Pixar Mafia - Page 23 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #221 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 11:06 AM
JOHN WALL
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_NaS View Post
is it night or day?
depends on your timezone

EDIT: Ugh servers
IMPULSE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #222 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 11:06 AM
JOHN WALL
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
you just admitted to starting an un-needed argument. i can stop reading your posts and lynch you, dw.

'play the mod game', not rly, just pointing out why it's a fake claim. be less stupid.

brb vigging wesson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_d3w...atch-main-area

Wat, I'm defending myself. If I had ignored you, would you have called me out on it? I can answer that yeah you would, so nice ignoring obv stuff captian. Lynch me tommorrow then and just confirm that you are scum.

How would you know? Day Cop would get their result at day imo, just like a daykiller kills at day. Or a day roleblocker etc, you get the picture. I know what I'm ignoring, but idc for the sake of my argument.

Mafia kill.
IMPULSE is offline  
post #223 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Custom User Title
 
NasJayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sacramento, California, United States
Posts: 11,413
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

is it night or day?


NasJayz is offline  
post #224 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 11:11 AM
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_NaS View Post
is it night or day?
its night now

So who's gonna prepare my next signature?
Rising is offline  
post #225 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 11:11 AM
JOHN WALL
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

i'm pretty sure it's day in cali rising ;D.

inb4 Lostfan doesn't tackle all these usless post made besides mine. Which makes his case on me even weaker.
IMPULSE is offline  
post #226 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 11:12 AM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
How would you know? Day Cop would get their result at day imo, just like a daykiller kills at day. Or a day roleblocker etc, you get the picture. I know what I'm ignoring, but idc for the sake of my argument

this is a bad example though for 1) not all daykillers kill immediately and 2) a cop get's his result at the end of night, so yeh. he's probably fake claiming anyway, so idc.

welp anyways might not vig you now.

i was reffering to your argument w/ rising as the 'un-needed one'

and there was nothing in my post to respond to either, so yeh.

Last edited by Victarion; 07-25-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Victarion is offline  
post #227 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 11:17 AM
Is Rising
 
Rising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesson View Post
i'm pretty sure it's day in cali rising ;D.

inb4 Lostfan doesn't tackle all these usless post made besides mine. Which makes his case on me even weaker.

and by way weren't you got award for being one of the spammers and you complain about my post

So who's gonna prepare my next signature?
Rising is offline  
post #228 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 11:18 AM
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
21st Century Calendar Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,929
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Stop arguing for the sake of arguing @ Wesson @ LF.

21st Century Calendar Holiday is offline  
post #229 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 11:20 AM
JOHN WALL
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,563
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
this is a bad example though for 1) not all daykillers kill immediately and 2) a cop get's his result at the end of night, so yeh. he's probably fake claiming anyway, so idc.

welp anyways might not vig you now.

i was reffering to your argument w/ rising as the 'un-needed one'

and there was nothing in my post to respond to either, so yeh.
I acknowledged the flaw, but this is LogicX a mod could do whatever he wants. Or the most convient, yes we are playing the mod game now. Privelege is a world class mafia player he never lies.


Vig mean owait nightkill me please mafia.

It was setting a precedent to stop useless post, which now looking back failed. Also it was to prevent another argument with Rising over day 1. It was preventive measurue. Maybe you think I'm too simple minded to pull a move like that ;D.

If someone is saying I'm probaly mafia. I should ignore it? Okay way to go "O Great Lostfan."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising View Post

and by way weren't you got award for being one of the spammers and you complain about my post
Your point? Considering with all my spam, I contribute just as much as everyone else. Way to go being irrelevant and starting something where there is nothing. Way2go Rising according to Lostfan you are now mafia ding ding ding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Stop arguing for the sake of arguing @ Wesson @ LF.
He can stop, anytime he wants.

Last edited by IMPULSE; 07-25-2009 at 11:23 AM.
IMPULSE is offline  
post #230 of 969 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 11:22 AM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pixar Mafia

I'm clearly greater with my use of the english language than you. Too many grammar mistakes in your post. C-, see me after class.

Quote:
Privelege is a world class mafia player he never lies.
he's clearly a fucking idiot.

Quote:
Vig mean owait nightkill me please mafia
means? and obviously it doesn't. l2comprehend.

Quote:
It was setting a precedent to stop useless post, which now looking back failed
posting? clearly. You rattled bro. You're banging these posts out at a great rate apparently.

Quote:
Also it was to prevent another argument with Rising over day 1. It was preventive measurue. Maybe you think I'm too simple minded to pull a move like that ;D.
would have been best to ignore him. once again you were eager for an argument with rising in supah wildlife to try spam up the thread. your play is similar. I was pointing it out.

Quote:
If someone is saying I'm probaly mafia. I should ignore it? Okay way to go "O Great Lostfan."
welp i sure have.

Last edited by Victarion; 07-25-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Victarion is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome