Scum.
DH is offline  
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome