Pixar Mafia - Page 28 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 07-25-2009, 02:50 PM   #271 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
 
Magsimus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 9,500
Magsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whore
Default Re: Pixar Mafia

I thought my suspicions of you were obvious. Fight with Wesson, then he dies. Yes, I'm not retarded as I realise the SK may have read your "Vig Wesson" post and tried to make you look sus. but the fight with Wesson who was pretty clearly inno was ridiculous and not needed IMO. I didn't see how it could possibly benefit the town and I'm quite sure you didn't think he was mafia, so why do it?

P.S. Anchorman OWNS.
Magsimus is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #272 (permalink)
Amazing
 
Postage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,236
Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage
Default Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
come up w/ something different then.

also nice pointing out the poor reason.
Lynching based on the fact that he indirectly put a light fos on you. Sounds like a piss poor reason to me. More logical lynching please.

And others jumping on him because he accused you is also retarded. iirc you're not confirmed innocent.

Keep in mind I'm not necessarily defending Magsimus but pointing out the idiocy of the current state of this lynch.
__________________
Postage is offline  
Old 07-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #273 (permalink)
The Man
 
BEST FOR BUSINESS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 13,111
BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Pixar Mafia

Loosing the investigator sucks, and wtf @ Priveledge.

I don't really agree with this Magsimus lynch btw. Anyone want to point out the reasoning behind it?
BEST FOR BUSINESS is online now  
Old 07-25-2009, 03:06 PM   #274 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
 
Magsimus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 9,500
Magsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whore
Default Re: Pixar Mafia

Postage summed it up pretty well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postage View Post
Lynching based on the fact that he indirectly put a light fos on you. Sounds like a piss poor reason to me. More logical lynching please.

And others jumping on him because he accused you is also retarded. iirc you're not confirmed innocent.
Magsimus is offline  
Old 07-25-2009, 03:10 PM   #275 (permalink)
Gandhi Mate, Gandhi
 
FlashFlood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 369
FlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friendsFlashFlood needs to make some friends
Default Re: Pixar Mafia

Obvious play is obvious which tells us LF didn't kill Wesson BUT would he kill him knowing everyone would dismiss it because it's obvious?

Vote Lostfan
__________________
WF Mafia Record (2014-Current)

Star Trek Mafia - Mafia Goon - Lost
World Cup Mafia - Town Mason - Won
Saiyan Saya Mafia - Odd-Night Watcher - Won

Asterix Mafia - Serial Killer - Lost
Spiderman Mafia - Motivator - Won
Game of Thrones Mafia - 1-Shot Commuter - Lost
Alice in Chains Mafia - Avenger Mason - Won
Indy Mafia - Weak Voter - Won


Win - Loss
5 - 3

End of Game Wins
2/5



FlashFlood is offline  
Old 07-25-2009, 03:16 PM   #276 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,480
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magsfan
but the fight with Wesson who was pretty clearly inno was ridiculous and not needed IMO. I didn't see how it could possibly benefit the town and I'm quite sure you didn't think he was mafia, so why do it?
well this is quite clearly a massive load of shit.

wesson was pretty 'clearly' innocent? fuck off was he. seemed no one else seemed to share your suspiciouns. did you say this at the time btw? just so I know you're not making this up.

You're 'quite sure' but also 'quite wrong' incidentally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postage
Lynching based on the fact that he indirectly put a light fos on you
...

I'd prefer to say lynching b/c :

what he did was throw out a vague statment, asking was it co-incidence with wesson being killed.
he never stated his opinion on it at all, but wanted other people's input. there's no town motivation for magsimus to this but there's clearly a scum one, he can blend in and be more agreeable with whatever the popular opinion is.

it's also pretty fucking clear I'm not moronic enough to kill wesson as a sk as the last thing a serial killer wants is attention from anyone. makes it fairly hard to outlast everyone else.
wifom but a fair point too.

Quote:
Sounds like a piss poor reason to me. More logical lynching please.
well then you're mistaken, for the reasons I've outlined. it's perfectly logical.

Quote:
And others jumping on him because he accused you is also retarded. iirc you're not confirmed innocent.
Are you suggesting people can only agree with confirmed innocents? that'd be streching credulity a tad, I'd go as far as to say. thus I can't actually see the relevance of this point. it wasn't b/c he accused me, it was the manner in which he did so for me.
Most of the jumpers on aren't concerning me, alco slightly is that's about it.

No read on the rest.

Quote:
Keep in mind I'm not necessarily defending Magsimus
why does this matter? incidentally you are defending him, by attacking the wagon on him you're indirectly defending him. fairly simple.

Also :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan
come up w/ something different then
Postage?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimoron
Obvious play is obvious which tells us LF didn't kill Wesson BUT would he kill him knowing everyone would dismiss it because it's obvious?

Vote Lostfan
..this is retarded. You're trying to WIFOM yourself into voting for me.
Victarion is offline  
Old 07-25-2009, 03:30 PM   #277 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
 
Magsimus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 9,500
Magsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whore
Default Re: Pixar Mafia

Wesson only attacked you because he believed Privelege (or whatever) or maybe it was just for the lulz, idk. But his intensions were that someone basically said they have a guilty on you (God knows why, I still can't work it out )and he was backing them up.

Not really in the mood to argue atm, how many lynches on me?
Magsimus is offline  
Old 07-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #278 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,480
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Pixar Mafia

4 or 5. I'll just wait for other people to post I think, let them give their own opinions.

IDK. Also wesson knew/knows better than to think priveledge was being serious, the whole claim reeked of him making stuff up.
Victarion is offline  
Old 07-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #279 (permalink)
Superduper
 
Alcoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,601
Alcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red repped
Default Re: Pixar Mafia

The fact that you believed the whole "pixar aligned" deal is pretty retarded, Mags. =D

And I have reason to believe R(nose)APEfan is scum. So I'm not following his lead, in my own mind.
Alcoholic is offline  
Old 07-25-2009, 03:34 PM   #280 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,480
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Pixar Mafia

Am I R(nose)APEfan?

:S

also assuming you're serious about thinking I'm scum, you're either wrong or can confirm I'm in fact no serial killer.

I killed Priveledge, btw. ;D owned that ****

Last edited by Victarion : 07-25-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Victarion is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios