Pixar Mafia - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:35 PM
Winter is coming.
 
Kantos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In Suffolk trying too hard.
Posts: 532
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post

I don't believe I'm allowed to quote my role PM, or anything related to it. Fising for a modkill + scum points for you.
0/10 try harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
Or he might not have.

I'll take that chance for my first vote of day 1, kthnxbi.
YOU COULD BE SCUM PUSHING THIS RIDICULOUS NOTION.

Or you could not. However, I'll take that chance for my first second vote of day 1, kthnxbi.
Kantos is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
I'm not playing stupid. Look at my statement and the question. What did he expect me to say? A lot, he knew I would respond to the statement and possibly get something out of a throwaway comment. I named three scum, and then in the same post made it evident I find the the ongoing discussion stupid. The ongoing discussion at that moment, and presently included three players. Those where the players I said were scum. I don't believe you took it seriously, your going in for something where is nothing. Now go back on defense, I rather not defend myself from stupid attacks.

Lostfan is so scum.

Also why vote, when I have nothing. I have a tendency to hold my votes, and any info till I feel like making a move. I don't like switching my votes, or random voting. So why vote, and draw attention over something stupid. Either way my posts were going to get attention. When it was obvious that they weren't serious.
Why didn't you just say you didn't think those poeople were scum in response? It'd have made far more sense.

Quote:
So the new way to find scum is find who got their role before other people? Nice theory
.
so yeh, did it work?
Victarion is offline  
post #63 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantos View Post
0/10 try harder.



YOU COULD BE SCUM PUSHING THIS RIDICULOUS NOTION.

Or you could not. However, I'll take that chance for my first second vote of day 1, kthnxbi.
It's not ridiculous considering it's one of 2 possible explanations. I suggest you learn the meaning of the word ridiculous.

Explanation 1: He sent the pm's out in order of the way they were written.
Explanation 2: he sent them out in order of alignment.

Try harder.
Victarion is offline  
post #64 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Gandhi Mate, Gandhi
 
RudeDolph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 370
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

So, does that mean I'm scum then because I received my role around the same time as RKO probably?

Formerly known as:

Ultimoron
UltiStrawburry17Fan
NaFFan
FlashFlood
RudeDolph is online now  
post #65 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Winter is coming.
 
Kantos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In Suffolk trying too hard.
Posts: 532
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
It's not ridiculous considering it's one of 2 possible explanations. I suggest you learn the meaning of the word ridiculous.
According to your faggotry everyone in the game is scum because they have one of 2 possible alignments. Scum or innocent.

Anyone got a super daykill to eliminate everyone?
Kantos is offline  
post #66 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Wolf Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 211
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Pixar Mafia

No, all this is about is how RKO said he didnt get his role while I recived mine 20 mins before that post and he signed up before me. I mean to me it would have made sense to go down the list and give out roles that way.

Officaly endorsed by Santafap 12/5/09 and .BD 12/6/09.
Wolf Tiger is offline  
post #67 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantos View Post
According to your faggotry everyone in the game is scum because they have one of 2 possible alignments. Scum or innocent.

Anyone got a super daykill to eliminate everyone?
Jesus christ you're coming across as mentally incompetent, I assume it's intentional.
Where did I say everyone is scum. Quote it or please stfu.

Anyone can be scum. Not everyone has a 50% chance of being scum though. See the difference? NO? NO? NO? You fucking should.
Victarion is offline  
post #68 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:51 PM
Winter is coming.
 
Kantos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In Suffolk trying too hard.
Posts: 532
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
Jesus christ you're coming across as mentally incompetent, I assume it's intentional.
Where did I say everyone is scum. Quote it or please stfu.

Anyone can be scum. Not everyone has a 50% chance of being scum though. See the difference? NO? NO? NO? You fucking should.
You know your reasoning is mentally incompetant. I'd give you a 4/10 for effort though.
Kantos is offline  
post #69 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantos View Post
I see your point. Sorry for making so many retarded statements.
forgiven.
Victarion is offline  
post #70 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Pixar Mafia

I have an amazing role, lol
Privilege is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome